SD Gundam G Generation Cross Rays

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
mamorukaiyo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: SD Gundam G Generation Cross Rays

Post by mamorukaiyo »

lampuiho wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:14 am
mamorukaiyo wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:49 am
not sure if just me but some odd reason the Develop/fake exchange option is not working on the new update :( i right click on it and says array could not be found. same with Max Get Gauge too
They must have changed some data structure then. I used masks for call and jumps for the Aob scans so it's unfortunate. Will update it again when I find time.
*thumbs up*

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

mamorukaiyo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mamorukaiyo »

Marcos Beran wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:08 am
mamorukaiyo wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:39 am
lampuiho wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:29 am

It's open source: [Link]
only problem is that it doesn't have the exe file :( seems we can only get that from that original thread. the github files are the updated files to go with that exe :(

and i've tried taking the exe from the v1.3 to move over but it seems that i either get an error when i start it up or if it does launch it still launches as v1.3
[Link]
2.1 version with the exe file in the RAR
credits to zgyjk from the original post in bbs.3dmgame.com forum :D
again this community is the best! xD

bachou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bachou »

can anyone fix the mobius nuclear script and make its range even more larger ?

Tocksique
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tocksique »

@Lampuiho, first of all tyvm for the updated table!

"Get Unit In-Battle Stat Ptr" is not activating for me, I'm assuming this is the one where you can "reset" your units' HP? I was trying to use this for *story and secret challenge purposes* Like using character XX's unit to kill YY's unit (usually in mission stage where you don't have your own units), but XX was critted by YY earlier :( Is it just me or is the function currently broken or is this a different function altogether?

lampuiho
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lampuiho »

Tocksique wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 5:35 am
@Lampuiho, first of all tyvm for the updated table!

"Get Unit In-Battle Stat Ptr" is not activating for me, I'm assuming this is the one where you can "reset" your units' HP? I was trying to use this for *story and secret challenge purposes* Like using character XX's unit to kill YY's unit (usually in mission stage where you don't have your own units), but XX was critted by YY earlier :( Is it just me or is the function currently broken or is this a different function altogether?
I forgot to mask the first byte of the call function again. I didn't bother updating it because it's not really a feature I listed but I 've updated the fix as requested.

quaiser
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by quaiser »

This is so awesome! Thanks! By the way, is it possible to add cheat that makes units like OO Sky or Fenice possible to buy?

Tocksique
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tocksique »

@Iampuiho, ah tyvm!

mamorukaiyo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mamorukaiyo »

Just curious on if anyone might of came up with a way to edit perma abilities onto CaCs yet? curious in regards for freeing up the standard 5 universal slots

jasonpklee
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by jasonpklee »

mamorukaiyo wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:32 am
Just curious on if anyone might of came up with a way to edit perma abilities onto CaCs yet? curious in regards for freeing up the standard 5 universal slots
The editor linked by Marcos Beran in the previous page allows you to mod your game to get that effect.

bachou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bachou »

there's a trainer that makes enemies HP drop to 1, so it's possible to make enemies have more HP like double or triple, can anyone pls look into this ?
and update mobius nuclear script too pls

mamorukaiyo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mamorukaiyo »

jasonpklee wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 5:56 am
mamorukaiyo wrote:
The editor linked by Marcos Beran in the previous page allows you to mod your game to get that effect.
ya i have that but from what i can see not sure on in regards to the CaCs. there's some spots near end of list not sure if those are in regards to the CaCs or if those are place holders for future dlc pilots :/

that and just tried sadly editting perma abilities of CaCs didnt appear to stick t.t
Last edited by mamorukaiyo on Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mamorukaiyo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mamorukaiyo »

bachou wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:15 am
there's a trainer that makes enemies HP drop to 1, so it's possible to make enemies have more HP like double or triple, can anyone pls look into this ?
that same trainer you mentioned if you like the change stats options can also apply to enemy units

jasonpklee
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by jasonpklee »

mamorukaiyo wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:16 pm
jasonpklee wrote:
mamorukaiyo wrote:
ya i have that but from what i can see not sure on in regards to the CaCs. there's some spots near end of list not sure if those are in regards to the CaCs or if those are place holders for future dlc pilots :/

that and just tried sadly editting perma abilities of CaCs didnt appear to stick t.t
The CaCs are based of a fixed set of "templates", that's what you can edit using that editor. These are the last set of roughly 20 entries using the character editor. I don't how which combination results in which "template", but you can sorta guess from the starting stats of the character.

bachou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bachou »

mamorukaiyo wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:17 pm
bachou wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:15 am
that same trainer you mentioned if you like the change stats options can also apply to enemy units

the problem is it affect all the units include my units if i'm using the same unit as the enemy...and even if i changed the HP it only affects max HP, their current HP still the same.. like 8500/50000 so it's pointless

mamorukaiyo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mamorukaiyo »

jasonpklee wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:45 am
mamorukaiyo wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:16 pm
jasonpklee wrote:

The CaCs are based of a fixed set of "templates", that's what you can edit using that editor. These are the last set of roughly 20 entries using the character editor. I don't how which combination results in which "template", but you can sorta guess from the starting stats of the character.
ok, getting it figured out now xD got one to succeed xD thx for that help

also further note if anyone else interested. from what i can tell after playing around from after what @jasonpklee pointed me towards, the 0-9 templates are the males and the 10-19 templates are the females
Last edited by mamorukaiyo on Fri Dec 20, 2019 4:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.