Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order [Engine:Unreal 4.21] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order [Engine:Unreal 4.21] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Post by SunBeam »

^ It is possible, but like you said, it pushes progression. Game's designed to give you the abilities at certain points in the story. Not to mention having them might also break the progression, in the sense that the game will think you already have that ability and not "unlock" the next phase. So you will end-up with what you'll then call a bug and ask for save games from other people :) Better leave it as it is (unless you don't care for your progression) :P

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order [Engine:Unreal 4.21] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Post by KS212 »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:15 am
^ It is possible, but like you said, it pushes progression. Game's designed to give you the abilities at certain points in the story. Not to mention having them might also break the progression, in the sense that the game will think you already have that ability and not "unlock" the next phase. So you will end-up with what you'll then call a bug and ask for save games from other people :) Better leave it as it is (unless you don't care for your progression) :P
That's exactly what happens.

Best example is on Dathomir, there's a jump section you're not supposed to pass before getting double jump/Jedi flip. But due to a glitch/mechanic abuse (you can dash into mid air and still jump off nothing), you can actually make that jump. However if you do, it seals off the return path as in the story if you actually make that jump it triggers something and you are no longer allowed to return until you pass the rest of the stage... but, you don't have the required abilities to pass the rest, so you're fucked.

Tho that's for abilities. We can probably safely unlock customization/databank and that's pretty much 'half' a New Game Plus as is :P

Fainstrider
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Fainstrider »

SunBeam wrote:
Is it possible for incoming damage to the player be modified by a future table? I would really like the enemy aggression of Grand Master but would like to turn down the damage to make it more of an exciting story mode. As it stands, the low enemy aggression of story mode and Jedi Knight makes enemies stand around waiting to take turns.

cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by cfemen »

cfemen wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:33 am
Kurei wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:08 am
cfemen wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:57 pm
so i finally had time to play :)

eh yes i have the same problem since i picked up some HP updrades...very strange :shock:

i changed the script to an pointer, it fixed the problem.
updated table is uploaded.
Hi cfemen,

Thank you very much for updating the table. Really love the stim canister pointer feature! Btw, the inf. force and stamina feature doesn't seem to work. The meter bar for these two are still being exhausted.

Thanks.
oh last time i tested, it worked fine :mellow:
i will look tomorrow for these 2 scripts.
changed these 2 scripts with pointers :)

and added an hotkey : F1 to refresh pointers
so you dont have to deactivate and activate Main Script again to update the pointers if you die.

edit:
added an second table without need to refresh the pointer
only tested on the updated version.

The_Podstanar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The_Podstanar »

Ok here's PROPER GodMode, after getting hit once you'll become invincible. If you somehow die, re-enable the script to fetch new ptr.
Currently at the very beginning of the game(about 15min in), so it's not 100% tested. Post feedback if it stops working.
Tested on Deluxe Edition v1.02.
Attachments
starwarsjedifallenorder [GODMODE].CT
(5.79 KiB) Downloaded 963 times
Last edited by The_Podstanar on Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:40 pm, edited 4 times in total.

dirtydanisreal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dirtydanisreal »

how do you change the color of your lightsaber again?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Updated the main post with the dumper and an incipient table with helpers. Should get you going for a while :P

Turtle
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Turtle »

cfemen wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:45 pm
rapitrone wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:55 pm
Skill points are one or all of these. It worked for me.

yeah it worked for you coz this addresses can only work for you :roll:
but it wont work at someones else machine.

i just downloaded the game, just n small table from me with things i searched for now:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Main
activate it if you are in the level, not in the main menu,and not while fighting with enemy!

-Max Health Pointer

Health

Stamina Pointer

Force Pointer

-Easy Kills
works best with monster, stormtroopers have protection against the lightsabers.

-Skill Pointer

Added:
-Stim Pointer @rambo99jose!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
info : if you are dying you need to refresh the pointer -> Hotkey F1
i made this because i didnt look yet for a compare, coz this i made sure my main scripts stops updating if its found the player pointer ( this function also gets used while fighting with bosses)
Updated Table:
added an table without the need for refresh the pointer.
only tested on updated version
Hoping the latest one works on unupdated too

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10863&p=111907#p111907

Does my God Mode and Unlimited Force stop working later in the game too?
Or can my scripts not even be activated with the latest version of the game? :)

NongFahsai
Cheater
Cheater

Post by NongFahsai »

I can't open console window for some reason. I pressed Tilde key and nothing happened. I try to fix it with

[/Script/Engine.InputSettings]
ConsoleKey=Tilde

And it still doesn't work. Any idea, guys ?

ClayClaymor
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ClayClaymor »

Zanzer wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:42 am
Player Pointer
- God Mode
- Current Health
- Maximum Health
Unlimited Force
Force Pointer
- Current Force
- Maximum Force
- Infinite Force
Got a problem. I tried to check the box but nothing seem to happen :|

Patchumz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Patchumz »

Meh, table in the main post just straight up crashes my game on 1.03. Doesn't matter what I attempt to do, enabling the CheatManager crashes to desktop.
Last edited by Patchumz on Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The_Podstanar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The_Podstanar »

Zanzer wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:12 am
Does my God Mode and Unlimited Force stop working later in the game too?
Or can my scripts not even be activated with the latest version of the game? :)
- Doesn't work on v1.02 (beginning of game). It activates but nothing happens.
- Is this a "proper" GM like mine? Or enemies are still able to push/throw/knockback/etc you?

vlad1911
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by vlad1911 »

KS212 wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:04 pm
SunBeam wrote:
That's exactly what happens.

Best example is on Dathomir, there's a jump section you're not supposed to pass before getting double jump/Jedi flip. But due to a glitch/mechanic abuse (you can dash into mid air and still jump off nothing), you can actually make that jump. However if you do, it seals off the return path as in the story if you actually make that jump it triggers something and you are no longer allowed to return until you pass the rest of the stage... but, you don't have the required abilities to pass the rest, so you're fucked.

Tho that's for abilities. We can probably safely unlock customization/databank and that's pretty much 'half' a New Game Plus as is :P
HI, everyone
Returning to the NG+ topic, I've found some flags in game dumps, by setting which we can manipulate the abilities and loadout..
I think the most interesting are

[00032019] ERsHeroLoadoutFlags::StaffLightsaberUnlocked
[00032020] ERsHeroLoadoutFlags::TwinLightsaberUnlocked
and
[00032006] ERsHeroLoadoutFlags::WallRunUnlocked
[00032007] ERsHeroLoadoutFlags::DoubleJumpUnlocked

there also some HeroUpgradeFlags, you can find them yourself in dumps file, they are responsible for upgrades mostly.

There are also some functions for setting such flags.. somewhere😄 for now I've found:
[00033995] 00000000222C8E00 Function SwGame.SwPlayerOverrideSettingsLibrary.GetOverrideHeroLoadoutFlags
[00033997] 00000000222C8D40 Function SwGame.SwPlayerOverrideSettingsLibrary.GetOverrideHeroUpgradeFlags

But invoking them via console has no effect.

Maybe some of you could help with finding theese flags' values in memory? I'm a bit stuck with it now..

CheatingMuppet
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CheatingMuppet »

NongFahsai wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:43 am
I can't open console window for some reason. I pressed Tilde key and nothing happened. I try to fix it with

[/Script/Engine.InputSettings]
ConsoleKey=Tilde

And it still doesn't work. Any idea, guys ?
First, have you used the console unlocker ?

Second, are you using a non-us keyboard layout ? Try setting your windows keyboard language to ENG and then hit the key right under ESC (for me it's §).
You may have to change your keyboard layout before you open the game, not entirely sure.