Football Manager 2020 | Steam 20.4.4 | 4-Nov-2020

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Football Manager 2020 | 20.1.3 | figment | 19-Nov-2019

Post by danielyee »

hi sir need help..again..updated..why ..the heck so early update...

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Football Manager 2020 | 20.1.4 | figment | 20-Nov-2019

Post by tfigment »

ciphas123 wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:20 pm
Thank you for the update.
Game has been updated to 20.1.4
danielyee wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:29 pm
hi sir need help..again..updated..why ..the heck so early update...
Updated to 20.1.4
Rythec wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:39 pm
How can I change the match condition and fitness value in the periodic script please ?
10000 to 12749
Change the script (right click > Change Script or Double click on <script>). There are 2 values of 10000 in each of the "Set Match Condition/Fitness to Max ..." scripts. Change those if you want a different max fit value.
nydaold wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:11 pm
cant tick the window due to error on line 13
Was this after 20.1.4 was updated? Seems like not possible but that error is a validation check to ensure that code being replaced is correct.

Its possible you closed CE while that code was still in place so was not reverted to original state or you opened 2 tables at same time. The table will not alter the function a second time since it was already altered and doesn't match. Sometimes happens when CE crashes or I kill it because it is not responding. Proper answer is to restart game and probably CE and try again. Advanced users can edit the memory back to original state and try again but not recommended.

nydaold
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nydaold »

nydaold wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:11 pm
cant tick the window due to error on line 13
Was this after 20.1.4 was updated? Seems like not possible but that error is a validation check to ensure that code being replaced is correct.
tfigment wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:02 am
]Its possible you closed CE while that code was still in place so was not reverted to original state or you opened 2 tables at same time. The table will not alter the function a second time since it was already altered and doesn't match. Sometimes happens when CE crashes or I kill it because it is not responding. Proper answer is to restart game and probably CE and try again. Advanced users can edit the memory back to original state and try again but not recommended.
This was before the update, but you were right. It fixed when restarted the game :). Thanks.

evil_befall
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by evil_befall »

Is there no super team in this table ?

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

evil_befall wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:21 pm
Is there no super team in this table ?
You can do this by changing max fitness helper script maxvalue from 10000 to 12749 . perhaps i will change for next release if there are no reported negative side effects.

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by danielyee »

The grand idiot of football creators ..once again going to update their game..thy too giving us a hell of time..luckily we have the grandmaster creator table..once again i sincerely salute to them..tq sir

Z9Ryan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Z9Ryan »

You guys update this pretty quick, thanks for the table!

I have one question regarding the Match Script. How do I get this to work? If I wanted to say change the goals in a game should I be doing this during the match, before or after?

I'm currently playing around with one of my saves and thought it'd be interesting to use this Script but unfortunately I can't get it to run.

Thanks again!

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Z9Ryan wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:14 pm
I have one question regarding the Match Script. How do I get this to work? If I wanted to say change the goals in a game should I be doing this during the match, before or after?
It might be less interesting than you think. At least is for me it is. I just copied it from tdg6661 fm2019 table since I was not sure of its use myself. Anyway the basOnMatch pointer is available after matches are played and can the values update after selecting the score on the schedule view for instance. If you change the number of goals then it will show after you continue for another day but it seems to be display only and does not impact retroactively and does not impact things like goal differentials.

If this is wrong and there is a use then that would be useful to know. I've tried to use the dissect structure viewer on it to locate individual player stats but mostly elusive at the moment.

----
Unrelated to the above, has anyone gotten the fm20 editor to work? It seems to just crash for me and never starts. I dont really feel like debugging someone elses program but might have to since I'd like to have access to the editor to find useful pointers.

Update: Regarding editor crashing, apparently the editor has to be installed in same parent folder as FM2020. I put it on a different drive and that caused issue.

Rythec
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Rythec »

Hi,

Would it be possible to dynamically add wound healing?

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Rythec wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:36 am
Would it be possible to dynamically add wound healing?
Not sure about full healing with no downtime. But you can currently just go to the player and change the injury time to basically 1 day and they recover next day. I'll look into putting in a periodic script for that in next release. This does not stop players from being booted from the middle of international road trip.

Mrxdot
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mrxdot »

First of all thank you! Secondly, How find structers or pattern with CE in FM? Do you have a chance to make a tutorial?

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Mrxdot wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:20 pm
First of all thank you! Secondly, How find structers or pattern with CE in FM? Do you have a chance to make a tutorial?
I'm willing to give limited advice but I'm not going teach how to use CE in general and I don't really have time to write wikis or tutorials. There are better forums and tutorials here and on ce site for that kind of thing. I'm willing to share my findings if that helps but might be to advanced for some that are not familiar with CE or programming so might not actually be useful to everyone.

Obviously first thing is game is 64-bit so all pointers are 64 bit/8 bytes long. Next is that the game is definitely written in C++ and uses multiple class inheritance which leads to virtual function tables (aka vtables). This manifests in that every class has a pointer to an array of functions as the first 8 bytes in the class. There might be offsets to other inherited classes around this vtable managed by the compiler which i have used to move between person/player/staff for instance.

I'm pretty sure they use STL for collections (this is because most lists have a begin, end, allocated end). This means makes it easier to locate collections since the pointers will usually have 3 pointer in sequence where the second and third pointer are frequently the same value (which is the end of data and end of allocated memory) and the first pointer is usually slightly lower than the second. Size of the array is not stored in STL but the start and end pointers are. One can expect repeating blocks of the same ordered memory.

Also they do not use general purpose heap allocators for everything but use per class allocators. This is useful because you can find all similar structures as they are mostly gathered in same place and you can use that the memory before and after that class since it is of the same time and the vtable pointers (if the class is virtual) will be beginning and end of class and be used to figure out how big the class is since the next class will start with the same vtable pointer.

Regarding CE, one of the useful and under utilized features is the Dissect Data Structures dialog. This is a tree of structures that can automatically dissect and guess what data types the memory is like pointer or float or string. I included a zip of classes I dissected in the past in the first post but it is by no means complete and I've probably changed that a bit since last posting.

The way I tend find pointers now is now that I found the function which seems to be related to selecting and showing a screen. That is the "Update on Focus Change" script which is called once per window change. I get the class being selected and copy it to the basSelect pointer and then use the vtable pointer to determine what kind of object it is. No easy way to know what it is other than manual testing and correlating but the vtable is very stable per executable.

Anyway now that there is a means of collecting information about what is selected you can use that pointer in the Dissect Data Structures window to inspect several of the same class side by side. So put 3 players in that windows by adding additional addresses and using the current basSelect (or basPerson). Hint either put the address directly or type [basSelect] or [basPerson] or whatever in the address field. Then select the correct Structure from the Structures list. For example, for players I might use [basPlayer] and the Player structure or [basPerson] and the Person structure or [basComp] and the Competition Structure or [basClub] and the Club structure ....

Some things to note, if you build a big list of vtables pointers then you can use those pointers to determine what kind of structure is a child structure might be. I find the FM20 Editor to be very useful especially with competitions as you can import/export the contents of a complete competition to XML and then compare values in memory to figure things out. Also a lot of structures follow a pattern where there is a Unique ID (UID) that is shown in Debug modes and in the FM20 Editor. So you can use those UIDs to compare what is in game with what is in the editor of a database you loaded. Also FM20 editor is useful as you can make changes to something in the database and create a new game with that and then see if it shows up in memory. This is very slow way of doing things but I suppose it works. The problem with FM is that you might find these values but then they are only used for display purposes and are not used in game mechanics.

Once you have values figured out then you can use the "Find out what access/writes to this address" feature of CE to figure out what functions do what. I used this to find out what was using the vtable for example to find the select function. Also used to find what functions were changing player/staff attributes.

Finally, I guess you can use tools like IDA Pro or Ghidra to reverse the binary extract classes get C code from functions. I have issues with that with this game so dont really recommend it but in theory could be useful. Ghidra has issues with this game and will parse the exe forever so you just need to cancel auto-analyze at some point.

evil_befall
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by evil_befall »

I was wondering if theres a way to edit work permit ?
Eric bailey never gets a work permit
I really want to keep him
But because hes not getting a work permit i need to loan him out or sell him

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

evil_befall wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:54 pm
I dont know of one. The way I solved this in FM2019 was changing code to always succeed the review check. I have not had an issue with fm20 so have not searched for the equivalent. Also with some permits in english premier you can just raise weekly wages to above some threshold and they can play again under the brexit rules.

I need to contrive a game or something to reproduce (not too hard but still not on my immediate list). If you can give me quick way to reproduce or you have save from before the check and are willing to post on a free hosting site like mega.nz and pm a link then I would be willing to see if I can find the same check in fm20.

Update: Dont need the save unless its just before the 120 day wait will expire (and they are already signed to club). I've contrived a new game and unfortunately it would appear as though they changed how these are handled now so technique I used in fm19 will not work again and don't currently have a way of isolating where the work permit review code is.

evil_befall
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by evil_befall »

tfigment wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:53 pm
evil_befall wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:54 pm
I dont know of one. The way I solved this in FM2019 was changing code to always succeed the review check. I have not had an issue with fm20 so have not searched for the equivalent. Also with some permits in english premier you can just raise weekly wages to above some threshold and they can play again under the brexit rules.

I need to contrive a game or something to reproduce (not too hard but still not on my immediate list). If you can give me quick way to reproduce or you have save from before the check and are willing to post on a free hosting site like mega.nz and pm a link then I would be willing to see if I can find the same check in fm20.

Update: Dont need the save unless its just before the 120 day wait will expire (and they are already signed to club). I've contrived a new game and unfortunately it would appear as though they changed how these are handled now so technique I used in fm19 will not work again and don't currently have a way of isolating where the work permit review code is.
I even restarted few times and its in every new save he never gets a permit
Hes the only one who never gets a work permit in manchester united