Phoenix Point

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
topboy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Phoenix Point

Post by topboy »

Did anyone finished this game ? cause even use all the cheat and play for 12+ hours I still have no clue how to finished the game. My main quest is after finished Antarctica and it's research but no next target location in sight. My faction (100% already) quest is after Project Vulture no next target location too. The game is fun but it's so repetitive especially ambush.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

angelake007
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by angelake007 »

Thank you very much for the Cheat Engine script of Phoenix Point.
I have been looking for this on all over many websites.

angelake007
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by angelake007 »

topboy wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:28 am
Did anyone finished this game ? cause even use all the cheat and play for 12+ hours I still have no clue how to finished the game. My main quest is after finished Antarctica and it's research but no next target location in sight. My faction (100% already) quest is after Project Vulture no next target location too. The game is fun but it's so repetitive especially ambush.
I am trying to finish the game too. How can you edit factions %? Or you played through to get 100% for all the factions?

Any commands in command console that can edit faction %?

topboy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by topboy »

You have to select 1 of 3 faction cause when u have high % in 1 another 2 will hate u. After select one, do that factions quest line.

Manji
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Manji »

kornicska wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:44 am
Has anyone figured out how to create another base? I have no options anywhere in the game..
old XCOM was simple..
these are missing from the present.

from this game, I'm not adjusting to creating a new base..And how to suppress the red mist
they're already there, you have to scout for them.

BoehserOnkel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BoehserOnkel »

@topboy @angelake007
you have to destroy the one alien hive (very hard) to finish the game
not the usual ones - its the main hive ( 2 playtroughs and it was locatet always near first base - maybe a coincidence)

btw in my opinion the game is a very low copy of xcom or phantom doctrine - and even bugged as hell
its for a short duration funny but than its getting boring - ill wait for the dlc´s and play then again lol

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

Eviper44 wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:22 pm
Csimbi wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:17 pm
Hola!
I have to say it's a pretty good-looking XCOM clone so far.

LMAO
It is not a XCOM Clone, These are the guys who made the original Xcom, XCOM is a clone of his original game.
Huh? They sold the XCOM franchise, so it's not XCOM.
Ergo, it's a clone, even if they were the original authors.
They should not have sold it.
XCOM Apocalypse was the best.
Last edited by Csimbi on Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

scbkcb
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by scbkcb »

kornicska wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:44 am
Has anyone figured out how to create another base? I have no options anywhere in the game..
old XCOM was simple..
these are missing from the present.

from this game, I'm not adjusting to creating a new base..And how to suppress the red mist
You need to FIND the remaining base. The closest one is near the coast where the mist is coming from. You will find it when exploring the area with Question mark (?).
As for how to suppress the mist. You can't. However you can suppress the invasion by attacking their nest inside the mist.

Cyrodiil
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Cyrodiil »

TL;DR: My save got corrupted and I can't replicate it.

I'm not sure what or why it happened, but since Google isn't giving me any kind of hits for the error, my best guess is that something happened because of the cheat table, maybe?

I'm on the HOODLUM version and at first I used Csimbi's table which was a Godsend because I seriously could not be arsed trying to capture the enemies alive with this game's shoddy paralysis system, so I just wanted infinite Action Points to spam Paralysis until I capture everything. But since cheats are a slippery slope I just ended up using it constantly from that point on. Anyway with their latest update to the table with the infinite ammo, the Tactical Phase script would not activate for me anymore (The Geoscape would, if that's relevant), so I turned it in for Zanzer's table which worked flawlessly for me.

Long story short, my gameplay with cheats devolved into enabling Infinite Action Points and God Mode, and just running around the map hammering everything to death. However since the table I got was new to me and I'm an impatient asshole, I couldn't be arsed to search for the God mode and just got on the Action Points to get my game going. I went on a Haven Defense mission, saved midway through it, and promptly died with my one soldier on the mission when I encountered a crab that shoots back on your turn. Got kicked back to the Geoscape, and on trying to Load that save, I get that error from the image on the bottom of my post. If attempted to load again, the game gets stuck in an infinite loading screen.

Note that the Geoscape autosave works fine (albeit begrudgingly since I lost my top gal on it), and the only table option I had activated when I made that save was the infinite AP. I loaded up that autosave and went into the same mission with a different soldier to try and replicate whatever happened, but now saving and loading works fine even with Infinite AP enabled. So I'm completely stumped on what might have happened, since it's possible it could not have been because of the tables in the first place, game has loads of bugs after all. This whole post is me hoping someone smarter than me can figure out the cause so others don't lose an entire run because of this.

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

First rule in hacking. Save often. Second rule in hacking. Don't overwrite saves.

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

Added Global Scan Range to reveal everything (?) on the map.

Manji
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

feedback

Post by Manji »

Zanzer wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:19 pm
[...]
- XP Multiplier (does it do anything?)
[...]
aye, works!

waduk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by waduk »

scbkcb wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:19 pm
As for how to suppress the mist. You can't. However you can suppress the invasion by attacking their nest inside the mist.
Actually you can suppress the mist.
One of the faction have research to unlock if you do their mission.
( i think it was Synedrion)
And then you be able to build mist repeller.
It create some blue barrier circle around your base, preventing the mist to entering your space.
Quite big, albeit the max radius is a bit smaller than Area Scan.
topboy wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:39 am
You have to select 1 of 3 faction cause when u have high % in 1 another 2 will hate u. After select one, do that factions quest line.
Not quite.
Regarding faction, it's possible you get all three faction to 100 % as an ally even when they're at war with each other.
[Link]
Simply put, :

Don't get involved in their war,
Always answer with the neutral option (if they ask), or the least damaging one.
Only help out IF Pandorian is the attacker
(other faction will slightly hate you, because you help other faction)

But right after you successfully defend their base, there will be Pandorian base close to the base you clear out.
(a.k.a kill The Spawner mission)

Clear that, and ALL faction will be grateful to you, and since they give bigger like than dislike, you get on their positive side little by little.

Just ignore their request for a help if they attack each other, or if they want you to attack other faction base.
(unless it's story progression)

This way, you can unlock all their advanced research,and all the soldier class in one play.
Actually you only need approval rating >75% for they to unlock for you.
No need for 100 %

angelake007
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by angelake007 »

I've managed to allied 100% with disciples of Anu and Synedrion. I lost the first base because I was too stupid to protect this base.

Is this possible to win the game?

I don't know how to increase space to research Scylla and Siren. It said I need 25 Laboratory space to research Scylla and 1 Laboratory space to research Siren.
I built 1-2 containments per base but still cannot research these yet.

I am builind temple for Anu and having develop Moon launcher. Not sure whether or not these will give me the final missions to finish the game.

Any inputs will help.

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

Cyrodiil wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:54 pm
Long story short, my gameplay with cheats devolved into enabling Infinite Action Points and God Mode, and just running around the map hammering everything to death.
Exactly what I do due to my own timetable (ain't nobody got time for that :D )
Tactical play is nice, but very repetitive and so I'm more interested in the story.

Never had a problem though (have 5 bases so far in Americas - not sure how to get to other continents yet).
Might be a genuine bug in the game.