Football Manager 2020 | Steam 20.4.4 | 4-Nov-2020

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
TeeKay
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Football Manager 2020 | Steam 20.4.4 | 25-Sep-2020

Post by TeeKay »

TeeKay wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:14 pm
I tried to change the contract of a national coach or make myself the coach of a nation, but the name of the actual coach is not showing up under Coaching Staff.
When i visit the profile of the coach and try to change his contract under the "Person" menu, all values show up as "??"
Any tips or is this something that cant be done?
Any tips or help to this?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

TeeKay wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:11 pm
TeeKay wrote:
I tried to change the contract of a national coach or make myself the coach of a nation, but the name of the actual coach is not showing up under Coaching Staff.
When i visit the profile of the coach and try to change his contract under the "Person" menu, all values show up as "??"
You have to make a lot of changes to make this happen. I dont think you can do this from only the table. At the minimum you have to change the nation pointer which is not directly exposed on the table. Maybe you can use the CSX tables but those are not up-to-date but I think that its easier to start over or maybe have existing coach contract expire. There are a lot of places that need updated in lists where the staff are located so you probably have to hack the arrays to add that coach in those lists.

TeeKay
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TeeKay »

tfigment wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:51 pm
TeeKay wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:11 pm
TeeKay wrote:
You have to make a lot of changes to make this happen. I dont think you can do this from only the table. At the minimum you have to change the nation pointer which is not directly exposed on the table. Maybe you can use the CSX tables but those are not up-to-date but I think that its easier to start over or maybe have existing coach contract expire. There are a lot of places that need updated in lists where the staff are located so you probably have to hack the arrays to add that coach in those lists.
Alright thanks for the answer mate, then i guess i have to wait and hope to get that national spot :D

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

TeeKay wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:49 pm
Alright thanks for the answer mate, then i guess i have to wait and hope to get that national spot :D
You may be able to use the table to help that along. I usually extend player contracts but maybe that is there for coach though it would be on the nation level so possibly not exposed.

nadertiger1377
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nadertiger1377 »

tnx for everything ...

how i can change players club?

TeeKay
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TeeKay »

tfigment wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:43 pm
TeeKay wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:49 pm
You may be able to use the table to help that along. I usually extend player contracts but maybe that is there for coach though it would be on the nation level so possibly not exposed.
There are only "??" under national coach contracts, i now tried to change the coachs attributes to all 1 and made him 92 years old, still hasnt been fired

super bird
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by super bird »

Hey there , thanks for your great effort which was made to create this amazing table
may i ask you if u are able to add the ability to change number of substitutions for both of my team and the opponents ?

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Cannot change substitutions with the table. I spent several days looking into this and never found the way. You can edit it using the database and the XML files and I think I have post on that somewhere in this thread but its not fun and you will have to start game from scratch.

bleudabadee
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bleudabadee »

Thank you so much for this table! it's really awesome
I have a quuestion about the values, can't get a relation between them, like
Right now on the "Clubs > Finances > General > Transfer budget (rem) i have 78540994 as Value and ingame it is "9,118.766" (euro) as transfer budget
How can i figure out the "real" transfer buget value? i mean, how the value reflects on the transfer budget?

EpirioteWarrior
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by EpirioteWarrior »

Thank you tfigment for your contribution, FM have an actual editor but you have to pay both from official and unofficial third party editors, so again thank you.

Here is small contribution from me to the community or an advise: Anyone that likes football management Simulator niches there is this game called Fifa manager 2014, which is great management game and is for free[ Don't get confused by their Fifa Arcade crap, they hired a good development team from Germany that where very professionals, here for the manager 2014 but they dint make money in game money and enough profit as with Fifa from cards and so on so they shutted it down, [which is typical of EA buying good games in average turning into shit involving politics and so on than after it doesn't sell they closing it]

*Yet the problem on FIFA Manager was that it was a Simulator management niche that didn't make money and the market had focus in FM for that management niche.
EA focus went in FIFA arcade, by ripping people with employing cards or in game purchases, which is the same game same engine every year with zero updates with different name, beside exclusivity on Ligue licenses, and transfers (that should be minimum), and on top all the ripping off they been adding personal politics.

Here is the gameplay which shows management features, and the engine:

There is unofficial updates from many forums to 2020 because is great game concept, so the development is far from dead.
[Link]

Download Fifa Manager 2014 for for free because is free by now in origin client and if you don't find it than get it here
[Link]

Than install unofficial update that update it to 2020/20 session from here:
[Link]

There are also a German, and Italian, and Spanish sites, that feature their specific leagues but this is more active and includes all leagues while the rest is more specialized in their own leagues. I play in Serie A And La Liga and I'm Greek, and don't like the French league because is to different of niche, and boring football overall that lack technique, so nothing to do with the French site, and I'm not marketing it [in case people think I'm marketing that specific site by not posting the rest, this one updates all the leagues for free this why I posted it] I'm trying to give football management niche market an alternative that is free so there is nothing to profit form "marketing" the game and that site that provides continuous unofficial free updates for the game for majority of mainstream Euro leagues.

greenleg
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by greenleg »

bleudabadee wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:34 am
Thank you so much for this table! it's really awesome
I have a quuestion about the values, can't get a relation between them, like
Right now on the "Clubs > Finances > General > Transfer budget (rem) i have 78540994 as Value and ingame it is "9,118.766" (euro) as transfer budget
How can i figure out the "real" transfer buget value? i mean, how the value reflects on the transfer budget?
If you change the ingame currency to English Pound Sterling, it should be consistent between game and cheat engine then

magik910
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by magik910 »

Anyone has any idea on how to increase the monthly income? I've tried the Sponsorship" option, but while it does show it in-game it doesn't count it.
I've also tried to just increase one of the income things (the interest one), but it doesn't change in cheat engine.

any ideas?

bleudabadee
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bleudabadee »

Hello guys!
I'll thank you all in advance for replying to my last questions and now i have another one
Is there a way to use this table to make a club unstable? so i can apply for a job there?

(edit)
Sorry my english sucks, so as an example, can i make the players physical and training condition very low so they can't win matches and have to change couch?
Or maybe just make the actual club couch resign? (or make him dissapear? :ph34r: )

YooCanFly
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by YooCanFly »

is it possible to edit a "city"'s attraction value?

I always change this in pre-game editor before starting a game but sadly, forgot to change it in my last start and i'm 2 years into the game :(

perhapsasinner
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by perhapsasinner »

Hey thanks for the tables. I just want to ask something, i can't seem to check the "Focus Manager (Set Player, Club, Nation, Competition to self) over the Helper Scripts, can someone help me? I'm using FM 2020 latest version on Epic Games.