The game developer decided to include the .pdb in the GOG version of the game
Just thought you'd know. Also leaving this here for myself or the future.
[ 12 Dec 2019 - Not An Update ]
Below table is compatible also with the now available 1.028a version on Steam T_T. Sometimes.. I swear.. those developers..
[ 10 Dec 2019 - Update #1 ]
Added a table with several features:
- a script that restores default fly/ghost/walk functionality
- a script that hooks the default movement functions and allows player free movement by mouse orientation
- unrestricting CVars in the console (there are 2 useful ones you can use: InfiniteAmmo 0/1; OneHitKill 0/1)
Should work with Steam 1.027, 1.028 and HOODLUM release(s).
[ 25 Nov 2019 - First Release ]
Game Name: Terminator: Resistance
Game Vendor: Steam (compatible with HOODLUM)
Game Version: 1.027, 1.028
Game Process: Terminator-Win64-Shipping.exe
Without any further ado:
1) Run the game, get to main menu.
2) Run 'IGCSInjector.exe'. You can close it when asked.
3) Takes 3-4 seconds for the DLL to find the stuff and StaticCreate the Console UObject and dump Names/Objects to disk in the Win64 folder (e.g.: D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Terminator Resistance\Terminator\Binaries\Win64)
4) Note that the console will only appear in-game (doesn't show up at main menu)!
And now the CONSOLE COMMANDS:
Do provide feedback on what's not tested in the list above and I will update the descriptions.Add <amount|int> <item|string>
Adds amount + item to inventory. List added in 2nd post below.
AddApprovalRatingPoints <NPC> <points>
Adds weapon to inventory. List added in 2nd post below.
Sets a BOOL value to 0x1 in MyPlayerController @ offset 0x778. Not used in the game functions.
In the development build it would open up the Quest Editor. Code stripped; not functional. Or maybe I've not pursued the internal UnrealScript that far to disable some constrictions.
Will award the specified amount of XP points. (e.g.: Exp 100 - gives you 100 XP)
Spawns a free camera that is a bit quirky to maneuver. Q,G to rotate, WASD to move in XY plane. No idea for Z. Wouldn't use it.
Guess. Doesn't have undo.
Toggles a BOOL (0/1) in GameplayComponent (offset 0x190). Renders you invisible to AI. They can still HEAR you!
Gives you the specified amount of 'Trade resources'.
Reveals all currently spawned enemies on the current map (you will see red arrows on your mini-map). Open big map with M key. If map has spawn points triggered by events, those AIs won't show on map. Re-run the command once you feel like the engine loaded something (load lag spikes)
Spawns the item/weapon model at GUI cross-hair position. Use the Add/AddWeapon lists if you wanna try this out. And get close to that appointed location, as the textures are flickering and you might not see the item
Am guessing it unlocks everything.
Adjusts walk speed. The float value is a multiplier. Location in memory: derived from FPPMovementComponent, offset 0x79C in a read UObject. Default value is 600. Now, setting value to 2 will double the movement speed (e.g.: 600 * 2).
Kindly credit this properly wherever you intend to leech it off to. According to google, this content isn't anywhere but here. Yet...