Red Dead Redemption 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
kremman
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Red Dead Redemption 2

Post by kremman »

killerkrok555 wrote:
Fri Dec 25, 2020 10:37 pm
Im releasing my cheat table for the poker in game
follow the instructions because the offsets in this game change the addresess of the cards according to your seat and the number of players

1.activate "Enable First" first.
2.activate "Pointers".
3. get into a poker game and you will see the values fill.
4. warning"Card1Value" and "Win1Value" represent variable offsets so since they change according to sit location and number of players the addresses of the "main player" cards and face down cards may change when an npc busts out.
5.to find the players 2 cards change the "Card1Value" by adding 1 every time until Card1 to Shape2 values match the players cards
6. to find the face down cards keep "Card1Value" as it is if its the correct offset for the player card and change "Win1Value" by adding 1 every time until Win1 to Shape Win5 match the face down cards after reveal my advice wait until the three faced down cards are shown and then fold.
7. wait for the winner to collect all the chips and all the icons on the screen connecting to cards disappear(when the lastwinner sort their chips) and then pause the game and enter the cheat table and change the values to your liking.

p.s "Win1Value" always starts at 1
didnt work the value was "??" can you help?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

azali201
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by azali201 »

need an update CT for version 1.0.1436.31 for Single player/story mode

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

For those who wants to "cheat" at poker, while I can't replicate killerkrok555's CT, I managed to figure out a way to do something similar.
Card in the community card deck is stored as card1+8=suit1, suit1+8=card2 and so on. The number for suits: 0=Hearts 1=Diamonds 2=Spades 3=Clubs. The cards are stored at their face value except for aces and face cards. Jack = 11, Queen = 12, King = 13, Ace = 14.
To find out the cards, make sure you sit one round out, make them show 5 cards and then search for the cards with group scan.
Example: say the community cards are Jack of Spades, 5 of Clubs, 8 of Diamonds, Queen of Hearts and Ace of Diamonds, the groupscan command would be:
4:11 4:* 4:2 4:* 4:5 4:* 4:3 4:* 4:8 4:* 4:1 4:* 4:12 4:* 4:0 4:* 4:14 4:* 4:1
Scan for these

Then, proceed to the next round. After you get your hand cards, look at the scan results to see which one changed. That is the "real" address. Then, change the values to get a good set in hand. A good bet would be to have a four of a kind. The game will only recognize the same cards as one card. So say, somehow you made a four of a kind for yourself, the best thing your rivals can get would be a three of a kind.

Banggantheng
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Banggantheng »

The Mogician wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 5:42 am
For those who wants to "cheat" at poker, while I can't replicate killerkrok555's CT, I managed to figure out a way to do something similar.
Card in the community card deck is stored as card1+8=suit1, suit1+8=card2 and so on. The number for suits: 0=Hearts 1=Diamonds 2=Spades 3=Clubs. The cards are stored at their face value except for aces and face cards. Jack = 11, Queen = 12, King = 13, Ace = 14.
To find out the cards, make sure you sit one round out, make them show 5 cards and then search for the cards with group scan.
Example: say the community cards are Jack of Spades, 5 of Clubs, 8 of Diamonds, Queen of Hearts and Ace of Diamonds, the groupscan command would be:
Scan for these

Then, proceed to the next round. After you get your hand cards, look at the scan results to see which one changed. That is the "real" address. Then, change the values to get a good set in hand. A good bet would be to have a four of a kind. The game will only recognize the same cards as one card. So say, somehow you made a four of a kind for yourself, the best thing your rivals can get would be a three of a kind.
can you make cheat table by any chances kind of confused md

FoxEsquire
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FoxEsquire »

azali201 wrote:
Fri Apr 29, 2022 2:15 am
need an update CT for version 1.0.1436.31 for Single player/story mode
Install the trainer mod "Rampage" from Nexus mods. It has way more options. It is up to date with the latest version of the game. Here is the link on how to install:

killerkrok555
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by killerkrok555 »

kremman wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:51 am
didnt work the value was "??" can you help?

The script was for the cracked and outdated version.

killerkrok555
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by killerkrok555 »

The Mogician wrote:
Scan for these

To be honest I wish I could have helped but I don't really remember how I've done it, since in legit version I think the offsets changed. I may be able to write a guide on how to fix it, but from what I remember I found a pointer of the right card of the player than found distance of offsets between the other cards and I created 2 variable offsets because I found that address changes according to seat and number of participants

zero84
Cheater
Cheater

Post by zero84 »

OmegaRush wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:51 am
Just FYI
Build 1436.28
You can check the enable script, but nothing else is working. Sometimes player health and stamina will also enable, but they don't actually do anything.
Free Crafting (Pearson) doesn't work or activate for Build 1436.28.

kremman
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kremman »

The Mogician wrote:
Scan for these

didn't work for me

HercvlesVela
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HercvlesVela »

plumbwicked wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:13 pm
MachinaEx wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:23 pm
So anybody figured it out yet? Anyone willing to update the table...
I have an updated version of the table,
"I am not sure If it is allowed , just delete this if its not ."
It is made up of all RDR2 Cheat table entries I could find on the WWW.
This was made for RDROnline , It is not for single player , But most of it should works in SP, but Not all .
Stamina is broken atm .
Wicked Menu.CT
still working? i wan to buy RDO only

thrallsacchetto
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by thrallsacchetto »

need an upgrade CT to the new version

Ezie
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ezie »

i only wanted Free Crafting..

kizuro
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kizuro »

The Mogician wrote:
Scan for these

Gonna need the Script for this, succeed but pretty anoying to do manually

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

kizuro wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 8:34 pm
The Mogician wrote:
Scan for these

Gonna need the Script for this, succeed but pretty anoying to do manually
You are absolutely correct. Unfortunately, I suck at writing actual scripts though and pointers don't seem to work properly for this.

dekling
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dekling »

Hi guys.

i'm only looking for single player mode trainer or CE Table... Can't seem to find it anyway including the discord... anyone knows where i can find it on this website?

thank you.