Red Dead Redemption 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
kjhpc
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Red Dead Redemption 2

Post by kjhpc »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:22 pm
Beanflicker wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:32 am
A ~2.91GB update has just come out it seems.
kjhpc wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:39 am
After the update, the cheat engine table won't work.

I would appreciate it if you update the table
Every. Single. Fucking. Time. :D And there's retards here reporting my posts and calling me names, like "petty", when all I see is the exact reflection of that fucking mirror. About time you learned how to UPDATE tables on your own. Cuz us here are getting sick and tired of doing it: some want new options, others want updates. Been told many times that people won't be content no matter what you do: pull out a table, they ask for extra options; game updates, they want the table updated + extra options (like speed and other shit I've been reading about). 'What do you contribute with?' is the nice question I'd like to add here. And please, let's not go with "I would, but I don't have the knowledge". You would if you did something about it. First step is STOP PLAYING NON-STOP, 24/7.

P.S.#1: I'm sure most of you give a fuck about what I just said and you will continue on your path; and Mr. STN here may fulfill your desires, but you'll see how far along he'll go as well.

P.S.#2: "I would be there are no tutorials or videos" - If you think the gamehackers got their skills from watching videos and reading C++ manuals (I've been asked that many times - "can you tell me which books to read to be come superpro?"), then you're mistaking. The answer is disposition and invested time. And mostly passion. That passion you have for playing the game.. take that and put it into discovering how these god damn tables work. If it's not for you, at least stop being hypocrites and don't say "I would but I don't have the knowledge" or "I would but don't know where to start" when you know you don't even want to. For real.

I know what you're trying to say. However, the meaning of the comment I posted means "If you update, I would really appreciate it." It may seem uncomfortable, but the important thing is 'Is the uploader feels uncomfortable?' if uploader feels 'uncomfortable' then that's my fault. If not, why should I hear these words from you? The uploader didn't say yet. So don't talk to others like that based on your subjective feelings.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

infogram
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by infogram »

It'd be sweet if a cheat can be made for faster actions (looting/skinning/picking up item/etc), or for fast looting at least, really sucks having to watch the same slow boring animations play out all the time >.>

The game does seem to skip it when there's not enough room for the animation to play out, so I'd guess maybe we could just find where that animation check is done and patch it so it's always skipped, no idea how hard something like that would be though...

Beanflicker
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Beanflicker »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:22 pm
Beanflicker wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:32 am
A ~2.91GB update has just come out it seems.
kjhpc wrote:
After the update, the cheat engine table won't work.

I would appreciate it if you update the table
Every. Single. Fucking. Time. :D And there's retards here reporting my posts and calling me names, like "petty", when all I see is the exact reflection of that fucking mirror. About time you learned how to UPDATE tables on your own. Cuz us here are getting sick and tired of doing it: some want new options, others want updates. Been told many times that people won't be content no matter what you do: pull out a table, they ask for extra options; game updates, they want the table updated + extra options (like speed and other shit I've been reading about). 'What do you contribute with?' is the nice question I'd like to add here. And please, let's not go with "I would, but I don't have the knowledge". You would if you did something about it. First step is STOP PLAYING NON-STOP, 24/7.

P.S.#1: I'm sure most of you give a fuck about what I just said and you will continue on your path; and Mr. STN here may fulfill your desires, but you'll see how far along he'll go as well.

P.S.#2: "I would be there are no tutorials or videos" - If you think the gamehackers got their skills from watching videos and reading C++ manuals (I've been asked that many times - "can you tell me which books to read to be come superpro?"), then you're mistaking. The answer is disposition and invested time. And mostly passion. That passion you have for playing the game.. take that and put it into discovering how these god damn tables work. If it's not for you, at least stop being hypocrites and don't say "I would but I don't have the knowledge" or "I would but don't know where to start" when you know you don't even want to. For real.
I'm retarded just for giving a heads up about a game update being released? Do behave. I'm only following this thread on the off chance someone figures out how to unlock/set crafting requirements for the camp visual "upgrades" to 0. Aside from modifying money, i am playing the game "legit". And i was able to change that value myself. And no, i am not reporting your posts, nor calling you names. I may not be an active contributer, but at least i'm not unecessarily rude either, unless forced to be.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

What the actual fuck?.. OK, one by one:

1) "I donated to support this forum..." - Why did you have to say this? First of all, supporting a forum doesn't entitle you to receiving updates. That's not the kind of support FRF donation refers to in the first place. You like the forum, support it. But don't freakin' say "I donated, so be my bitch and update the table". Now.. I referred to "contribution" as in CONTRIBUTING TO THE HACKING OF THIS GAME. Where is your contribution at this? If you don't know how to hack a game, at least learn how to update a table; that's a constant, no need to adapt your skills per game or scenario. Backup the current version's exe, dump the exe if packed and figure out where those AOBs point to in the game update. Especially if they can't be found; cuz that's what people mostly complain about "script dun werk, not activatin". That's why ^

2) "The uploader didn't say yet. So don't talk to others like that based on your subjective feelings." - The uploader is STN. He is hacking OTHER games at the same time with you playing them. I've known STN for over 10 years. So I'm fucking entitled to "talk based on my subjective feelings". I kinda know how long it will take him to update this (now that he reads my message, he might just do it, cuz I'm awesome and all) considering he's busy fucking up other games.

3) "I'm retarded just for giving a heads up about a game update being released?" - What can I say.. if you think you are retarded, then you are. Please read again what I said. You stopped at "retarded" and didn't read the rest. Well, fuck you. Here:

' And there's retards here reporting my posts and calling me names, like "petty" '

Did you call me names? Did you report my posts? Did you say I'm petty? NO, you didn't. Therefore you are NOT A RETARD. Happy?...

Jezus Christ, you throw a bomb, the ones who feel "guilty" start replying. Any other person who didn't care about what I said or didn't found themselves in any of the words I said.. wouldn't reply LOL. This just shows how easy it is to touch your sensitive cord :P Also, which category of people to include in each of the users who reply/replied.

Beanflicker
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Beanflicker »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:28 pm
3) "I'm retarded just for giving a heads up about a game update being released?" - What can I say.. if you think you are retarded, then you are. Please read again what I said. You stopped at "retarded" and didn't read the rest. Well, fuck you. Here:

' And there's retards here reporting my posts and calling me names, like "petty" '

Did you call me names? Did you report my posts? Did you say I'm petty? NO, you didn't. Therefore you are NOT A RETARD. Happy?...

Jezus Christ, you throw a bomb, the ones who feel "guilty" start replying. Any other person who didn't care about what I said or didn't found themselves in any of the words I said.. wouldn't reply LOL. This just shows how easy it is to touch your sensitive cord :P Also, which category of people to include in each of the users who reply/replied.
Well, you did quote me when you made that post. Btw, are you drunk perhaps? You're acting like someone having an over-emotional drunken tirade, like i've witnessed from some people in my guild do once or twice over the years.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Beanflicker wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:40 pm
like i've witnessed from some people in my guild do once or twice over the years.
Quoting your post was one of the reasons I said MANY things. Not that one in particular T_T. Oh.. your guild.. I get now who I'm talking to. Nice :D That says it all. Now do fuck off? Thanks.

Beanflicker
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Beanflicker »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:42 pm
Beanflicker wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:40 pm
like i've witnessed from some people in my guild do once or twice over the years.
Quoting your post was one of the reasons I said MANY things. Not that one in particular T_T. Oh.. your guild.. I get now who I'm talking to. Nice :D That says it all. Now do fuck off? Thanks.
Come back when the drink wears off, mate.

szxzc
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by szxzc »

SunBeam wrote:

1) "I donated to support this forum..." - Why did you have to say this? First of all, supporting a forum doesn't entitle you to receiving updates. That's not the kind of support FRF donation refers to in the first place. You like the forum, support it. But don't freakin' say "I donated, so be my bitch and update the table". Now.. I referred to "contribution" as in CONTRIBUTING TO THE HACKING OF THIS GAME. Where is your contribution at this? If you don't know how to hack a game, at least learn how to update a table; that's a constant, no need to adapt your skills per game or scenario. Backup the current version's exe, dump the exe if packed and figure out where those AOBs point to in the game update. Especially if they can't be found; cuz that's what people mostly complain about "script dun werk, not activatin". That's why ^

2) "The uploader didn't say yet. So don't talk to others like that based on your subjective feelings." - The uploader is STN. He is hacking OTHER games at the same time with you playing them. I've known STN for over 10 years. So I'm fucking entitled to "talk based on my subjective feelings". I kinda know how long it will take him to update this (now that he reads my message, he might just do it, cuz I'm awesome and all) considering he's busy fucking up other games.

have sex incel

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Here you go, dumped 1.0 executable with any DLL reference (so it can be loaded in x64dbg) and TLS callbacks removed:

[Link]
(pass: FRF)

Open with x64dbg, press F9 one time so it lands on EP. Then take each of STN's scripts and look for the AOBs:

Result found:

Here you go, dumped 1.1 executable with any DLL reference (so it can be loaded in x64dbg) and TLS callbacks removed:

[Link]
(pass: FRF)

Repeat what I told you for 1.0 and report which one you couldn't find. That's how you contribute.

BR,
Sun

P.S.#1: You can do the same identical crap with CE (the scanning), if you bitch you don't like x64dbg.

P.S.#2: You don't need to put the .exe in the game folder. Just extract it anywhere on your Desktop. That's why I've removed the folder DLL references, so it can be opened anywhere. Plus.. having it in the folder will get the RockStar launcher to bitch that it found other files in the folder (mod checks).

P.S.#3: You don't really need the game running all the time to find some AOBs and updated where due. Case in point.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

szxzc wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:58 pm
have sex incel
Dun spik ingrish? Awww.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

kjhpc wrote:
After the update, the cheat engine table won't work. I would appreciate it if you update the table
Well, boo-fucking-hoo. The table works just like it did before the update. Tested it now. All scripts are functional. Speak about talking without making sure it really is like that...

kjhpc
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kjhpc »

SunBeam wrote:

I'm not talking to 'STN'

I'm talking to 'l0wb1t'

so, whether you've known with STN 10 years or not, that's not my concern.

You should see the comments 'properly' :lol:
SunBeam wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:05 pm
kjhpc wrote:
After the update, the cheat engine table won't work. I would appreciate it if you update the table
Well, boo-fucking-hoo. The table works just like it did before the update. Tested it now. All scripts are functional. Speak about talking without making sure it really is like that...
Are you talking about 'working table' that 'STN' created? Then that's not the table I talked about. The table I'm talking about is made by 'l0wb1t'

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

kjhpc wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:19 pm
Are you talking about 'working table' that 'STN' created? Then that's not the table I talked about. The table I'm talking about is made by 'l0wb1t'
Now you know how to also update l0wb1t's table. Get crackin'.

Meanwhile others are way ahead of you:

kay0
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by kay0 »

Let's all get along now. I'm doing my part and trying to replicate what SunBeam just did as an exercise. Back to the thread and no more bitching around from all of us, yea? :roll:

lion_the_ryan
Cheater
Cheater

Post by lion_the_ryan »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:05 pm
kjhpc wrote:
Lol, okay so these posts were highly entertaining to read through, however... I do kind of feel bad for some of these guys who probably aren't being ignorant, but are just naive.

In case anyone is wondering what they did or said to bring the wrath of SunBeam upon them, it's not 100% your fault. These guys so much for the community and rarely ever get the recognition and appreciation they deserve. Not only are they doing a lot of work, but they're kind enough to do it free of charge... and still there are people who expect them to provide updates and technical support! It's crazy, but it's something I really admire, because as frustrating as it must be, they still do go around help even when it would be reasonable not to.

This site is awesome. In most cases, you can view Topics and download Tables without even registering for the site. That kind of generosity gets taken advantage of a lot, and you end up with people who only register when they have a problem or when they need help, and rarely ever contribute to the community or make an effort to try and figure out a solution before asking for someone to provide it for them. I've been using cheat engine for several years, and I've seen this type of thing in every single forum/table posting. I always worry that the day will come when they finally get burnt out or fed up with us and we're left to fend for ourselves lol.

So STN, SunBeam, and anyone else who helps carry the burden of running this site, thank you for all that you do.