Europa Universalis IV v1.28.3.0 STEAM (GM and More) 2019-Feb-05

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ZLDL
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Europa Universalis IV v1.27.2.0 STEAM (GM and More) 2018-Oct-04

Post by ZLDL »

instant.sc wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:20 am
Hello everyone! In frustration at the fast update and being unable to continue my latest save I found and disabled the checksum check for achievements (it works for the "DLCs were disabled or enabled" message, not sure about other situations like mods). If anyone finds use for it, you're welcome to use it. It would be great if this could be included into the main table.
Heya I'm a massive dumbass, could someone tell me how I would turn this into a usable .CT file? Thanks in advance.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

ZLDL wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:51 pm
instant.sc wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:20 am
Hello everyone! In frustration at the fast update and being unable to continue my latest save I found and disabled the checksum check for achievements (it works for the "DLCs were disabled or enabled" message, not sure about other situations like mods). If anyone finds use for it, you're welcome to use it. It would be great if this could be included into the main table.
Heya I'm a massive dumbass, could someone tell me how I would turn this into a usable .CT file? Thanks in advance.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=6509

And it's a complete script so you can just paste it in when the AA form is open then do the "assign to cheat table".

EDIT:
(To actually answer your question) Then just save the table, just the standard, file then save or save as and select ".CT" (CT should be the default file extension).

instant.sc
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Europa Universalis IV v1.27.0.0 STEAM (GM and More) 2018-Oct-01

Post by instant.sc »

CompactDisc wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:45 pm
And I'd love to implement that achievement code you wrote there into the extension.
Perhaps use it for some other purposes, or edit it a little for stability.
Sure thing, that would be cool. As for the stability of it, I haven't seen any adverse effects, but I'm not a CE pro by any means, so feel free.

CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CompactDisc »

Dear people, I included instant.sc's modded achievement function and a revanchism pointer (from Arjik) in the new extension. Russian pointers are still broken though. Just use the 'russian' command for government abilities (the 3 buttons) for all those government types.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=109&p=758#p758

Jasinn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jasinn »

How can I use the modded achievement function? I turned it on with some mods I use which are non-ironman compatible, but the achievement button still remains greyed out..

instant.sc
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by instant.sc »

Jasinn wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:09 pm
How can I use the modded achievement function? I turned it on with some mods I use which are non-ironman compatible, but the achievement button still remains greyed out..
This is more for cases where your save stops being achievement viable, like a game update or dlc toggling or something like that. For the "new game with mods" I'd have to look up some other approach...

CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CompactDisc »

Oh crap, I misunderstood things :) I should edit the description.
Actually, I'll take a look to see if I can find the correct location of the actual mod checks instead.

Jasinn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jasinn »

CompactDisc wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:23 am
Actually, I'll take a look to see if I can find the correct location of the actual mod checks instead.
If you could figure this out, you'd literally easen up yourself, from not having to find a lot of pointers, as there're cheat mods who do the same :P.

CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CompactDisc »

Jasinn wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:57 pm
CompactDisc wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:23 am
If you could figure this out, you'd literally easen up yourself, from not having to find a lot of pointers, as there're cheat mods who do the same :P.
True, but it's really hard for me :P I'm just a beginner at CE compared to many table makers, I just don't have the time to become good at it.
BringChaos is great at finding this kind of stuff though. I'll ask him to help out if I see him online again.

TL;DR: I could use some help ;)

I am thinking of setting up a little discord server just for creating functions/tables for the paradox development studio games. I'd like to invite any and all interested people so we can all work together.

covya
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Europa Universalis IV v1.26.1.0 STEAM (GM and More) 2018-Sep-17

Post by covya »

Jasinn wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:39 pm
Wow, didn't even know this, though the change_government one doesn't work anymore with the government reforms in Dharma, as I tried to make one with high american and prussian monarchy for OP units lol, but I guess we'll remain to the current one, it as well saves a lot of time by doing add_trait everytime your ruler dies, as you can now just do add_ruler_personality, and add all 3 of them.
Thanks legend!
Yea, change_government has been replaced by "add_government_reform = X" unfortunately, due to the way the reforms are coded, they will check eligibility for all of your existing reforms whenever you add a new one, so you will lose any that you cheated to get, such as prussian monarchy :( Most of the unique forms are tied to a specific tag. It IS possible to just make yourself that tag, as long as it doesn't already exist in the world at that time. The code for that, in the case of becoming prussia, would be

change_tag = PRU

I struggled to make this work for a long time because I'm an idiot, and didn't realise that tags are case sensitive when doing it this way :P another advantage of this method is that you will also get that countries events etc (and can even change to their missions by using "swap_non_generic_missions = yes" or ideas using "swap_free_idea_group = yes")

Jasinn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jasinn »

CompactDisc wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:04 pm
True, but it's really hard for me :P I'm just a beginner at CE compared to many table makers, I just don't have the time to become good at it.
BringChaos is great at finding this kind of stuff though. I'll ask him to help out if I see him online again.

TL;DR: I could use some help ;)

I am thinking of setting up a little discord server just for creating functions/tables for the paradox development studio games. I'd like to invite any and all interested people so we can all work together.
If you're a begineer, I can't even say what the hell am I LOL.
covya wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:31 pm
Yea, change_government has been replaced by "add_government_reform = X" unfortunately, due to the way the reforms are coded, they will check eligibility for all of your existing reforms whenever you add a new one, so you will lose any that you cheated to get, such as prussian monarchy :( Most of the unique forms are tied to a specific tag. It IS possible to just make yourself that tag, as long as it doesn't already exist in the world at that time. The code for that, in the case of becoming prussia, would be
change_tag = PRU
I struggled to make this work for a long time because I'm an idiot, and didn't realise that tags are case sensitive when doing it this way :P another advantage of this method is that you will also get that countries events etc (and can even change to their missions by using "swap_non_generic_missions = yes" or ideas using "swap_free_idea_group = yes")
Is this stated in the WIKI you linked? the last time I checked, it wasn't there.(The government reform), but damn, thanks a lot for your help, and CD's help :)

covya
Cheater
Cheater

Post by covya »

Jasinn wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:54 pm
Is this stated in the WIKI you linked? the last time I checked, it wasn't there.(The government reform), but damn, thanks a lot for your help, and CD's help :)
Nope, probably not. The Wiki is usually outdated, I learned how to add reforms by looking at the country formation decisions :P

Arjik
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Arjik »

covya wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:37 am

in the meantime, you can do this with the console and the run command. Run essentially just lets you execute scripts
to use it, create a .txt file in eu4's main directory with the desired script, then in game open the console and type run [FileName].txt
[Link] here is a list of the commands you can use with the run console command
in this situation, the script to put in the text file would be as follows

change_technology_group = indian
change_unit_type = eastern

and change indian/eastern to any of the desired tech groups. interestingly, the cossacks estate is tied to eastern units, rather than tech. This means you can get the cossacks and the indian estates at the same time
You, my good sir/madam, do not even know how grateful I am for sharing this insight. Just a few commands adding some pretty broken modifiers, and you can make any nation a juggernaught of destruction!

Jasinn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jasinn »

Arjik wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:38 pm
You, my good sir/madam, do not even know how grateful I am for sharing this insight. Just a few commands adding some pretty broken modifiers, and you can make any nation a juggernaught of destruction!
True, even if the pointers wouldn't work, we literally could do that with things like:
add_country_modifier and add_estate_loyalty_modifier, etc :')
Anyone got any idea on how to add these modifiers, I don't think it works with add_country_modifier?
Lucky modifiers
luck = {
#core
global_missionary_strength = 0.01
stability_cost_modifier = -0.10
global_institution_spread = 0.1
monthly_splendor = 1

#economy
mercenary_cost = -0.25
embracement_cost = -0.2
advisor_cost = -0.2
interest = -1

#military
manpower_recovery_speed = 0.25
defensiveness = 0.1
siege_ability = 0.05

#diplomacy
spy_offence = 0.1
improve_relation_modifier = 0.25

#government
global_unrest = -1
republican_tradition = 0.5
legitimacy = 1
ae_impact = -0.25

}

Arjik
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Arjik »

Jasinn wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:24 pm

True, even if the pointers wouldn't work, we literally could do that with things like:
add_country_modifier and add_estate_loyalty_modifier, etc :')
Anyone got any idea on how to add these modifiers, I don't think it works with add_country_modifier?
The code looks like this

Code: Select all

add_estate_loyalty_modifier = {
	estate = estate_nomadic_tribes
	loyalty = 50
	duration = -1
}
It may not show up right away in the tooltip though.

For other modifiers, I found out that any modifier from event_modifiers.txt, mission_modifiers.txt and static_modifiers.txt works with this.
Example:

add_country_modifier = {
	name = difficulty_very_easy_player
	duration = -1
}
This one is especially powerful, only two tags get it - Jan Mayen and Synthetics, both only spawn through console commands

add_country_modifier = {
	name = invasion_nation
	duration = -1
}
Command change_tag = XXX only works if the tag you are changing into does not exist.