Football Manager 2020 | Steam 20.4.4 | 4-Nov-2020

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
BipBop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Football Manager 2020 | 20.3.0 | figment | 20-Feb-2020

Post by BipBop »

Question, do you suspect what type of value is TC? I could start a game with a team with max negative TC and play friendlies, and after each friendly, trie to narrow it down. It would be good to at least narrow down the type.
Thank you

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

therealskengman
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by therealskengman »

Hi, firstly thank you for your amazing work. I very much appreciate it, im somewhat of a noob when it comes to scripting. I have a small problem in the i cant get the update on focus box checked when loading the table. The game version matches up with your latest download... it worked the first time of using then when i loaded back up a few hours later it just want let me check that box. Any help?

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

BipBop wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:53 pm
Question, do you suspect what type of value is TC? I could start a game with a team with max negative TC and play friendlies, and after each friendly, trie to narrow it down. It would be good to at least narrow down the type.
Thank you
Hard to say. They have used every datatype I could imagine and some that I didn't. They do a lot of complex data packing (see the time value for instance). I suspect the value is likely signed integer or float with integer probably more common in code.

I would probably spend my time creating a few saves from same club over different time periods with different values. I would then use the Dissect Data Structures dialog to breakdown the values at a club and/or team level in that window and then take screen shots and compare those. Not easy but only way if you are looking at changes over time without saving the data to text files and comparing the text files.

Even better would be if you could get the value for different clubs (assuming its calculated) and then using Dissect Data to compare the clubs side by side in real time. I do that a lot with players and teams to help guess what things are. The game lets you take over other coaches I thought (or maybe the official in-game editor might allow hijacking coaches to look at values of other clubs) so you can look at values. Then get 4-5 clubs with known characteristics and compare like (worst value to left and best to right).

I do think this is a goose chase and will not be easy to find since we never see an actual number in tables. Most things in tables are actual values or easily calculated from actual values.
therealskengman wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:34 pm
Hi, firstly thank you for your amazing work. I very much appreciate it, im somewhat of a noob when it comes to scripting. I have a small problem in the i cant get the update on focus box checked when loading the table. The game version matches up with your latest download... it worked the first time of using then when i loaded back up a few hours later it just want let me check that box. Any help?
Did you perhaps reload the table or close CE and reopen it? This frequently happens if you used CE to edit code (which this does) and then it crashes or you close it without disabling the cheat. The next time you load if you do not restart the game it cannot hook the value because they were changed by the other instance. Only real answer is to restart the game and try again if this is what happened.

-AdviZzzor-
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by -AdviZzzor- »

Hello, unfortunately not one of your tables works for me!? When you click on the cross - "Table Script was not run. Unable to continue."
After reading the topic, I kind of found your answer to a similar problem. The table has loaded. But unfortunately for me it is still difficult. Could you tell me how to use it?
I load the game, save, open CE, select the process and load the table - this is understandable. And then nothing happens. Do I need to open the profile of the player I want to edit? But opening it, in my table for some reason, either the team manager or another player? In general, I only need one thing - to give the player a second citizenship (or if this is not possible - change it). Could you describe in detail (point by point) how to do this and how to choose the right player? I hope very much for your help!

BipBop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BipBop »

Thanks t, will try to get that golden goose :)

-AdviZzzor-
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by -AdviZzzor- »

Please tell me how to make a player a pupil of the club and how to change nationality?

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

-AdviZzzor- wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:38 am
Hello, unfortunately not one of your tables works for me!? When you click on the cross - "Table Script was not run. Unable to continue."
After reading the topic, I kind of found your answer to a similar problem. The table has loaded. But unfortunately for me it is still difficult. Could you tell me how to use it?
I load the game, save, open CE, select the process and load the table - this is understandable. And then nothing happens. Do I need to open the profile of the player I want to edit? But opening it, in my table for some reason, either the team manager or another player? In general, I only need one thing - to give the player a second citizenship (or if this is not possible - change it). Could you describe in detail (point by point) how to do this and how to choose the right player? I hope very much for your help!
You disabled the dialog that asks to load "Table Script" when CT file is loaded. Much of the code is in the table script. Default Installed CE will ask a dialog to "Always", "Only when signed, else ask", "Always ask", "Never" and you probably changed to Never which will always break this table. Open Table > "Show Cheat Table Lua Script" and Execute or Edit > Settings and change the "Table: Lua Scripts" to something other than "Never".
-AdviZzzor- wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:54 pm
Please tell me how to make a player a pupil of the club and how to change nationality?
Editing these are beyond the current scope of the table as it is. "Trained in Nation" and "Trained in Club" are under Player Data > Relationships. In theory you can change the Info column to match another players value. Actual Nationality is not shown in the table and you would need the Dissect Data Structures dialog and the CSX files in first post to change. Maybe I will create a script to do this but have not yet and I make no promise to do this yet.

kaka50
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kaka50 »

Is it possible to improve training (how fast the player gaining attributes)

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

kaka50 wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:27 am
Is it possible to improve training (how fast the player gaining attributes)
There is no easy knob for this that I know of. The code to prevent decreased values would be the correct place to make that adjustment. The code before it applies the values is very complicated where they normalize and rebalance the values and I dont patience to sort out the details.

I do suspect that there might be something easy if I could understand the code but like I said its too much work and preventing decreases is sufficient for my needs.

MATTTT
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MATTTT »

Is it possible to change the maximum amount of loans you can make league rules?

kaka50
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kaka50 »

well. I'm not sure exactly what Prevent Club Player Attribute Decreases do but my players still decreases in their attribute

styjaz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by styjaz »

Today was update and its not working anymore :<

yiguanyu1997
Cheater
Cheater

Post by yiguanyu1997 »

20.4 update。

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

kaka50 wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:39 pm
well. I'm not sure exactly what Prevent Club Player Attribute Decreases do but my players still decreases in their attribute
Every couple of months players and staff are rebalanced based on training and other things. This prevents the major changes during that.

The Code has to be active when the attributes are reallocated. Its better to have it active before loading game since sometimes the game will update players in the background after loading a save. (Also not claiming it to be perfect but it works for most attributes for my players.) Some attributes like Bravery and Determination are updated independently like when injury happens and this does not stop those.
styjaz wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:12 pm
Today was update and its not working anymore :<
yiguanyu1997 wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:40 pm
20.4 update。
Updated to 20.4.0

kaka50
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Football Manager 2020 | 20.4.0 | figment | 5-Mar-2020

Post by kaka50 »

oky. that make sense because the only attributes I notice changing are Bravery and Determination

thanks man