Football Manager 2020 | Steam 20.4.4 | 4-Nov-2020

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Football Manager 2020 | 20.2.3 | figment | 28-Dec-2019

Post by tfigment »

malinchoo2 wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:50 pm
so if the script is activated the whole squad condition and fatigue wont go down until the script is deactivated?
Instant = Immediately or one time
Periodic = On timer. Run every 60 seconds (my default)
This will not freeze the condition and fatigue but will make it so high that it is really hard for it to decrease much during game. But those values are only change once when Instant or when timer is run (every 60 sec).
BipBop wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:19 pm
Wondering something else. Since you did this human team freezer, which is awesome, could you do that for a league?

The purpose is for testing leagues, fitness, condition, morale, attributes, injuries, team cohesion. Just asking, it sounds complicated but looks like you already got the basics with the human team.
Its possible. The lua script is probably not the fastest/best way but its possible. This would be better done in code modification but that is harder to write and test.

Having said that I'm not doing this. I will share that you could copy the existing scripts and change the foreach iteration to the players list.
Hint
local startAddr=readQword('[[datPlayersList]+88]+0')
local endAddr=readQword('[[datPlayersList]+88]+8')
forEach(startAddr, endAddr, 0x8, function(k, addr)
local resolveAddr = readQword(addr)
if resolveAddr == nil then return end
local playerPtr = getPlayerFromPerson(resolveAddr)
if playerPtr == nil then return end
-- do stuff here
end)

This code would take seconds to run depending on size of player database so not good to have in periodic script but rather instant so only run on demand. Even better would be in assembly as fast and secure (but harder to author).

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

BipBop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Football Manager 2020 | 20.2.3 | figment | 28-Dec-2019

Post by BipBop »

tfigment wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:19 am
BipBop wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:19 pm
Wondering something else. Since you did this human team freezer, which is awesome, could you do that for a league?

The purpose is for testing leagues, fitness, condition, morale, attributes, injuries, team cohesion. Just asking, it sounds complicated but looks like you already got the basics with the human team.
Its possible. The lua script is probably not the fastest/best way but its possible. This would be better done in code modification but that is harder to write and test.

Having said that I'm not doing this. I will share that you could copy the existing scripts and change the foreach iteration to the players list.
Hint
local startAddr=readQword('[[datPlayersList]+88]+0')
local endAddr=readQword('[[datPlayersList]+88]+8')
forEach(startAddr, endAddr, 0x8, function(k, addr)
local resolveAddr = readQword(addr)
if resolveAddr == nil then return end
local playerPtr = getPlayerFromPerson(resolveAddr)
if playerPtr == nil then return end
-- do stuff here
end)

This code would take seconds to run depending on size of player database so not good to have in periodic script but rather instant so only run on demand. Even better would be in assembly as fast and secure (but harder to author).
Thank you.

malinchoo2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Football Manager 2020 | 20.2.3 | figment | 5-Jan-2020

Post by malinchoo2 »

if i increase the values of fittness and condition to 40000 do it will improve team?

BipBop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BipBop »

@tfigment - I noticed something. If you use the designated player/players injury for 1 day the game still sees the player as injured and you can't setup training intensity and not sure if the player counts as training, while in the Player History/Injury the injury is still counting. I fixed the issue with Heal team from FMRTE.

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

malinchoo2 wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:23 pm
if i increase the values of fittness and condition to 40000 do it will improve team?
I dont think so. I think I tested that in the past and the value I think is bitmasked to like 0x3FFF and the number starts wrapping around. The maximum value should be something like 16383 but I haven't really tried that. I just used what people reported since I was not sure what was going on under the hood. You can experiment and report back if it works. If it does I will pull it into the table.

BipBop wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:58 pm
@tfigment - I noticed something. If you use the designated player/players injury for 1 day the game still sees the player as injured and you can't setup training intensity and not sure if the player counts as training, while in the Player History/Injury the injury is still counting. I fixed the issue with Heal team from FMRTE.
Interesting. I don't have FMRTE (and generally against hacking software I didn't pay for) so I dont know what it does and the obfuscate the code so I cannot easily see what addresses it uses in the free version. If you know what it is changing then I will try to update the code.

BipBop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BipBop »

I have one activation left, if you want I can give it to you so you can test it, pm if you need it. The bottom line is that when you open FMRTE the players that are supposedly healed are shown as still injured, consistent with the training issue.

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

BipBop wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:44 am
I have one activation left, if you want I can give it to you so you can test it, pm if you need it. The bottom line is that when you open FMRTE the players that are supposedly healed are shown as still injured, consistent with the training issue.
Thanks but I'll pass. I know that doesn't work fully but my experience is that the issues always clear after the injury check that occurs the day before the next game the player is eligible for. I've never had an issue with players not being available even if they were injured for weeks or months. I've seen some issues with players from other teams at international level games as that is different probably because of how medical is handled at national club level.

I'll keep an eye open for other flags or dates that need to be cleared.

malinchoo2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by malinchoo2 »

any chance to register players in October? I have tried with cheat engine but the option dosnt work

IcyWay
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by IcyWay »

malinchoo2 wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:46 pm
any chance to register players in October? I have tried with cheat engine but the option dosnt work
u will have to add\edit registered to club under (person data - relationships)

malinchoo2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by malinchoo2 »

Do I can make the board to accept my request for a new stadium or to make the council dosnt reject my stadium expansion ?Thanks in advance

venkasia
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by venkasia »

Is there a way to add staff to the club? Similar to move staff to my club option in the in-game editor.

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

venkasia wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:26 am
Is there a way to add staff to the club? Similar to move staff to my club option in the in-game editor.
I suppose its possible but not really easy. The in-game editor has far more ability to do things cleanly than CE because the game programmers do it themselves. If we could find that code and run it that would be easiest unfortunately I dont have a way to find that since I dont have that editor. I know that staff show up in several places that would need to be edited and that is tricky and would probably break.

I would probably go the route of hiring the staff with lots of money and then change their contract to be less money after they join. Or change existing contract to be worse or expired if they dont want to leave right now to open the doors to a move. Sometimes editing the club popularity temporarily might it easier to hire people.

venkasia
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by venkasia »

Thank you for the reply!

naigaxeon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by naigaxeon »

malinchoo2 wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:23 pm
just change to value 25000 guarantee 90% your team will be win......

crashkid
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by crashkid »

Is there any chance to get this table for the current public beta 2.0.4?