Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order [Engine:Unreal 4.21] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
bestrobber97
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order [Engine:Unreal 4.21] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Post by bestrobber97 »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:43 am
I've finished the game twice already, quite fast. So if you're annoyed and can't get quick past some shit, please refrain from asking for a "quick level complete" feature, cuz you're bad at playing the game. At the same time, play something else to cool off, then repeat. That's the beauty of the challenge. You earn or gain nothing if you cheat to death. But if you want to and love the challenge, then by all means: please do so on your own time, terms and however you wish. Without spamming this forum. You may also want to share it with other obsessed fucks like yourselves, don't be selfish :P

P.S.: Don't dare start with how rude I am.. you've been warned.
I have no problems completing the game on even Master or grand master, but I just want a full databank so I can read through them

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

OtterProper
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order [Engine:Unreal 4.21] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Post by OtterProper »

Thanks for all your hard work, SunBeam - it's been indispensable in my exploration of this game's code, and I'm sure that I'm not alone in this sentiment.

That said, I'm curious how to make the ObjectsDump.txt in your vid. I'm looking to unlock Wall Run and feel that I could find it myself if I had that to work with. Thanks in advance, man!

Keep rockin' out! 8-)

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

The game has linear progression for abilities. You will end up breaking stuff like most people whining here. A bit of reading in the other topics related to this game would help.

elreys
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by elreys »

Hello SunBeam,

first thanks for you wonderfull Tutorial in Youtube, work like a charm.
I have aquestion about the Dump after i run the injector i see the 2 new generated files Name and Objects, i know that in the Object file our offset address fort the real function , i know this way because i did this also for unity game :), so now the problem is this if i try thi address in the file with cheat engine or ida , the are wrong , the dont bring me to the right functions, what i can do to reach the real fucntion address?

Thanks for your support

ELREYS

Lifkewo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lifkewo »

I like to know how change light saber color, how can i get a double color lightsaber. How can i get a silver light saber and how can i get darksaber?

AuroraKet
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AuroraKet »

Lifkewo wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:52 pm
I like to know how change light saber color, how can i get a double color lightsaber. How can i get a silver light saber and how can i get darksaber?
Pretty sure that would likely require full on modding, rather than just cheat engine work.

AncientV25
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AncientV25 »

AuroraKet wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:18 pm
Lifkewo wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:52 pm
Pretty sure that would likely require full on modding, rather than just cheat engine work.

Nope. The values are stored in memory and already editable by the layman through cheatingmuppet's table(including the two that this person wants saved as presets already)
They can't be -saved- from memory, but there's tools that do the editing work for you(see: callyste's lightsaber color tool on fearlessrevolution)

retta
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by retta »

Hello sunbeam how can I use walk/fly and ghost(noclip) commands ?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ You can't. "Why?" Cuz I'm tired of giving extensive explanations repeatedly to just everyone.

smashbro596
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by smashbro596 »

does the table still work on the may 4th update?

Wick
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order [Engine:Unreal 4.21] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Post by Wick »

I can't open the injector because it requires a password. What is the password?

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

[QUOTE="Wick, post: 137100, member: 42127"]

I can't open the injector because it requires a password. What is the password?

[/QUOTE]

It's right there in the first post. I am sure you can find it if you look.

Gushy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Gushy »

I can`t open the console :(

Gushy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Gushy »

Hello,

I did install 7.1 version and i use your script but when i try to open the console it doesnt show. i did try with ~ and ` but no luck.

really need this to use only 1 time.
I have the game on my PC i download and install its version 1.0 i think.
All work fine except one thing.
I can`t get back to the ship after i finish shadowlands tree.
There is a rope i can`t grab it to claim up to the abandone vilage.
I will explain. Better with photo.
[Link]
I spent 2 days trying everything and i cant grab it.
I need to fly to the vilage. That is the only option i see. Or use the bug with force pull which i dont have yet.
So please can you tell me how to activate the console ? I did try everything, watch your video. Just no console.
And i dont know how to use anything but i will do my best.
Can you tell me how to enable console and then how to fly over there ?
[Link]
That i see on 7.1
But is i said - no console.
I will be very happy if you answer me.

Thank you in advanced

soniiiety
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by soniiiety »

can someone please make it so you can fly/unlimited jumps?