Undermine (0.7.2.18)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
User avatar
cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics
Posts: 643
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:45 pm
Reputation: 555

Undermine (0.7.2.18)

Post by cfemen » Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:40 pm



Undead
-health will still drop but you cant die

God
-you cant get damage +no knockback

No Knockback
-as title says

Easy Kills
-one hit kills

Fast Axe
-you can attack as fast you can click

Ignore Resources
-you can use resources(gold,bombs,thorium,keys) regardless of the amount

Reveal Map
-as title says

Enable Pilfer Merch
-enables the pilfer merchant in the lobby while script is activ

Pointer: Gold

Pointer: Bombs

Pointer: Thorium

Pointer: Nether

Pointer: Keys

Pointer: EXP

Pointer: Potion Slot Amount

HotKey Function [Init]
-activate script now you can use F1 to instant kill all visible enemys

Spawn Handler (new)
-you can spawn items without mod. DLL
-set a type(potion,relict,curse,bless)
-and the ID of the type
-press spawn!



//


Mod. DLL only for 0.7.1.6 and below:

UnderMine.rar
PW : cfefrf
-backup original UnderMine.dll
-replace with this one

now you can execute Modified DLL Functions

Functions Without Lists:

-Unlock All Peasants & Opens Lab -> activate while you are in the mines
-Unlock Blacksmith & Pilf Shop -> activate while you are in the mines

-Open Dungeon & Get All Keys -> execute before you go into the mines

Functions With Lists - Spawning Items::

-Potions
-Relicts
-Bless
-Curse


activate script then choose the ID and execute the Spawn! script.


use cheat engine 7.1 for the 0.7.0.9+ table!

Newest DLL and Table:
PW for DLL : cfefrf

UnderMine.CT
Table for 0.7.1.6
Cheat Engine 7.1
(+ changed spawn function)
(58.35 KiB) Downloaded 51 times
UnderMine.rar
Mod. DLL for 0.7.1.6
PW : cfefrf
(312.03 KiB) Downloaded 124 times
Old Backups:

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
UnderMine.CT
Table for 0.7.2.18 +Spawn Handler (spawn items without DLL)
(121.41 KiB) Downloaded 24 times
UnderMine.CT
Table for 0.7.1.6
(some new item IDs)
(59.6 KiB) Downloaded 231 times
UnderMine.rar
Mod. DLL for 0.7.0.9
PW : cfefrf
(312.98 KiB) Downloaded 53 times
UnderMine.CT
Table for 0.7.0.9
(some new item IDs)
(58.72 KiB) Downloaded 95 times
UnderMine.CT
Table for 0.6.0.13 - 0.6.0.36 - 0.6.1.10
(59.29 KiB) Downloaded 464 times
UnderMine.CT
OLD
//
Table for 0.5.0.38 - 0.5.2.22
(51.12 KiB) Downloaded 313 times
UnderMine.CT
OLD
//
Table For 0.3.3.8 & 0.4.1.2 & 0.4.1.5 & 0.4.2.19
-Added Undead/Ignore Resources
(368.93 KiB) Downloaded 301 times
UnderMine.rar
OLD
//
Modified DLL For 0.4.2.19
(286.55 KiB) Downloaded 203 times
UnderMine.rar
OLD
//
Modified DLL For 0.4.1.5
(284.53 KiB) Downloaded 131 times
UnderMine.rar
OLD
//
Modified DLL For 0.4.1.2
(281.81 KiB) Downloaded 294 times
UnderMine.CT
OLD
//
Table For 0.3.3.8 & 0.4.1.2 & 0.4.1.5 & 0.4.2.19
(290.03 KiB) Downloaded 1137 times
UnderMine.rar
OLD
//
Modified DLL For 0.3.3.8
(272.56 KiB) Downloaded 642 times
UnderMine.CT
OLD
//
(244.81 KiB) Downloaded 394 times
Last edited by cfemen on Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:54 pm, edited 52 times in total.

aimeerose
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:27 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Undermine

Post by aimeerose » Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:49 am

hi you table hp only goes to 200 and when you upgrade it wont go up and when you fight boss's you die right away. could you fix please

User avatar
cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics
Posts: 643
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:45 pm
Reputation: 555

Re: Undermine

Post by cfemen » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:20 am

aimeerose wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:49 am
hi you table hp only goes to 200 and when you upgrade it wont go up and when you fight boss's you die right away. could you fix please
game updated to 0.3.3.8
i will look if i have time time to update the table.

User avatar
cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics
Posts: 643
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:45 pm
Reputation: 555

Re: Undermine

Post by cfemen » Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:39 pm

aimeerose wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:49 am
hi you table hp only goes to 200 and when you upgrade it wont go up and when you fight boss's you die right away. could you fix please
updated table and health script.

can you be more specific about the boss fight problem?
which scripts was activate? then i can reproduce it to find the problem.

i just fighted against an boss and i had no problem.

Dickincorp
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:14 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Undermine

Post by Dickincorp » Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:47 pm

Health glitch for me too. It seems to happen if i get hit right when i enter a room or get "touched' by a boss.

Last edited by Dickincorp on Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics
Posts: 643
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:45 pm
Reputation: 555

Re: Undermine

Post by cfemen » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:28 pm

Dickincorp wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:47 pm
Health glitch for me too. It seems to happen if i get hit right when i enter a room or get "touched' by a boss.
k i found it,sometimes (especially with easy-kills active) the address of player and boss gots swapped :shock:
its fixed now :)

Dickincorp
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:14 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Undermine

Post by Dickincorp » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:40 pm

Sweet Thanks !

User avatar
cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics
Posts: 643
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:45 pm
Reputation: 555

Re: Undermine

Post by cfemen » Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:59 am

Dickincorp wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:40 pm
Sweet Thanks !
you are welcome,i hope its working!

updated the table with 2 new features :)

User avatar
cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics
Posts: 643
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:45 pm
Reputation: 555

Re: Undermine

Post by cfemen » Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:50 pm

Updated table with an fun feature:
Everything Random ( F5 Hotkey )
it spawns literaly every item,every perk or bless/curse

Image

Update:

uploaded UnderMine.rar with an modified DLL
if you use this DLL you can activate Modified DLL Functions:

Image

set value to 1 and press ingame arrow up = execute.

you can spawn every single potion,relict and get every bless effect.

alset85
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 40
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:06 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Undermine

Post by alset85 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:21 am

Could you add curses to the dll functions please?

User avatar
cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics
Posts: 643
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:45 pm
Reputation: 555

Re: Undermine

Post by cfemen » Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:20 pm

alset85 wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:21 am
Could you add curses to the dll functions please?
nope, you should learn how to code :P
its added & uploaded :)

alset85
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 40
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:06 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Undermine

Post by alset85 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:32 am

Thanks!

gulapanatics25
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:19 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Undermine

Post by gulapanatics25 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:21 am

cfemen wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:50 pm
Updated table with an fun feature:
Everything Random ( F5 Hotkey )
it spawns literaly every item,every perk or bless/curse

Image

Update:

uploaded UnderMine.rar with an modified DLL
if you use this DLL you can activate Modified DLL Functions:

Image

set value to 1 and press ingame arrow up = execute.

you can spawn every single potion,relict and get every bless effect.
HI, im new here and can you teach me how to use this cheat? thank you

User avatar
cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics
Posts: 643
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:45 pm
Reputation: 555

Re: Undermine

Post by cfemen » Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:12 pm

gulapanatics25 wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:21 am
cfemen wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:50 pm
Updated table with an fun feature:
Everything Random ( F5 Hotkey )
it spawns literaly every item,every perk or bless/curse

Image

Update:

uploaded UnderMine.rar with an modified DLL
if you use this DLL you can activate Modified DLL Functions:

Image

set value to 1 and press ingame arrow up = execute.

you can spawn every single potion,relict and get every bless effect.
HI, im new here and can you teach me how to use this cheat? thank you
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=831

Sparky157
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:07 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Undermine

Post by Sparky157 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:36 am

cfemen wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:20 pm
alset85 wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:21 am
Could you add curses to the dll functions please?
nope, you should learn how to code :P
its added & uploaded :)
could you add a selectable amount of reflects/curses?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: DiPolik, xduduhao, yummyl