Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order [Engine:Unreal 4.21] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order [Engine:Unreal 4.21] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Post by SunBeam »

Place this DLL in the game folder (e.g.: G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Jedi Fallen Order\SwGame\Binaries\Win64) and you will have the Console and CheatManager automatically created for you. Note that god will still disable itself after some cutscene or in-map transition between load areas. But you can use the already existing table for that; head to page 1.

dxgi.zip
pass: sunbeam
(12.43 KiB) Downloaded 1533 times

Best regards,
Sun

P.S.: This will be the only update I'm making for this game, so please don't ask again. You have the solution in my signature down below for that, as I'm not playing this title anymore.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

lastmandar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order [Engine:Unreal 4.21] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Post by lastmandar »

SunBeam wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:16 am
Place this DLL in the game folder (e.g.: G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Jedi Fallen Order\SwGame\Binaries\Win64) and you will have the Console and CheatManager automatically created for you. Note that god will still disable itself after some cutscene or in-map transition between load areas. But you can use the already existing table for that; head to page 1.

dxgi.zip

Best regards,
Sun

P.S.: This will be the only update I'm making for this game, so please don't ask again. You have the solution in my signature down below for that.
I've tested it and it works perfect, thanks a lot for the update.

Pnash
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Pnash »

SunBeam wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:16 am

dxgi.zip

Best regards,
Sun

P.S.: This will be the only update I'm making for this game, so please don't ask again. You have the solution in my signature down below for that, as I'm not playing this title anymore.
Thank you so much!

Korvus_G
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Korvus_G »

TheByteSize wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:59 am
Here is basic table.
  • Inf HP
  • Inf Stamina
  • Inf Force
  • Damage Modifier
    -This is multiplier so: 0 = take no damage, 0.5 = half damage, 1 = normal, 2 = 2x damage. You can enter value to make game harder or easier by taken more or less damage for both MC and Enemy.
  • SP Exp Multiplier
v1.1 - fixed the exp address checker

Warning:
Back up your save files before using EXP Multiplier. I did what I can to single out unique condition but you never know and I haven't gone far in game.
Note:
Thanks for the pointers list.
Buddy, by any chance could you take a look at the EXP Multiplier again? I don't think it works anymore. I'm playing the latest version of the game on Origin Launcher. If you can't do anything about it, I ask only that you guide me as to how to replicate your work on XP Mutiplier so I can write one of my own. I posted a request on viewtopic.php?f=2&t=20723 should you like to check it out.

Pnash
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Pnash »

Does anyone here know a way to show collision/hitboxes using cheat engine? I speedrun JfO and it would be incredibly useful for glitch hunting if we could figure out a way to do that.

slx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by slx »

how to bring up the console?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

slx wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:33 pm
There are other posts I have created on this forum, tackling games built with the same Engine. If you can't be arsed to look, then check the topic name and google the Engine name + console. Then you will know. Or just check out youtube videos.

P.S.: @Rhark -- yes, I know.. Posts: 1..

slx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by slx »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2023 12:03 am
slx wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:33 pm
There are other posts I have created on this forum, tackling games built with the same Engine. If you can't be arsed to look, then check the topic name and google the Engine name + console. Then you will know. Or just check out youtube videos.

P.S.: @Rhark -- yes, I know.. Posts: 1..
OK and thank you!