Football Manager 2020 | Steam 20.4.4 | 4-Nov-2020

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
fixxxxx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Football Manager 2020 | 20.4.1 | 27-Mar-2020

Post by fixxxxx »

Can you add a way to change a player's agent or the other way around? Or just a way to edit an agent's 4 stats.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Aldercones wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:22 am
Hi are you guys able to edit the "treated as non-eu player" address/field or something like that? Because it doesn't seem to work to me
Probably doesn't work. It was copied from the 2019 table and adjusted relative to where it was there but I've never used it or verified it as I don't know how it worked.
fixxxxx wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:21 pm
Can you add a way to change a player's agent or the other way around? Or just a way to edit an agent's 4 stats.
Changing agent is uncertain. I'm not sure if agent has back-reference to player and if so that wouldn't work. I do think I know the offset to the agent from the player so we can probably change that. I have located the vtable for agents so they can be detected but I've never tried to figure out the stats. I think [basPerson] and [basNonPlayer] pointers would be updated when agent is focused if that helps if you and you know how to use Dissect Data Structures dialog in CE.

fixxxxx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fixxxxx »

Unfortunately I don't think the pointers updates for agents. But you just gave me an idea to use their unique ID and start from there. Now I'll just have to find their attributes.

hei28ssk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hei28ssk »

Is there a way to add a transfer center where we can edit transfer fees and teams. Also is there a way we can add more relationship values?

bikeracer4487
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bikeracer4487 »

Does this trainer work with the GamePass version? Game version says 20.4.1, but I'm getting an error when I try to activate the "Update on Focus" script on the iniSelect value. Saw the instructions for updating the script for new version on the front page, but I'm afraid I'm just not sure where I need to get those new iniSelect values FROM. Has anyone had any luck using this with the Game Pass version, or can possible help me with updating the table to work with that version?

Cuha
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Cuha »

Is it possible to add Stadium stands?

Each stadium has 8 pieces. Each piece has a capacity, roof, seats. There may be other information.

DiskMatter
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DiskMatter »

Hi, i have downloaded it but when i click on the box to expand, it says "Warning. Expected Process = fm.exe" and then it tries to expand but doesnt.
Can anyone tell me what is wrong with what i am doing, thanks. I would like for this to work.

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

bikeracer4487 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:29 am
Does this trainer work with the GamePass version? Game version says 20.4.1, but I'm getting an error when I try to activate the "Update on Focus" script on the iniSelect value. Saw the instructions for updating the script for new version on the front page, but I'm afraid I'm just not sure where I need to get those new iniSelect values FROM. Has anyone had any luck using this with the Game Pass version, or can possible help me with updating the table to work with that version?
I really doubt that the game is really different. It would surprise me but I suppose it could be a different offset. When searching code dont forget to set the search flags to indeterminate state so that it searches both read/write and executable code. If the address are different then you will have do full search and update 15-20 places. Its kinda annoying but I do follow that basic process on first page.
Cuha wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:59 am
Is it possible to add Stadium stands?

Each stadium has 8 pieces. Each piece has a capacity, roof, seats. There may be other information.
I don't think this is going to happen. At least by me. The official editor does not expose this information so I'm sure I would not figure it out.
DiskMatter wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:18 pm
Hi, i have downloaded it but when i click on the box to expand, it says "Warning. Expected Process = fm.exe" and then it tries to expand but doesnt.
Can anyone tell me what is wrong with what i am doing, thanks. I would like for this to work.
Did you attach to the process first? It does not auto-attach but it does do some sanity tests to make sure the table will work and disables itself if it wont.

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

hei28ssk wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:37 pm
Is there a way to add a transfer center where we can edit transfer fees and teams. Also is there a way we can add more relationship values?
Cannot add new relationships. That requires access to code to properly allocate memory. In theory if the allocated array has space we do stuff but I think that is too hard and not going to try. I did find some of the transfer center information at one point but it wasnt really that useful as couldn't force transfers to happen properly via what I could find. As a side note I document some of this in a previous post but the transfers are not stored as pointers from the player. There are some index value saved for offers that are used with that array. I'm kinda burnt out on this table so too much work to add that especially since I dont think it was actually that helpful.
Last edited by tfigment on Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

DiskMatter
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DiskMatter »

Hi, it works now thanks. I was being stupid.

Tranlin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Tranlin »

Please help, I can't use the table cuz it shows "Warning. Expected Process = fm.exe" on clicking the box, but I seem to follow all the instructions in order and have correct versions. My FM20 process in the cheat engine says "gfm.exe", I think that might be the problem.

mrsaitek
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mrsaitek »

Hi, im playing with the game pass version and when i try to activate the "Update On Focus" cell doesnt happen anything... im doing anything wrong? Thanks

DiskMatter
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DiskMatter »

Tranlin wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:26 am
Please help, I can't use the table cuz it shows "Warning. Expected Process = fm.exe" on clicking the box, but I seem to follow all the instructions in order and have correct versions. My FM20 process in the cheat engine says "gfm.exe", I think that might be the problem.
The exe you are playing with is not named fm.exe, all you need to do is
1.make a copy of the exe you are using to start the game (lets call it a.exe), so now you have a.exe and acopy.exe.
2.if you have an exe named fm.exe and you are not starting your game with that in the folder where acopy.exe is located then rename it to fm2.exe. This is so because when we rename acopy.exe in the next step it will not clash with the existing file with same name.
3.now rename acopy.exe to fm.exe, start the game with this.
4.now do the process of the cheat engine like attaching fm20 and loading the table etc. it will work now.
Make sure you backup every file you are renaming, before renaming them, so original can be used if anything doesn't work.

bikeracer4487
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bikeracer4487 »

tfigment wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:17 am
bikeracer4487 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:29 am
I really doubt that the game is really different. It would surprise me but I suppose it could be a different offset. When searching code dont forget to set the search flags to indeterminate state so that it searches both read/write and executable code. If the address are different then you will have do full search and update 15-20 places. Its kinda annoying but I do follow that basic process on first page.
Ah...well...I'm afraid I'm a bit new at this. I'm assuming the GamePass version is a bit different, since I never ran into that issue with fm.exe being renamed to something else, and all the folders in Documents are inside \Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\Gamepass. That said, your instructions are probably very clear for someone who is well versed in Cheat Engine. But for me, I'm just not sure where to start. I know I'm looking for the value "49 8B 0F BA 72 64 70 72 4C 8B 49 10" and that I'm searching "both read/write and executable code"....but I'm not sure WHERE I'm searching for this value...

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

bikeracer4487 wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:00 pm
Ah...well...I'm afraid I'm a bit new at this. I'm assuming the GamePass version is a bit different, since I never ran into that issue with fm.exe being renamed to something else, and all the folders in Documents are inside \Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\Gamepass. That said, your instructions are probably very clear for someone who is well versed in Cheat Engine. But for me, I'm just not sure where to start. I know I'm looking for the value "49 8B 0F BA 72 64 70 72 4C 8B 49 10" and that I'm searching "both read/write and executable code"....but I'm not sure WHERE I'm searching for this value...
  • Attach CE to game
  • If you activated the first checkbox and its in "Compact View Mode" then select "full view mode" in the menu to show search box
  • Change Value Type to "Array of byte"
  • Paste the hex code into the field right of "Hex" below "Array of byte"
  • Below Check Writable twice so that its a square in a square (indeterminate)
  • Below Check CopyOnWrite once so that its a square in a square (indeterminate)
  • Select "First Scan"
Should get one hit. If address is not "1518A6662" and probably isn't since table doesn't work you will need to do more work. You can right click "Copy Selected Addresses" and it should put fm.exe+118A6662 or rather new address on clipboard. You can double click the script to edit and it should have "define(iniSelect,fm.exe+118A6662)" which you can replace the address to the right with new address.