Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order | Cosmetics Unlocker, Saber Color Changer and more

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
CheatingMuppet
Table Makers
Table Makers

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order | Cosmetics Unlocker, Saber Color Changer and more

Post by CheatingMuppet »

It's right over here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10981#p112891 or just scroll down a bit

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by CheatingMuppet on Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.

amphetamemes
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

Post by amphetamemes »

CheatingMuppet wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:24 pm
amphetamemes wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:15 pm
Is FOV editable using the console?
shivaa95 wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:38 pm
Still no answers for FOV ?
Here is a script for the fov.
Enable it, then set whatever fov you want. The default value is 0 but you can change it to whatever you want, just play around with the value.

Haven't tested it very well so don't be surprised if it crashes during a loading screen or something and yes the AOB takes a long time to finish and that's because denuvo has bloated the file size of this game to hell just like it did with BL3.

This was created for the steam version. I don't know if it works on any other version.
Confirmed! Working on the Origin version as well. Thank you!

Franka
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order [Engine:Unreal 4.21] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Post by Franka »

cfemen wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:45 pm
i just downloaded the game, just n small table from me with things i searched for now:
For some reason, the infinite HP script started locking out all my in game commands, both controller and kb/m. Only movement and open menu responds to input.

I believe this started happening after I completed the first three part HP upgrade.

CerebralGolem
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order [Engine:Unreal 4.21] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Post by CerebralGolem »

Franka wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:08 pm
cfemen wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:45 pm
i just downloaded the game, just n small table from me with things i searched for now:
For some reason, the infinite HP script started locking out all my in game commands, both controller and kb/m. Only movement and open menu responds to input.

I believe this started happening after I completed the first three part HP upgrade.
I've been having the same issue with the same trigger.

Anyway, I'd much rather control the number of healing stims than brute force the health.

Kurei
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kurei »

CerebralGolem wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:24 pm

Anyway, I'd much rather control the number of healing stims than brute force the health.
Absolutely agree with this. Unlimited use of Stim canisters is much better than Inf Health. :)
Last edited by Kurei on Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

CheatingMuppet
Table Makers
Table Makers

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order | Lightsaber Color Changer

Post by CheatingMuppet »

Original post / Lightsaber Color Changer
Here is a script for the lightsaber color. There are 4 parts (and a 5th part that I haven't found yet, the sparks) that make up the lightsaber color.

There is the actual color of the lightsaber and then there are two layers of glow for it.
The 4th part is the actual light that is attached to the lightsaber (called a pointlight) and that light is what causes your characters clothes and the walls etc to light up when you have your lightsaber out. The 5th part is the spark light, when you sheathe/unsheathe and hit an enemy there is another light that controls the color which I have not found yet.

There is also a way to change the intensity/brightness etc for the flashlight but that's not included in this table.
Yes, it's included in the table now.

Lightsaber color & layer 1 glow is entirely from Marcus101RR and the rest + script are from me.

For now you'll have to just manually change all these values to whatever you want and maybe someone else can make a script based on this with preset color values for ease of use.

This table was made for the initial release version of the game. If there are problems getting the script to work then you will have to change the aob signatures and/or some offsets.

You have to be ingame (outside of all menus) when you enable the script.
It's recommended that you enable the script and set your color and then disable both scripts to prevent crashing (objects not being valid after death etc).

Excuse the messy and really shitty code. ASM is not my forte.

EDIT: Yes I know this is currently broken. Fixing it.
EDIT 2: Updated the script, should be working now & tons more stuff. Thanks to Marcus101RR for helping with debugging.

There are 2 parts of the lightsaber itself, 01 and 02. You'll have to figure out which one is right for you (both if dual-wielding or dual-blading).
For now this is a script only for advanced users that know what they are doing.

EDIT 3: I've added a preset for the red lightsaber. Improve the values if you like.
EDIT 4: I've added a white preset and a better green preset. I also updated the red saber (thanks to Marcus101RR), it's now called "Sith Saber".
For the changing the lightsaber color, open the spoiler above and read it.

Update #1: Released toolbox 1.1 and it contains the following changes:
Toolbox 1.1 Update
Re-wrote the whole lightsaber rgb script in LUA. Shouldn't crash now if you follow the instructions. Most of the variables for the presets have been re-named, custom presets from older versions are not drag&drop compatible.
Added more presets.

Added PointLight_Flashlight in presets, use variables: muppetPLF1Color and muppetPLF2Color for Lightsaber01 and Lightsaber02.
Added stims & skill points.
Added Enemy Aggression. Credits go to Fainstrider.

New "Dangerous Modifications" group added. This group contains variables/scripts that can and will break your savefile if you don't know 100% what you're doing.
Added dangerous modification: AttackDamageMultiplier, higher values = do more damage to enemies. This can break your save if you manage to kill enemies that are never suppose to be killed. BE CAREUFL!
Update #1 has been deleted for now. Will be back in a few minutes with fixed flashlight/hold up saber light.
Update #1 is now available again. Should no longer give an error about being unable to debug.

Update #2: Released toolbox 1.2 and it contains the following changes:
Toolbox 1.2 Update
Added a dropdown menu to change your lightsaber kyber crystal.
Access the lightsaber workbench and enter the color menu and then back all the way out of the menu for the crystal to update.
Change color once and it will be saved in your save file after meditation and stay until you manually change it ingame (or via script).

Added an infinite stamina script.
Update #2: Has been deleted. Working on fixing it.
Update #2 is now available again.
Toolbox 1.2_Fixed Update // READ THIS
Due to stability problems I've had to use a different hook for this script.
This hook is not nearly as useful because it only triggers when you access the color tab in the lightsaber bench.
This makes the lightsaber rgb script pretty useless for actually playing the game since the lightsaber color will reset upon death and you'll have to find a bench in order to re-enable the script.
If you want to change your lightsaber color on a more permanent basis for actually playing the game then use the Kyber Crystal dropdown menu.
To use this menu just enable the first script, labeled "Enable" and then click the box for "Lightsaber Color Mods" and then double click the Value of the "Kyber Crystal" entry.
The value is either a color or "Unknown", the value being "Unknown" means that you likely have a pre-order, deluxe or other special edition color currently equipped. This can safely be ignored and simply double click the Value of hte "Kyber Crystal" entry and choose a color.

The script will usually automatically disable itself if it detects a problem.
What will require you to re-enable the script ?
Dying and loading a save.
What will not require you to re-enable the script ?
Flying to other planets with the ship.

I will not help anyone with v1.1 or earlier however v1.1 or earlier is required if you want to change your lightsaber color without using the bench.
Instructions for changing lightsaber color via kyber crystal:
1. Launch game & load save
2. Open cheat engine & the .CT file and attach to the game.
3. Enable the first script and go into "Lightsaber Color Mods".
4a. Double click on the value of "Kyber Crystal". A dropdown menu will appears. Choose your color.
4b. If it says "Unknown" next to "Kyber Crystal" then still do 4a, just continue like normal.
5. Either meditate to save the game and then reload the save or go to a bench and go to the color menu and then exit the menu completely.
6. The lightsaber color should now be changed and it should stay that way (even after reloading & game exit) until you change it again.

Instructions for changing lightsaber color via rgb script:
1. Launch game & load save file
2. Make sure you are not in a menu
3. Launch Cheat Engine & Open script, and attach to the game.
4. Enable the main script and the "Lightsaber RGB" (inside of "Lightsaber Color Mods") script.
5. Make your adjustments (or just use the preset)
6. Disable the "Lightsaber RGB" script.
7. Play game and have fun
8. Repeat after dying and possibly after the level has changed
If you're having problems with the color not being applied properly, try disabling all scripts and re-enabling them.

This new updated script includes an unlocker for all the cosmetics in the game excluding lightsaber colors.

Instructions for unlocking cosmetics:
1. Open the game and load your save.
2. Activate the "Enable" script.
2. While outside of any menu wait atleast 5 seconds.
3. Open the Cosmetics Unlocker.
4. Activate any or all of the scripts depending on what you want to unlock.
5. Wait another 5 seconds and then open your menu or bench and things should be unlocked.

Credits goes to me for all scripts + some rgb values for the lightsaber, Marcus101RR for some of the rgb values for the lightsaber and SunBeam aswell as Otis for providing an objects dumper.

From here on I will put everything inside the toolbox ce table so download that one and not the lightsaber rgb ones.
Attachments
starwarsjedifallenorder_toolbox_1.2_fixed.CT
(151.43 KiB) Downloaded 3421 times
starwarsjedifallenorder_toolbox_1.1.CT
(76.33 KiB) Downloaded 233 times
starwarsjedifallenorder_toolbox_1.0.CT
Added a cosmetics unlocker & fov option
(55.99 KiB) Downloaded 255 times
Last edited by CheatingMuppet on Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:10 pm, edited 23 times in total.

1506andy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 1506andy »

when i open the lightsaber rgb script it only opens for a second then closes i dont get a option to change

EDIT
problem was on my end works as intended

Deskaar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order | Lightsaber Color Changer

Post by Deskaar »

CheatingMuppet wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:04 am
Marcus101RR wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:43 pm
Deskaar wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:51 pm
demorest wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:29 pm
defiant wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:57 pm
Here is a script for the lightsaber color. There are 4 parts (and a 5th part that I haven't found yet, the sparks) that make up the lightsaber color.

There is the actual color of the lightsaber and then there are two layers of glow for it.
The 4th part is the actual light that is attached to the lightsaber (called a pointlight) and that light is what causes your characters clothes and the walls etc to light up when you have your lightsaber out. The 5th part is the spark light, when you sheathe/unsheathe and hit an enemy there is another light that controls the color which I have not found yet.

There is also a way to change the intensity/brightness etc for the flashlight but that's not included in this table.

Lightsaber color & layer 1 glow is entirely from Marcus101RR and the rest + script are from me.

For now you'll have to just manually change all these values to whatever you want and maybe someone else can make a script based on this with preset color values for ease of use.

This table was made for the initial release version of the game. If there are problems getting the script to work then you will have to change the aob signatures and/or some offsets.

It's recommended that you enable the script and set your color and then disable both scripts to prevent crashing (objects not being valid after death etc).

EDIT 2: Updated the script, should be working now & tons more stuff. Thanks to Marcus101RR for helping with debugging.

There are 2 parts of the lightsaber itself, 01 and 02. You'll have to figure out which one is right for you (both if dual-wielding or dual-blading).

EDIT 3: I've added a preset for the red lightsaber. Improve the values if you like.
Possible to get a video tutorial on how to use this? For us noobs that don’t know what they’re doing 🤷🏻‍♂️

CheatingMuppet
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CheatingMuppet »

Deskaar wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:15 am
CheatingMuppet wrote:
Marcus101RR wrote:
Deskaar wrote:
demorest wrote:
defiant wrote:

Possible to get a video tutorial on how to use this? For us noobs that don’t know what they’re doing 🤷🏻‍♂️
No.

You have two options.

1. Use the preset, it's extremely simple to use.
or
2. Figure the rest out yourself.

If the preset isn't working and you expect me to help then you need to provide a lot more information.

Deskaar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Deskaar »

CheatingMuppet wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:18 am
Deskaar wrote:
CheatingMuppet wrote:

No.

You have two options.

or

If the preset isn't working and you expect me to help then you need to provide a lot more information.
Oooookay.

duducasarotto
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by duducasarotto »

CheatingMuppet wrote:
Marcus101RR wrote:
Deskaar wrote:
demorest wrote:
defiant wrote:

can I put your table on nexus with a link that lead here if I can or if I cant to a description link that lead here and explaining how to use it to the people that dont know how

Deskaar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Deskaar »

Deskaar wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:35 am
CheatingMuppet wrote:
Deskaar wrote:

No.

You have two options.

or

Oooookay.
Mostly figured the script out, only thing that stumps me is how to change the colour of the light cast by the blade? For example I’ve changed my blade colour from green to yellow, everything is perfect except there’s still a green light cast off the blade onto objects and such...

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

Deskaar wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:04 pm
Deskaar wrote:
CheatingMuppet wrote:

No.

You have two options.

or

Oooookay.
Mostly figured the script out, only thing that stumps me is how to change the colour of the light cast by the blade? For example I’ve changed my blade colour from green to yellow, everything is perfect except there’s still a green light cast off the blade onto objects and such...
You will need to change the pointlight/flashlight of the saber, its included in the script.

Deskaar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Deskaar »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:42 pm
Deskaar wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:04 pm
Deskaar wrote:

Oooookay.
You will need to change the pointlight/flashlight of the saber, its included in the script.
Okay but under the pointlight option there isn’t the same colour value thing as there is for the other options, sorry if I’m being thick headed but what do I have to tweak here to get a colour change?

ilcrack
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ilcrack »

CheatingMuppet wrote:

I'm not sure if this is affecting everybody or just me, or if you've run into it yourself (I'm using a version before you added the red pre-set), but I've noticed the 01 and 02 variables aren't quite correct when I started editing. It detected the values fine, and they can be edited, that part works, but some of them are swapped between 01 and 02.

I'm not sure if I am conveying this clearly, so I will elaborate.

For Lightsaber01:
Primary Color(01)
Primary Alpha(01)
Primary Glow (affects 02)
Pulse Ring Color (01)
Pulse Ring Alpha (01, I think)
PointLight (affects 02)
PointLight_Flashlight (affects 02)

And vice-versa for Lighsaber02.