Phoenix Point

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: Phoenix Point

Post by Csimbi »

Ontos wrote:
Tue Jan 04, 2022 11:51 pm
What is the first item in the table "Disable CE Hotkey lUA script" for, do I need to turn it on?
Simply disables all hotkeys in CE.
That said, it's not needed - unless you want to disable all hotkeys in CE explicitly for some reason.
I use this because I run multiple CE instances and without it, they would all react to the same hotkeys.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

code991
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by code991 »

The tactical portion of the script doesnt work btw. All other scripts work fine, just the tactical one doesnt.

"Error while scanning for AOB's : aobXPGainCalc Error: Not all results found"

I tried fixing this myself but with my very limited knowledge when it comes to cheat tables, i wasnt able to figure out how to fix it.

Im playing with 1.13.2 version of the game.

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

code991 wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:42 am
The tactical portion of the script doesnt work btw. All other scripts work fine, just the tactical one doesnt.

I tried fixing this myself but with my very limited knowledge when it comes to cheat tables, i wasnt able to figure out how to fix it.

I did not say it works with 1.13.2. I said it works with 1.13.

rhony2
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rhony2 »

Csimbi wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 12:46 pm
code991 wrote:

Actually I have found a way for it to work with 1.13.2 although its kind of a pain. One thing I discovered was that when I started a game with the tutorial/prologue the tactical portion did work. It's just that if you load a save game or start without the tutorial/prologue it doesn't. So what you need to do is start a new game with the tutorial/prologue checked and when you get to the first tutorial mission, check all the portions in the script. The tactical portion will load properly and you can check what you want. Since you cannot load a saved game from the first tutorial mission you need to complete it (very easy and quick with the tactical script showing unlimited AP) and then get to the second mission. Once you click the OK pop ups twice you should be able to load a saved game 1.13.2 version and since your tactical portion was already loaded it will work. Of course you need to do this every time you want to play a saved game. Since you cannot check the tutorial on legendary difficulty, just start a normal game in legendary difficulty and save it immediately. Exit and start a new game at lower difficulty with tutorial on. Do above and then load the saved legendary difficulty game.
Also it should be no surprise that when you try to exit the game with the CE script activated your computer will hang. Just save and then go to task manager and exit the process. That way your computer will not hang.
BTW, thanks for all your excellent work.

Actually you only have to do the prologue once. When you get to the 2nd mission make a save. So whenever you want to run a 1.13.2 game, open up the prologue save, activate the tactical and then load a 1.13.2 save game. Apparently the prologue still uses 1.13 not 1.13.2 which is why this works.

PantherX82
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PantherX82 »

Hello folks, I am only getting a few to work right now. but if anyone can restore the base and instant research/manufacturing. that will make everything else easy. I mean for the most part the game relies on resources and time and if those 2 things are in your control. you can atleast get out of most annoying situations.

liledition
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by liledition »

Here you have updated base. Show/Hide Available Specializations is only one I did not touch there.
PhoenixPointWin64.CT
(16.14 KiB) Downloaded 1183 times
Research somehow working too.
Spoiler

Code: Select all

//PhoenixPoint.Geoscape.Entities.Research:Research:AddProgressToResearch+1f
[ENABLE]
aobscan(research2,F3 41 0F 10 87 88 00 00 00 F3 0F 5A C0 F2)
alloc(newmem,$1000,research2)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:
  push rax
  mov rax,[r15+18]
  mov eax,[rax+CC]
  cvtsi2ss xmm0,eax
  movss [r15+88],xmm0
  pop rax
code:
  //movss xmm0,[r15+00000088]
  jmp return

research2:
  jmp newmem
  nop 4
return:
registersymbol(research2)

[DISABLE]
research2:
  db F3 41 0F 10 87 88 00 00 00
unregistersymbol(research2)
dealloc(newmem)
Tried to make instant manufacturing but instead I managed to do instant construction in bases.
(It works on new constructions, old ones have still time from before script activation)
Spoiler

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
aobscan(construction,c1 48 8b 40 10 F3 0F 10 80 8C 00 00 00)
construction+05:
  db 0F 57 C0 90 90 90 90 90
registersymbol(construction)

[DISABLE]
construction+05:
  db F3 0F 10 80 8C 00 00 00
unregistersymbol(construction)

yoco
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by yoco »

Any update for v1.14.3?

kamaoako
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kamaoako »

+1

Thenar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Thenar »

Any update for v1.14.5?

KyleKatarn
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by KyleKatarn »

Thenar wrote:
Fri Jul 08, 2022 11:59 pm
Any update for v1.14.5?
Csimbi's table for v1.13 Steam, linked here: viewtopic.php?p=214977#p214977

Works just fine on v1.14.5

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

Zanzer wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:19 pm
Game Version: 1.0.54518
Any chance of getting an update on this for the current complete Year One edition (with all DLC)?

Wraithspectr3
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Wraithspectr3 »

Csimbis cheat table still works for the most part with version 1.20 hastur. only problem i have is the tactical script crashes the game when i am on a mission with other faction soldiers or with civilians and it is their turn. (works fine against pandorians tho). a minor update would be nice.

arthurfrade
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by arthurfrade »

rhony2 wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:43 pm
Csimbi wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 12:46 pm
code991 wrote:

Actually I have found a way for it to work with 1.13.2 although its kind of a pain. One thing I discovered was that when I started a game with the tutorial/prologue the tactical portion did work. It's just that if you load a save game or start without the tutorial/prologue it doesn't. So what you need to do is start a new game with the tutorial/prologue checked and when you get to the first tutorial mission, check all the portions in the script. The tactical portion will load properly and you can check what you want. Since you cannot load a saved game from the first tutorial mission you need to complete it (very easy and quick with the tactical script showing unlimited AP) and then get to the second mission. Once you click the OK pop ups twice you should be able to load a saved game 1.13.2 version and since your tactical portion was already loaded it will work. Of course you need to do this every time you want to play a saved game. Since you cannot check the tutorial on legendary difficulty, just start a normal game in legendary difficulty and save it immediately. Exit and start a new game at lower difficulty with tutorial on. Do above and then load the saved legendary difficulty game.
Also it should be no surprise that when you try to exit the game with the CE script activated your computer will hang. Just save and then go to task manager and exit the process. That way your computer will not hang.
BTW, thanks for all your excellent work.

Actually you only have to do the prologue once. When you get to the 2nd mission make a save. So whenever you want to run a 1.13.2 game, open up the prologue save, activate the tactical and then load a 1.13.2 save game. Apparently the prologue still uses 1.13 not 1.13.2 which is why this works.

Surprisingly, it works!

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Any update for 1.20 ?

CodeKiller
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by CodeKiller »

Too bad CE Table for this game does not bring interesting things (trainer etc. already do most of the stuff).
A nice one would have been aircraft speed, like having the Tiamat flying at light speed to intersept all aircraft and all invasion (thing you cannot do unless you cheat to have dozen of aircraft/unit/items/etc.).

Still wonder why using CE Table unless it provides real amazing features...