Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order [Engine:Unreal 4.21] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order [Engine:Unreal 4.21] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Post by SunBeam »

Gushy wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:33 pm
soniiiety wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:20 am
That script doesn't work because the game uses a different way for player physics, not the stock UE4 physics. That's also why the script is grayed out (gray color). There's NO FLY that works for this title. Regarding the rest, I suggest you follow the normal story progression, as there's a lot of people having reported broken features by bypassing areas when you don't have a certain ability. Feel free to experiment.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

pizzapastaputitonmy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order [Engine:Unreal 4.21] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Post by pizzapastaputitonmy »

so i was an idiot and used the fearlessrevolution shit and now im stuck with infinite health. is there any way to fix this?

axellslade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by axellslade »

pizzapastaputitonmy wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:51 pm
so i was an idiot and used the fearlessrevolution shit and now im stuck with infinite health. is there any way to fix this?
You should probably ask them, I guess?

kmj523
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kmj523 »

Does anyone have a table for a ability points?

kmj523
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kmj523 »

Zanzer wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:42 am
Player Pointer
- God Mode
- Current Health
- Maximum Health
Unlimited Force
Force Pointer
- Current Force
- Maximum Force
- Infinite Force
Hey buddy! This disabled my jumping and lightsaber?

Pnash
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Pnash »

Are there any updated cheat tables/injectors that work with the 1.10 version? They removed Denuvo and it broke all functionality.

lastmandar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lastmandar »

After the update looks like dev commands are not working anymore, could you update the table for the new update

Pnash
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Pnash »

lastmandar wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 2:43 am
After the update looks like dev commands are not working anymore, could you update the table for the new update
The injector and cheatmanager are both broken, the console won't even come up.

lastmandar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lastmandar »

Pnash wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:29 pm
lastmandar wrote:
I don't know what version of UUU you are using but I have the latest one and console comes up, just dev commands don't work.

Pnash
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Pnash »

lastmandar wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:19 pm
Pnash wrote:
lastmandar wrote:
I don't know what version of UUU you are using but I have the latest one and console comes up, just dev commands don't work.
The injector is in the first post, you didn't need to use UUU. It's called IGCS [Link]

Quoted from OP:
"Attached is the dumper and console enabler (you might already have this shit via Otis_Inf's Universal Console Unlocker). Same drill:

1) Run the game and get to main menu.
2) Run 'IGCSInjector.exe'. You can close it when asked.
3) Takes 3-4 seconds for the DLL to find the stuff and StaticCreate the Console UObject and dump Names/Objects to disk in the Win64 folder (e.g.: D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Jedi Fallen Order\SwGame\Binaries\Win64)

StarWarsJediFallenOrder.zip
pass: sunbeam
(209.76 KiB) Downloaded 4630 times"

Pnash
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Pnash »

lastmandar wrote:
Pnash wrote:
lastmandar wrote:
StaticCreate CheatManager function is broken because these memory addresses changed in the patch:
local aob_toUCheatManagerGetPrivateStaticClass = "E8????????41B83D00000048"
local aob_APlayerControllerAddCheats = "405356574883EC??488B010FB6DA4889CF"

Full code:

lastmandar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lastmandar »

Pnash wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:53 pm
lastmandar wrote:
Pnash wrote:

StaticCreate CheatManager function is broken because these memory addresses changed in the patch:

Full code:
Can you quote Sunebeam with this so he gets a notification and maybe can update the table. I don't need the injector I just need the unlreal unlocker and this table, I'm already using unreal unlocker for free camera shots and also with the table fixed I can keep using the dev commands.

lastmandar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lastmandar »

Pnash wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:04 pm
lastmandar wrote:
Pnash wrote:

The injector is in the first post, you didn't need to use UUU. It's called IGCS [Link]

Quoted from OP:
"Attached is the dumper and console enabler (you might already have this shit via Otis_Inf's Universal Console Unlocker). Same drill:

1) Run the game and get to main menu.
2) Run 'IGCSInjector.exe'. You can close it when asked.
3) Takes 3-4 seconds for the DLL to find the stuff and StaticCreate the Console UObject and dump Names/Objects to disk in the Win64 folder (e.g.: D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Jedi Fallen Order\SwGame\Binaries\Win64)

StarWarsJediFallenOrder.zip
pass: sunbeam
(209.76 KiB) Downloaded 4630 times"
You don't have to use unreal unlcoker but OP also mentioned that you can use it too;

"How to:

1) Run the 2 steps below (from 'First Release' section). You will need the Console created to be able to make use of it. You can also use Frans' Universal Unlocker, no problem in doing that."

Pnash
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Pnash »

SunBeam wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:30 am
[ 30 Nov 2019 - Update #1 ]

Cheat Engine 7.0 required!

Updates:
  • finished the CheatManager constructor
How to:

1) Run the 2 steps below (from 'First Release' section). You will need the Console created to be able to make use of it. You can also use Frans' Universal Unlocker, no problem in doing that.
2) Run Cheat Engine, target 'starwarsjedifallenorder.exe' process and load the table up.
3) Activate the [ Enable ] script first, then activate the other two ones as you please:
  • StaticCreate CheatManager
    will create the CheatManager UObject tied to your SwPlayerCharacter; you can now use 'god', 'toggledebugcamera' or 'teleport' (and perhaps many others) commands

Full code:

lastmandar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lastmandar »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:06 am
^ There is a console command called "UnlockDataBank" that does just that. I've not checked to see if it unlocks outfits and other crap; but the whole Data Bank was available, even if I was on Bogano, just having stepped off the ship (early beginning).
Hey SunBeam I love this table and I've been using it for months to make videos, after the recent update denuvo was removed from JFO. Dev commands are not working anymore, could you take a look at the table to see if its possible to make them working. Thank you in advance.