Unity of Command 2 Modified Files

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
CaesarCzech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Unity of Command 2 Modified Files

Post by CaesarCzech »

If anybody wants to take over they are welcome Latest Dlc Desert Rats is quite buggy on Win 7 even with bypass so i cant properly test it.

Always use the relevant files for relevant dlc and backup your files before you do. Files V3 are for Vanilla Campaign and German Files for the single scenarios.

UPDATED FOR STALINGRAD should work now

V2 Fixes bug with Hungarian infantry but i cant fix German police division without it making Enemy police unit in moscow DLC overpowered. if you want to risk it yourself to edit it its German police unit from dlc3

password fearlesscheatengine

BARBAROSSA DLC UPDATE WORKS FOR GERMAN SCENARIOS AND GERMAN CAMPAIGNS IE both Blitzkrieg and Barbarossa

If you want to play Allied Campaign use V3 Files and Paste Over Card file from entity types from Barbarossa DLC as different cards refer to same meta type for both sides. If you spot error with enemy using more prestige Paste over Dlc Backup and edit cost only for the Special cards unique to Axis or Allies.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
desertrats.rar
(264.73 KiB) Downloaded 452 times
StalingradV2.rar
(223.05 KiB) Downloaded 393 times
Stalingrad.rar
(223.05 KiB) Downloaded 113 times
Moscow.rar
(211.66 KiB) Downloaded 204 times
BarbarossaV2.rar
(166.69 KiB) Downloaded 413 times
barbarossa.rar
(167.29 KiB) Downloaded 192 times
BlitzkriegDlcCheat.rar
(137.95 KiB) Downloaded 387 times
backupDLC.rar
(139.51 KiB) Downloaded 107 times
backupfiles.rar
(79.06 KiB) Downloaded 134 times
germanfiles.rar
(5.18 KiB) Downloaded 183 times
FilesV3.zip
(90.09 KiB) Downloaded 466 times
FilesV2.rar
(79.03 KiB) Downloaded 121 times
Files.zip
(104.95 KiB) Downloaded 215 times
Last edited by CaesarCzech on Sat Jul 16, 2022 8:11 pm, edited 20 times in total.

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Unity of Command 2 Modified Files

Post by The Mogician »

I put out a pointer table for prestige, it is encrypted in a weird way. See if it will help you.

CaesarCzech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CaesarCzech »

The Mogician wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:06 am
I put out a pointer table for prestige, it is encrypted in a weird way. See if it will help you.

i managed to edit cards so that recoup cost is high, basically sell one card at start of game and you have enought presetige for whole game.

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

CaesarCzech wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:15 am
The Mogician wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:06 am

i managed to edit cards so that recoup cost is high, basically sell one card at start of game and you have enought presetige for whole game.
At this point, I think file editing might be a better method for this game. I can't wrap my head around how the numbers are handled in this game.

TempestTempTemplar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TempestTempTemplar »

The files are very moddable indeed. I have modified "Unity of Command 2\_packages\base\data\campaigns\west.usc\scenarios\x" main.yml to add extra assets, and the game doesn't even need restart in between (restart of the mission is enough).

Edit. But it doesn't seem to work always?

simpleguy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by simpleguy »

V3 did have a crash somewhere at the "Rhine and Danube" scenario (late campaign), but it seems that AI usually is not willing to attack my units (aside from air attacks which actually are quite effective, but stop somewhere around Normandy).

TempestTempTemplar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TempestTempTemplar »

Best file to edit might be C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Unity of Command 2\_packages\base\config\game.yml where you can edit turn limits by difficulty, extra trucks, prestige at the start of the campaign etc.

Redman31
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Redman31 »

Hello all,

First off thanks to this thread for putting me in the right direction 8-) However I was just looking for come clarification wrt to precisely where in the game.yml for the campaign level stuff which is the one to edit for more trucks. Cheers

nvm I found it, derp. It was right in my face

TheGodUncle
Cheater
Cheater

Post by TheGodUncle »

Everything seems to work fine, but the enemy never attacks me. I don't really know what I can do to fix this so I was wondering if someone else can help.

CaesarCzech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CaesarCzech »

Enemy doesnt attack you because it calculates odds of success individually rather than whole picture, so it sees individual attacks that fair rather than fact that every attack faces the same odds, Anyway Can anybody report any bugs ? last chance for that, after that i will only return to this once the Content update with Race to Berlin hits.

CaesarCzech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CaesarCzech »

okay i suspect these files shoulds till work in new VE.DAY Free Expansion, just edit soviet Units to have stats like the germans. im going to check if i can get the files up today.

Edit: Okay Copy paste should work your units are boosted to hell so there was no need to modify german units just cards and your units so no soviet unions modified as well. if you want to play German Scenarios backup your files before you copy over V3 files if you want to play as Germans with Modified files use German files i only edited germans not italians and hungarians since they are not present in german scenarios and german campaign dlc is long way of, if you dont have default files download default files

BoehserOnkel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BoehserOnkel »

CaesarCzech wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 1:53 pm
okay i suspect these files shoulds till work in new VE.DAY Free Expansion, just edit soviet Units to have stats like the germans. im going to check if i can get the files up today.

Edit: Okay Copy paste should work your units are boosted to hell so there was no need to modify german units just cards and your units so no soviet unions modified as well. if you want to play German Scenarios backup your files before you copy over V3 files if you want to play as Germans with Modified files use German files i only edited germans not italians and hungarians since they are not present in german scenarios and german campaign dlc is long way of, if you dont have default files download default files
what files do i have to replace for german play?
i used v3 files - should i use the original files and german files only?
greetings

CaesarCzech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CaesarCzech »

BoehserOnkel wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 9:25 am
CaesarCzech wrote:

greetings
Sorry for late response didnt see it.
you need to switch between them. german files only include german units. so if you used v3 you need to revert to original by using original files and then paste the german files over.

BoehserOnkel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BoehserOnkel »

CaesarCzech wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 12:10 pm
BoehserOnkel wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 9:25 am
CaesarCzech wrote:

greetings
Sorry for late response didnt see it.
you need to switch between them. german files only include german units. so if you used v3 you need to revert to original by using original files and then paste the german files over.
ok thanks :)

CaesarCzech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CaesarCzech »

Updated for Blitzkrieg DLC finally