We Happy Few [Engine:Unreal 4.13] - Names/Objects dumper and more..

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

We Happy Few [Engine:Unreal 4.13] - Names/Objects dumper and more..

Post by SunBeam »

[ 03 Dec 2019 - First Release ]

Game Name: We Happy Few
Game Vendor: Steam
Game Version: 1.9.88874
Game Process: GlimpseGame
Game File Version: 4.13.1.0 (which is the UE4 engine version)

Hi folks,

Presenting a simple Names/Objects dumper for this game. Although it's been widely trained and there's a huge community of modders around, let's see if we can do more using the console and references than already available.

1) Run the game and get to main menu.
2) Run 'IGCSInjector.exe'. You can close it when asked.
3) Takes 3-4 seconds for the DLL to find the stuff and dump Names/Objects to disk in the Win64 folder (e.g.: D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\WeHappyFew\GlimpseGame\Binaries\Win64)

WeHappyFew.rar
pass: sunbeam
(180.55 KiB) Downloaded 216 times

Table will be posted shortly, based on time and progression.

BR,
Sun

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: We Happy Few [Engine:Unreal 4.13] - Names/Objects dumper and more..

Post by Csimbi »

SunBeam,
thanks for the dumper, much appreciated! +3 rep right there.
Here's what I managed to do without it.

I build this script for 1.9.88874, but it's an AOB script so it might work (or crash) with other versions.
I just exited the first hatch with Arthur, so I did as much as possible for now.
I'll try and play it a bit and see what I can improve/add.

The table includes a single script, which gives you:
- Move Speed Mod; so you can adjust your movement speed (walk, run, sneak).
- Jump Speed Mod; so you can adjust your jump speed (the speed at which you launch governs how high you jump).
- Stamina Drain Mod; so you can adjust how fast your stamina drains (attack, jump, run). Fun fact: this applies to your health, too, so set to 0 for God Mode.
- Vitals Drain Mod; so you can adjust how fast your other vitals drain (hunger, fatigue, thirst).
- Min Skill Points; so you can freeze your skill pts at the specified minimum value.
- Weight Mod; so you can adjust your total carry weight and thus, carry more rubbish.
- Melee Speed Mod; so you can adjust your melee speed - except your fists though. Note: too high values will prevent you from attacking. For fast items like the umbrella, 2.5x was still okay, for slow items like the shovel I could do 8.0x. Might be just best to leave it at 2.5.
- Max Durability; whenever you hit something with your current weapon, its durability will be restored to the maximum.
- Infinite Crafting; no ingredient will be taken, so you can craft as much as you want. Albeit, you must have the ingredients in the first place.
- Interaction Time Mod; so you don't need to hold that damn button to pick a lock or search a body.
- Min. Item Pickup; whenever you pick up an item (or transfer from/to storage), its stack size will be set to the desired minimum. There's no filter, so it applies to weapons too, so keep it disabled unless you need it. Best to drop what you need multiplied to the ground, enable min. pickup, pick up the item you dropped, and then disable the min. pickup. Set hotkeys if you don't want to ALT+Tab.
- Pointers; for now, it's just cash.

Well that's it for now.
Happy gaming we few!
And... my kids are screaming again so I gotta run...

Update #1
- Added Weight Mod.
Attachments
1FRGlimpseGame.CT
(25.79 KiB) Downloaded 308 times

cungkringg
Cheater
Cheater

Post by cungkringg »

Csimbi wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:20 pm
SunBeam,

I build this script for 1.9.88874, but it's an AOB script so it might work (or crash) with other versions.
I just exited the first hatch with Arthur, so I did as much as possible for now.

- Jump Speed Mod; so you can adjust your jump speed (the speed at which you launch governs how high you jump).
- Stamina Drain Mod; so you can adjust how fast your stamina drains (attack, jump, run). Fun fact: this applies to your health, too, so set to 0 for God Mode.
- Vitals Drain Mod; so you can adjust how fast your other vitals drain (hunger, fatigue, thirst).
- Min Skill Points; so you can freeze your skill pts at the specified minimum value.
- Weight Mod; so you can adjust your total carry weight and thus, carry more rubbish.
- Melee Speed Mod; so you can adjust your melee speed - except your fists though. Note: too high values will prevent you from attacking. For fast items like the umbrella, 2.5x was still okay, for slow items like the shovel I could do 8.0x. Might be just best to leave it at 2.5.
- Max Durability; whenever you hit something with your current weapon, its durability will be restored to the maximum.
- Infinite Crafting; no ingredient will be taken, so you can craft as much as you want. Albeit, you must have the ingredients in the first place.
- Interaction Time Mod; so you don't need to hold that damn button to pick a lock or search a body.
- Min. Item Pickup; whenever you pick up an item (or transfer from/to storage), its stack size will be set to the desired minimum. There's no filter, so it applies to weapons too, so keep it disabled unless you need it. Best to drop what you need multiplied to the ground, enable min. pickup, pick up the item you dropped, and then disable the min. pickup. Set hotkeys if you don't want to ALT+Tab.

Well that's it for now.
Happy gaming we few!

Update #1
- Added Weight Mod.
Seems like using your Minimal item pickup script makes all the items npcs hold set to whatever you put in the script.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

cungkringg wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:03 pm
Seems like using your Minimal item pickup script makes all the items npcs hold set to whatever you put in the script.
"[...] so keep it disabled unless you need it. Best to drop what you need multiplied to the ground, enable min. pickup, pick up the item you dropped, and then disable the min. pickup.[...]"

Why u no read? Cuz you wanna point out something obvious that's already covered? Cool! Feel special then.

shayuna
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by shayuna »

sry to tell u that but... where is the cheattable ? just a .exe where no one telling me what it doing ...

qu3L
Cheater
Cheater

Post by qu3L »

Csimbi wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:20 pm
SunBeam,

Well that's it for now.
Happy gaming we few!

Update #1
- Added Weight Mod.
So now you need to purchase a subscription to use Cheat Engine tables? bruh

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

qu3L wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:33 am
No, you can use hotkeys. Watch the video in my signature.

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

STN wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:28 am
qu3L wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:33 am
No, you can use hotkeys. Watch the video in my signature.
I think he is referring to the fact that the table cannot be downloaded directly from the Forum anymore.
(Clicking the table downloads a different table that tells you to use the FRF App.)
Or, it could be that dreaded 520 message from host.