SD Gundam G Generation Cross Rays

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Guyverd
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: SD Gundam G Generation Cross Rays

Post by Guyverd »

lampuiho wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:14 am
Guyverd wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:59 pm
Any update for the cheats?
The game already got the update to version 1.63.
ask Bancom to fix the game first.
It'll take time for them to fix the game.
The latest cheat here doesn't work on the latest version of the game, especially after they add Limit Break option.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

lampuiho
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lampuiho »

Guyverd wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:21 pm
The latest cheat here doesn't work on the latest version of the game, especially after they add Limit Break option.
More like they don't bother fixing the game. The same crash still occurs after more than half a year. I can reproduce it the same way. They have also introduced other menu crashes I can reproduce. I just don't bother fixing it myself. Takes too much time to figure things out in assembly for me. Not that much of an expert in assembly as those denuvo crackers lol I don't play this game because of the crashes so ask somebody else to update. Cheatengine is open source anyway. If someone post an update I will link it in the first post.

Guyverd
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Guyverd »

lampuiho wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:16 am
Guyverd wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:21 pm
More like they don't bother fixing the game. The same crash still occurs after more than half a year. I can reproduce it the same way. They have also introduced other menu crashes I can reproduce. I just don't bother fixing it myself. Takes too much time to figure things out in assembly for me. Not that much of an expert in assembly as those denuvo crackers lol I don't play this game because of the crashes so ask somebody else to update. Cheatengine is open source anyway. If someone post an update I will link it in the first post.
Actually I need the cheats for editing MS and Pilot after doing Limit Break.
It takes a time to increase the status for each of them.

A_Cheating_Noodle
Cheater
Cheater

Post by A_Cheating_Noodle »

Anyone have any idea how to cheat the character ability list to x99?

Reiplays
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Reiplays »

oddly enough, the pilot EXP points to the mobile suit exp, i turned it on to test what functions still worked, went into a dispatch with the pilot exp expecting my pilots to level up, but instead my mobile suits leveled up. went from 117 to 523. don't know if this is helpful or not.

ww16
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ww16 »

The pilotCardHook is not working.
Any update on this?

lampuiho
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lampuiho »

ww16 wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:23 am
The pilotCardHook is not working.
Any update on this?
I ended up updating the table because I did something I wanted to do long ago, to load hca files, which also enable the use of premium g sound files for proper loops.
I think all options work now.

Nyarlachan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nyarlachan »

Good stuff, thanks!

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

Is there a way to edit these Breakthrough point?

punn009
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by punn009 »

Unit and Pilot EXP Multiplier are broken. Even if I change the value to multiply 0, the level always maxed out.

IngerasKurai
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by IngerasKurai »

I had the same problem, no matter what i change the variable to my unit gains a couple hundred levels.

danver2
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by danver2 »

for those that are having problems with the exp scripts with help i fixed them here ya go. Also credit to the original code maker of this table. As this is his table, and all i did was update the two exp scripts.
Attachments
togg.CT
(86.48 KiB) Downloaded 613 times

Anagram00
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Anagram00 »

Could someone please tell me how I can edit one of my mobile suits into golden knight dragoon super gundam please? really quick,

izayoixx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by izayoixx »

Anagram00 wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 3:10 am
Could someone please tell me how I can edit one of my mobile suits into golden knight dragoon super gundam please? really quick,
I'm just gonna share my knowledge with you but it might only help a little bit. In the "get unit upgrade ptr" script of the table you need to get the MS ID address which is not included. It is just a few bytes above the HP address. Copy the HP address and paste it and change the offset from 1C to 8. Now the tricky part, there is no static ID for the mobile suits. It changes every game restart. BUT what is constant is the offsets from each mobile suit to the next. So take any mobile suit, add or subtract 108 (take note of this number, this is constant) to it and now it will change into a different mobile suit. So let's say phoenix ms has an id of 1000, change it to 1108 to get a new suit. Then you can keep adding or subtracting increments of 108 to cycle through all the mobile suits in the game. Note that if you add the wrong the number game will crash.

So yeah you can't change a suit to be the one you want because no one has made an offset id list but you can get literally every ms with this (including ones you can't normally get) provided you cycle enough times. Also beware of the 2 byte limit, it only goes to 65535 and not all MS are stored in this. You have 6 more bytes at the right that change which contains more sets of mobile suits.

Edit: The starter gundams you get in the game are very close to the suits you get at the secret stages, (guardragon ms for example). It's just a few subtractions of 108

izayoixx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by izayoixx »

Hey I added some addresses to the existing table. I mainly added the ID addresses for pilots, and mobile suits. The ids change every game restart so there won't be an id list but the offsets remain the same. Offset between pilots is 112, between ms is 108. Just setup your hotkeys for easy switching.

I also added a modifier ID pointer script. I am still a noob at this so it populates very slowly but with this you can change your modifications ID (and get access to enemy specific ones). Offset is 60.

Update: I found more flags for pilots after beating the game. You can give each pilot 2 more ability slots via limit break or using the table now. Just change the flags to the proper dropdown. A pilot potentially can have 11 whole skills (3 innate + 9 normal). You need ggcreditor to give pilots (and custom ones) innate skills though. I also merged the corrected exp script from above (never used it though so I forgot to merge it before).

Also when copying IDs (for duping), make sure to also copy the "container" (each container holds a specific group of mobile suits) value too or else game might crash (because ID is unique in its container). When scrolling through ids you are limited to the "container" you are currently editing. Sadly what this means is you can't change a mobile suit to another one mobile suit which is very far from the original one (like master gundam to a Exia), but you can easily change a phoenix gundam to Knight Superior Dragon, or the 4 secret units since they are very close to each other (just add 108s). If you want Lupus Limiter OFF (the story one that you cannot unlock, not the damaged one) you just take the normal Lupus, add 108 to its ID, then you have the unit.
Attachments
togg.CT
Added more flags for extra ability slots, also merged the corrected exp script
(98.96 KiB) Downloaded 738 times
togg.CT
(94.35 KiB) Downloaded 215 times