Red Dead Redemption 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Denzske
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Red Dead Redemption 2

Post by Denzske »

Kudos to you for updating :-D

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

STD047
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by STD047 »

STD047 wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:20 pm
...I .... don't like updates :(
conclusion: I fixed somethings like stamina, honor, items. *phew*

Still, i won't be able to fix teleport or movement script.
also, scripts about character's vital status was not my work so I had no idea how does it work but blood money update forced me to study about inf.stamina script... it was hard for me and now i'm nervous about further update

2021-08-07, at least, there was no crash but if it doesn't function well, please notice to me
thanks!!
Hi again!
I found some problems on my table- don't consume items at crafting tab.
actually I'm now in chapter 3, and i didn't tested various circumstances like... weapons. (...kind of spoiler about main story so let's move on)

anyway, these are changes
- my version don't consume items script's description: easier to understand maybe?
- my version don't consume items script crash fix: it used to crash the game when u deactivate it but i fixed it.
--occasionally it still make CTD... i assume that it's related to some kind of protection. this CTD is quite similar to "Toggle breakpoint CTD".
(when i make breakpoint, the game randomly crashes and close the game without any notifications...)
Attachments
RDR2_STD047.CT
(338.83 KiB) Downloaded 3038 times

plumbwicked
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by plumbwicked »

STD047 wrote:

also, scripts about character's vital status was not my work so I had no idea how does it work but blood money update forced me to study about inf.stamina script... it was hard for me and now i'm nervous about further update

2021-08-07, at least, there was no crash but if it doesn't function well, please notice to me
thanks!!
Thank you so much for the hard work . :)

aneverilage
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by aneverilage »

I've attached cheat table with slightly modified code found in this thread, which works well in 2021 and helps to get into new Austin as Arthur in story mode. Use "Invulnerable" to go throught Blackwater and "Jam All Weapons" to disable Austin Sniper.
Attachments
RDR2.CT
(68.64 KiB) Downloaded 3255 times

LittleDog
Cheater
Cheater

Post by LittleDog »

STD047 wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 5:47 pm
STD047 wrote:

thanks!!
Hi again!
actually I'm now in chapter 3, and i didn't tested various circumstances like... weapons. (...kind of spoiler about main story so let's move on)

- my version don't consume items script's description: easier to understand maybe?
- my version don't consume items script crash fix: it used to crash the game when u deactivate it but i fixed it.
--occasionally it still make CTD... i assume that it's related to some kind of protection. this CTD is quite similar to "Toggle breakpoint CTD".
(when i make breakpoint, the game randomly crashes and close the game without any notifications...)
Isn't working anymore with Vers 1436.26
doesn't even activate the table

yoco
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by yoco »

STD047 wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 5:47 pm
STD047 wrote:

thanks!!
Hi again!

Sorry for my question, but how do I know what version of game I have? I'm currently playing Empress release. I tried your table, and the only option I really need is "free crafting". It doesn't enable the option.

LittleDog
Cheater
Cheater

Post by LittleDog »

you can find it usually in the settings on the bottom left

yoco
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by yoco »

LittleDog wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:46 pm
you can find it usually in the settings on the bottom left
Thank you! Never saw it until now!
My game version is 1311.23. Does any table here work with this version? I only need free crafting!

LittleDog
Cheater
Cheater

Post by LittleDog »

maybe you should update it

aneverilage
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by aneverilage »

If you stuck to complete gambler challenges:

Rank 8: Win three hands of blackjack, with three hits or more. - You can easily find your score. It's 4 Bytes value, there is 4 adresses, don't bother with exact adress, just change and activate all of them. One of these adresses impact your win or loss, but all of them changes in depending on the cards. To complete this challenge fast, just hit two times and after that change 4 adresses to 21 value and check Active boxes on each adress. After that, Hit third time and - profit you have three hits and 21 score. Repeat 3 times.

Rank 9: Win three games of dominoes in a row. - Find the score in the same way and change to 100+ three time in a row.

Rank 10: Win three hands of poker in a row. - If you are playing poker in Saint Denis then 5.00$ is actually 4 Bytes 100 value 0.05$ bid is the 1 value and 0.1$ bit is a 2 value. By knowing this you can easily find your money adress, change amount of money to something like 25000$ and force your opponents to play all-in every turn. After few attempts you should be able to easily win three hands in a row.

aneverilage
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by aneverilage »

One tip about honor in single player: fastest way to raise honor (until you didn't find how to patch honor function) is to grab few little animals or birds or fish, use cheat to infinite items and donate them into camp.

MachinaEx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MachinaEx »

Will there be an updated table for the version of 1436.26? I am mostly interested in Pearson crafting options, while fearlessrevolution trainer is working perfectly for this version, both whenever using a previous table with that option my game simply crashes to desktop without any message. I enjoy hunting legendary animals, both other is boring at least for me...

MachinaEx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MachinaEx »

If the author of the table doesn't want to or can't update it can anybody give instructions how to do it ourselves and a brief explanation of finding the right code for Pearson crafting options?

MachinaEx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MachinaEx »

So anybody figured it out yet? Anyone willing to update the table...

plumbwicked
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by plumbwicked »

MachinaEx wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:23 pm
So anybody figured it out yet? Anyone willing to update the table...
I have an updated version of the table,
"I am not sure If it is allowed , just delete this if its not ."
It is made up of all RDR2 Cheat table entries I could find on the WWW.
This was made for RDROnline , It is not for single player , But most of it should works in SP, but Not all .
Stamina is broken atm .
Wicked Menu.CT
(2.76 MiB) Downloaded 2674 times