Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order [Engine:Unreal 4.21] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order [Engine:Unreal 4.21] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Post by SunBeam »

Place this DLL in the game folder (e.g.: G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Jedi Fallen Order\SwGame\Binaries\Win64) and you will have the Console and CheatManager automatically created for you. Note that god will still disable itself after some cutscene or in-map transition between load areas. But you can use the already existing table for that; head to page 1.

dxgi.zip
pass: sunbeam
(12.43 KiB) Downloaded 326 times

Best regards,
Sun

P.S.: This will be the only update I'm making for this game, so please don't ask again. You have the solution in my signature down below for that, as I'm not playing this title anymore.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

lastmandar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order [Engine:Unreal 4.21] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Post by lastmandar »

SunBeam wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:16 am
Place this DLL in the game folder (e.g.: G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Jedi Fallen Order\SwGame\Binaries\Win64) and you will have the Console and CheatManager automatically created for you. Note that god will still disable itself after some cutscene or in-map transition between load areas. But you can use the already existing table for that; head to page 1.

dxgi.zip

Best regards,
Sun

P.S.: This will be the only update I'm making for this game, so please don't ask again. You have the solution in my signature down below for that.
I've tested it and it works perfect, thanks a lot for the update.

Pnash
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Pnash »

SunBeam wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:16 am

dxgi.zip

Best regards,
Sun

P.S.: This will be the only update I'm making for this game, so please don't ask again. You have the solution in my signature down below for that, as I'm not playing this title anymore.
Thank you so much!