Unity of Command 2 Modified Files

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Post Reply
CaesarCzech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 236
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:00 pm
Reputation: 25

Unity of Command 2 Modified Files

Post by CaesarCzech »

Its not exactly cheat table and i wasnt able to find prestige in files nor in game via cheat engine, if you mess with card cost game tends to crash so i atleast created allies superunits, note that artilery isnt superboosted because i dont know what the artilery stat does so i just set allied arty to best stats the german arty has and only armored units have armor etc. but it should work


password fearlesscheatengine


Edit: Recoup costs dont crash so you can now sell one card and have basically infinite prestige. im now testing better unit to see if it crashes if they can move across whole map in turn and arty boost. V2 is untested.


Edit: V2 has overflow error i suspect it happens when you are attacked can someone tell me if V3 works ?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
backupfiles.rar
(79.06 KiB) Downloaded 37 times
germanfiles.rar
(5.18 KiB) Downloaded 26 times
FilesV3.zip
(90.09 KiB) Downloaded 920 times
FilesV2.rar
(79.03 KiB) Downloaded 109 times
Files.zip
(104.95 KiB) Downloaded 185 times
Last edited by CaesarCzech on Thu May 07, 2020 2:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 595
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:00 am
Reputation: 344

Re: Unity of Command 2 Modified Files

Post by The Mogician »

I put out a pointer table for prestige, it is encrypted in a weird way. See if it will help you.

CaesarCzech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 236
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:00 pm
Reputation: 25

Re: Unity of Command 2 Modified Files

Post by CaesarCzech »

The Mogician wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:06 am
I put out a pointer table for prestige, it is encrypted in a weird way. See if it will help you.


i managed to edit cards so that recoup cost is high, basically sell one card at start of game and you have enought presetige for whole game.

User avatar
The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 595
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:00 am
Reputation: 344

Re: Unity of Command 2 Modified Files

Post by The Mogician »

CaesarCzech wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:15 am
The Mogician wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:06 am
I put out a pointer table for prestige, it is encrypted in a weird way. See if it will help you.


i managed to edit cards so that recoup cost is high, basically sell one card at start of game and you have enought presetige for whole game.
At this point, I think file editing might be a better method for this game. I can't wrap my head around how the numbers are handled in this game.

TempestTempTemplar
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:34 am
Reputation: 2

Re: Unity of Command 2 Modified Files

Post by TempestTempTemplar »

The files are very moddable indeed. I have modified "Unity of Command 2\_packages\base\data\campaigns\west.usc\scenarios\x" main.yml to add extra assets, and the game doesn't even need restart in between (restart of the mission is enough).

Edit. But it doesn't seem to work always?

simpleguy
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:55 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Unity of Command 2 Modified Files

Post by simpleguy »

V3 did have a crash somewhere at the "Rhine and Danube" scenario (late campaign), but it seems that AI usually is not willing to attack my units (aside from air attacks which actually are quite effective, but stop somewhere around Normandy).

TempestTempTemplar
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:34 am
Reputation: 2

Re: Unity of Command 2 Modified Files

Post by TempestTempTemplar »

Best file to edit might be C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Unity of Command 2\_packages\base\config\game.yml where you can edit turn limits by difficulty, extra trucks, prestige at the start of the campaign etc.

Redman31
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:28 am
Reputation: 1

Re: Unity of Command 2 Modified Files

Post by Redman31 »

Hello all,

First off thanks to this thread for putting me in the right direction 8-) However I was just looking for come clarification wrt to precisely where in the game.yml for the campaign level stuff which is the one to edit for more trucks. Cheers

nvm I found it, derp. It was right in my face

TheGodUncle
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:45 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Unity of Command 2 Modified Files

Post by TheGodUncle »

Everything seems to work fine, but the enemy never attacks me. I don't really know what I can do to fix this so I was wondering if someone else can help.

CaesarCzech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 236
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:00 pm
Reputation: 25

Re: Unity of Command 2 Modified Files

Post by CaesarCzech »

Enemy doesnt attack you because it calculates odds of success individually rather than whole picture, so it sees individual attacks that fair rather than fact that every attack faces the same odds, Anyway Can anybody report any bugs ? last chance for that, after that i will only return to this once the Content update with Race to Berlin hits.

CaesarCzech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 236
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:00 pm
Reputation: 25

Re: Unity of Command 2 Modified Files

Post by CaesarCzech »

okay i suspect these files shoulds till work in new VE.DAY Free Expansion, just edit soviet Units to have stats like the germans. im going to check if i can get the files up today.

Edit: Okay Copy paste should work your units are boosted to hell so there was no need to modify german units just cards and your units so no soviet unions modified as well. if you want to play German Scenarios backup your files before you copy over V3 files if you want to play as Germans with Modified files use German files i only edited germans not italians and hungarians since they are not present in german scenarios and german campaign dlc is long way of, if you dont have default files download default files

User avatar
BoehserOnkel
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 384
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:47 am
Reputation: 64

Re: Unity of Command 2 Modified Files

Post by BoehserOnkel »

CaesarCzech wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 1:53 pm
okay i suspect these files shoulds till work in new VE.DAY Free Expansion, just edit soviet Units to have stats like the germans. im going to check if i can get the files up today.

Edit: Okay Copy paste should work your units are boosted to hell so there was no need to modify german units just cards and your units so no soviet unions modified as well. if you want to play German Scenarios backup your files before you copy over V3 files if you want to play as Germans with Modified files use German files i only edited germans not italians and hungarians since they are not present in german scenarios and german campaign dlc is long way of, if you dont have default files download default files
what files do i have to replace for german play?
i used v3 files - should i use the original files and german files only?
greetings

CaesarCzech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 236
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:00 pm
Reputation: 25

Re: Unity of Command 2 Modified Files

Post by CaesarCzech »

BoehserOnkel wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 9:25 am
CaesarCzech wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 1:53 pm
okay i suspect these files shoulds till work in new VE.DAY Free Expansion, just edit soviet Units to have stats like the germans. im going to check if i can get the files up today.

Edit: Okay Copy paste should work your units are boosted to hell so there was no need to modify german units just cards and your units so no soviet unions modified as well. if you want to play German Scenarios backup your files before you copy over V3 files if you want to play as Germans with Modified files use German files i only edited germans not italians and hungarians since they are not present in german scenarios and german campaign dlc is long way of, if you dont have default files download default files
what files do i have to replace for german play?
i used v3 files - should i use the original files and german files only?
greetings
Sorry for late response didnt see it.
you need to switch between them. german files only include german units. so if you used v3 you need to revert to original by using original files and then paste the german files over.

User avatar
BoehserOnkel
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 384
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:47 am
Reputation: 64

Re: Unity of Command 2 Modified Files

Post by BoehserOnkel »

CaesarCzech wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 12:10 pm
BoehserOnkel wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 9:25 am
CaesarCzech wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 1:53 pm
okay i suspect these files shoulds till work in new VE.DAY Free Expansion, just edit soviet Units to have stats like the germans. im going to check if i can get the files up today.

Edit: Okay Copy paste should work your units are boosted to hell so there was no need to modify german units just cards and your units so no soviet unions modified as well. if you want to play German Scenarios backup your files before you copy over V3 files if you want to play as Germans with Modified files use German files i only edited germans not italians and hungarians since they are not present in german scenarios and german campaign dlc is long way of, if you dont have default files download default files
what files do i have to replace for german play?
i used v3 files - should i use the original files and german files only?
greetings
Sorry for late response didnt see it.
you need to switch between them. german files only include german units. so if you used v3 you need to revert to original by using original files and then paste the german files over.
ok thanks :)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Darkano, gahqm, Google Adsense [Bot], Poyzion, Sweetez, tfigment, YoucefHam