Those pointers should be easy to find for people who did the basic CE tutorials. Except maybe Imperial Authority.Aaron90 wrote: ↑Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:35 amAgree. Some of the pointers that Compact did where quite useful. I believe that you could add the following stats:BipBop wrote: ↑Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:36 pmQuick question. Since you are already overhauling the table, and Compact is retiring due to health issues, could you integrate stuff from his extension that is not present in your table? Or it's already too difficult.
- Changing the stats of your heir and Queen.
- Changing the total amount of Government Points.
- Changing the Splendor points.
- Changing the absolutism.
- Changing the total amount of accepted cultures.
- Changing the amount of number of States.
- Changing the War Exhaustion and Inflation.
- Changing the amount of Army Professionalism and Prussian Militarization.
- Changing the total Imperial Authority.
- Changing the Protestant Church Power, Patriarch Authority and Doom levels.
- Changing the stats for generals and admirals.
I would love to think that Compact retirement is something temporal, but in case contrary, alternatives should've be looked for.
Just use Reci's pPlayer pointers as a baseline value and my old extension as a base to work from.
If you can't figure it out, I am willing to help with that; through discord perhaps?
Use this link to join: https://discord.gg/ZSpzjSH
Don't forget to accept the rules and join the right chat channels.
PM me if you have questions.
How to use this cheat table?
- Install Cheat Engine
- Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
- Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
- Keep the list.
- Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1