SD Gundam G Generation Cross Rays

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
mamorukaiyo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: SD Gundam G Generation Cross Rays

Post by mamorukaiyo »

bachou wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:30 am
mamorukaiyo wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:17 pm
bachou wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:15 am
there's a trainer that makes enemies HP drop to 1, so it's possible to make enemies have more HP like double or triple, can anyone pls look into this ?
and update mobius nuclear script too pls
that same trainer you mentioned if you like the change stats options can also apply to enemy units

the problem is it affect all the units include my units if i'm using the same unit as the enemy...and even if i changed the HP it only affects max HP, their current HP still the same.. like 8500/50000 so it's pointless
which trainer are you using? because one i do it only applies to that one unit i select, not others of that same unit unless i select those units o.O

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

izayoixx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by izayoixx »

Here's a CT for editing your characters that I snatched from the chinese forum. First one is male second one is female.
*Note* This is for static editing. Meaning you open the file CharacterSpecList via File -> Open File in data/resident then edit from there. Don't forget to save after and always backup your stuff.

I also have an edited AbilitySpecList and a editor for MS in CT form if anyone wants I can post it here.
Attachments
CHARACTER EDITOR.CT
(407.86 KiB) Downloaded 193 times

masakisrx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by masakisrx »

izayoixx wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:18 am
Here's a CT for editing your characters that I snatched from the chinese forum. First one is male second one is female.
*Note* This is for static editing. Meaning you open the file CharacterSpecList via File -> Open File in data/resident then edit from there. Don't forget to save after and always backup your stuff.

I also have an edited AbilitySpecList and a editor for MS in CT form if anyone wants I can post it here.
Thank.may you can post an MS editor CT form.
Thank so much

bachou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bachou »

mamorukaiyo wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:36 pm
bachou wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:30 am
mamorukaiyo wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:17 pm

that same trainer you mentioned if you like the change stats options can also apply to enemy units

the problem is it affect all the units include my units if i'm using the same unit as the enemy...and even if i changed the HP it only affects max HP, their current HP still the same.. like 8500/50000 so it's pointless
which trainer are you using? because one i do it only applies to that one unit i select, not others of that same unit unless i select those units o.O
i was using the fearlessrevolution trainer, you can only edit one unit at a time BUT if there are more than one of the same unit in the stage, the other units gets the change too, include enemy, guest and player
example : you go to 00 first stage and make the AEU enact HP to 50000, then every AEU enact on the stage will suffer the change, include your team, the trainer simply hard edit the unit stats, even if you produce a new one, its HP remain 50000 the only way to reset this is close the game

i'm still asking for enemies HP multiplier someone please makes it possible :? i think it's quite easy since enemies HP scale on difficult settings but i'm dumb and don't know how to do that

izayoixx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by izayoixx »

[Link]
Here's the link for the MS editor. All in chinese btw so it's up to you on how to identify the MS you want. I personally just use an array of byte search on the MS' s att/def/mob and just find the address in the list.
i was using the fearlessrevolution trainer, you can only edit one unit at a time BUT if there are more than one of the same unit in the stage, the other units gets the change too, include enemy, guest and player
example : you go to 00 first stage and make the AEU enact HP to 50000, then every AEU enact on the stage will suffer the change, include your team, the trainer simply hard edit the unit stats, even if you produce a new one, its HP remain 50000 the only way to reset this is close the game

i'm still asking for enemies HP multiplier someone please makes it possible :? i think it's quite easy since enemies HP scale on difficult settings but i'm dumb and don't know how to do that
Nope. Pretty sure difficulty only scales pilot's stats. MS is hardcoded so if they are using a shitty MS it will have a shitty HP. Workaround this would be to give all generic pilots a certain skill that does increase HP. Though you have to make this skill yourself via ability editing and give them to enemy pilots via character editing which is a lot of work since all editors are in chinese ughh.

spiritovod
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by spiritovod »

English version of GGCREditor, [google]translated by myself (version 2.1): [Link]
Version 2.5.1 (updated): [Link] (now fully translated)
Last edited by spiritovod on Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:51 pm, edited 6 times in total.

mamorukaiyo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mamorukaiyo »

spiritovod wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:27 am
English version of GGCREditor, [google]translated by myself: [Link]
nice and thx xD

spiritovod
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by spiritovod »

Thanks to some feedback I was able to fix hardcoded binding to chinese localization in the editor. Now it should pick up english localization files properly for all available parameters. Link in the previous post updated.

slackingcat
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by slackingcat »

Thanks a bunch for the English version of the editor. I'd been copying over files from the English folder into the SChinese one and pasting back after I finished editing using the original editor, but that only worked partially.

mamorukaiyo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mamorukaiyo »

merry xmas or whatever holiday everyone is celebrating today xD

and also on another note, just curious on if anyone else has been having a bug on where after restarting their pc on if the game has been forcing them to re-accept term agreements and to start a new game? asking because it has done this to me 3 times now in the last 2-3 weeks >.>()

mamorukaiyo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mamorukaiyo »

Question for anyone that might be still reading this thread and with the know how.

i think i managed to find where the dlcs are located in the memory veiwer of the exe, but i'm not sure on how to go about editting the exe to manage to unlock them. anyone that knows how to edit exe's be possibly willing to help walk me thru how to do so? be much appreciated.

that or be willing to share content of this thread as there's supposed to be a way to unlock Lord Astray Omega there for pc.
[Link]

thx

Marcos Beran
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Marcos Beran »

mamorukaiyo wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:04 am
Question for anyone that might be still reading this thread and with the know how.

i think i managed to find where the dlcs are located in the memory veiwer of the exe, but i'm not sure on how to go about editting the exe to manage to unlock them. anyone that knows how to edit exe's be possibly willing to help walk me thru how to do so? be much appreciated.

that or be willing to share content of this thread as there's supposed to be a way to unlock Lord Astray Omega there for pc.
[Link]

thx
This is the file, but you have to be careful, it can produce a future error in your saved game, I don't know what the consequences of enabling dlc not enabled, there are 3 gundams that enable the file.
[Link]

mamorukaiyo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mamorukaiyo »

Marcos Beran wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:05 am
mamorukaiyo wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:04 am

[Link]

thx
This is the file, but you have to be careful, it can produce a future error in your saved game, I don't know what the consequences of enabling dlc not enabled, there are 3 gundams that enable the file.
[Link]
thx and hopefully can't be any worse then having to recreate the header and a new save after every time i restart my pc in order to restore my original save >.>

--- edit

okay not sure if i'm doing something wrong or not, but after overwriting original exe with that new one not getting the new MS notification o.O

game is just launching and starting save like normal nothing unlocking O.o

was worth a shot lol thx. i'll just have to wait xD()

lampuiho
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lampuiho »

Turns out the game uses steam api to get the in-game time so it's stored in unix format.

zufield
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zufield »

Any chance of a code to increase Operation Achievement Rate to 100% in dispatches? (for better drops)