Red Dead Redemption 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Enferno33
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Red Dead Redemption 2

Post by Enferno33 »

Can anyone update (newest update on steam) one or both the single player and online version of these tables / trainers by chance?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

InHeartsWake
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by InHeartsWake »

Any chance of a single player update please & thank you

kizuro
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kizuro »

The Mogician wrote:
Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:27 am
kizuro wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 8:34 pm
The Mogician wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 5:42 am
For those who wants to "cheat" at poker, while I can't replicate killerkrok555's CT, I managed to figure out a way to do something similar.
Card in the community card deck is stored as card1+8=suit1, suit1+8=card2 and so on. The number for suits: 0=Hearts 1=Diamonds 2=Spades 3=Clubs. The cards are stored at their face value except for aces and face cards. Jack = 11, Queen = 12, King = 13, Ace = 14.
To find out the cards, make sure you sit one round out, make them show 5 cards and then search for the cards with group scan.
Example: say the community cards are Jack of Spades, 5 of Clubs, 8 of Diamonds, Queen of Hearts and Ace of Diamonds, the groupscan command would be:
4:11 4:* 4:2 4:* 4:5 4:* 4:3 4:* 4:8 4:* 4:1 4:* 4:12 4:* 4:0 4:* 4:14 4:* 4:1
Scan for these

Then, proceed to the next round. After you get your hand cards, look at the scan results to see which one changed. That is the "real" address. Then, change the values to get a good set in hand. A good bet would be to have a four of a kind. The game will only recognize the same cards as one card. So say, somehow you made a four of a kind for yourself, the best thing your rivals can get would be a three of a kind.
Gonna need the Script for this, succeed but pretty anoying to do manually
You are absolutely correct. Unfortunately, I suck at writing actual scripts though and pointers don't seem to work properly for this.
-While scanning the table cards I got like 4-5 result. One of them change when it was the next game while the other merely show the previous card.
-When someone Bust out, the pointer that I used previously simply wont work no more

Might be nice if there's a cheat for the card on our hand tho, using the same same method like this didnt work.

cloopty
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cloopty »

:!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: Hey guys! it's not working for me and im not good with computers. It always says "this script uses nearby allocation but it is impossible to allocate nearby . Please rewrite the script to function without nearby allocation. Try executing the script anyhow and allocate on a region outside reach of 2GB? (The target will crash if the script was not designed with this failure in mind)"

How do i fix it? PLLSSS help!!!! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

MadBen
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MadBen »

I cant seem to get the Infinite Deadeye, Infinite horse health, no reload, infinite ammo, or infinite items boxes to work? is there something i have to do in game to make them work?

loverbunny
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by loverbunny »

Ukuboy wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:39 am
Shäd wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:39 am
AfaIk you only can freeze the money, if you change it, it will reset to your original amount or like in my case crash somehow.
I had no trouble changing my cash value. I changed it in the very beginning though when the game just launched. idk if they patched it, but I have $99999999.99
i found the adresses for gold and cash i can change both and it changes ingame but i can't buy anything with that money and if i relog it also goes away instantly and keeps resetting i found em under 4 bites as well but what am i missing lol

Ukuboy
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Ukuboy »

loverbunny wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2023 4:37 pm
Ukuboy wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:39 am
Shäd wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:39 am
AfaIk you only can freeze the money, if you change it, it will reset to your original amount or like in my case crash somehow.
I had no trouble changing my cash value. I changed it in the very beginning though when the game just launched. idk if they patched it, but I have $99999999.99
i found the adresses for gold and cash i can change both and it changes ingame but i can't buy anything with that money and if i relog it also goes away instantly and keeps resetting i found em under 4 bites as well but what am i missing lol
I honestly think the only option is freeze the value now unless you can revert the game to a previous version. Another option I recommend is just modding the game. There are cheat table mods you can install in the game folder and then just give yourself infinite cash or whatever.

loverbunny
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by loverbunny »

where would one go to find one that is up to date and not risky?

loverbunny
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by loverbunny »

also freezing the money after you buy something it still reverts to the lowered amount of capital it shows top right the cash goes back up to original when you froze it but you can't buy anything with that it picks up your new amount of money so won't let you buy anything anymore so say a gun costs 100 you have 200 and freeze at 200 after buying the gun it shows you have 200 but can only buy stuff worth 100 as the 100 is gone still

ingenium21
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ingenium21 »

I would like to bump this up if anyone has a place for me to find a good CT in 2023.

Thanks

ingenium21
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ingenium21 »

I should add I only need something for single player

JerryYOJ
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JerryYOJ »

Since I havent found anything about insta-crafting, I decided to dump in some time to get it out.
if anyone is in for some crafting speedhack (yes not only craft ammo speedhack but also cooking)
here it is the fast crafting ct.
Note: you will need to turn off speedhack and craft the last one normally or you'll be stuck
Only tested on lastest steam version of rdr2 as of its release date
Attachments
RDR2.CT
(1.07 KiB) Downloaded 1593 times