Red Dead Redemption 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
dakar111
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Red Dead Redemption 2

Post by dakar111 »

The attached cheat table has invincibility working.

However, you still can die if bitten by an alligator or if you throw a dynamite between your legs, etc. Anyone able to find a solution for this?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
RDR2.CT
(5.34 KiB) Downloaded 973 times

killerkrok555
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by killerkrok555 »

The horse bonding in this game is wierd in order to get max bonding you cant hack the value for some reason its hard coded, find the vlaue (its 4 byte and the same adn shown in game) and browes memory region find max bonding amount for next level change it to 1 above your bonding amount bond with the horse and boom your horse went up a level in bonding im not sure if its stable for me it crashed when he went up to level 4 so activate auto save in order for it to save anyy changes

Marcus101RR
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Marcus101RR »

killerkrok555 wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:51 pm
Kay wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:21 pm
killerkrok555 wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:17 pm
never mind found that veh debugger baypasses the anti debugger anyhow, for peope who want to cheat in poker
value = [dispalyed amount]*50
which displayed value is this? your chips? chips in pot? chips being bet?

somewhat unrelated but for blackjack just search for your numbers in 4 bytes, it will show up and you can manipulate it. For gambler challenge 8 I freeze the value at somewhat low like 6 and draw 3 other cards then switch to CE and change them to 21. Hopefully this can help whoever is tearing their hair out doing that challenge.
i found something intresting in the home caravan when you play poker [displayed value]= value so 99.99 = 9999
Its Divided by 2, your chips value of your cash. $5.00 = 500 = 250

killerkrok555
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by killerkrok555 »

anyone found a way to change the cards in the poker game i managed to change their numbers but when i try to use "double aces" for example it resets back to "double 6"

Seleth
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Seleth »

Will there be a update for Build 1355.18?
Or maybe a guide for update scripts after update

Elsys656
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Elsys656 »

Tried updating trainer ammo procedure is changed from last update method doesn't work anymore can search ammo for change and activate infinite items through filter. Haven't yet tried locking loaded ammo instead. Found the animation routine for firing but that only partially helps.

Seleth
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Seleth »

I actually only used the infinity item script. since that makes the game extremly less grinding and a lot easier.
but the table is not working on 1355.18 atm and didn't manage to find a simple entry for any item in the inventory. I tried everything: 2 bytes, 4 bytes, 8 bytes etc.