Pharaoh & Cleopatra [GOG & Steam]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Shizuma
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Pharaoh & Cleopatra [GOG & Steam]

Post by Shizuma »

V0.17.4 is out: Here

Thanks for the report :)

:arrow: Patch Mortuary.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

malhateg
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by malhateg »

Shizuma, you, sir, are an absolute legend to be praised for generations to come. My deepest appreciation ^^

Shizuma
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shizuma »

V0.18 is out: Here

:arrow: Patch Mission Editor

Now all the ground editings and placements options are available.

:arrow: Tweak Storage Yard

All newly builds 'Storages yards' have ressouces allowance on 'Don't accepts' by default.

(And monor change on table :
Move > Open Play (No Win/Lose) under 'Mission Editor'
Rename "Building - Build on Pause" To "Tweak - Build on pause" and move with tweaks
Minor corrections on faq)

Thanks for moral support :)

hellenicspirit
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hellenicspirit »

Hello Shizuma ,
your work and the work of CompactDisc has been super important and crucial for some map editors! The Mission Editor switch option is amazing among others that help a map editor to test/improve his map much faster.

I tried to find a way, but my cheat engine knowledge is very little. You are much more experienced than me..
1) Could you add > Allow unlimited unique buildings option (Placace / Dynasty Mansions / Academies / Recruiters / Forts / Warship & Transport Wharf / Festival Squares /Temple Complexes) ???
2) Could you add > Instant Monument option ? That would help mission-creators ENORMLY to create their custom maps on Heavengames...

I think thos purposed options would Skyrocket the game possibilities . Thank you for your Great script :)
Last edited by hellenicspirit on Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hellenicspirit
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hellenicspirit »

Hello again Shizuma ,
Since your Cheat Tables opened a new horizon for me in this game and i got triggered to search for important values by myself, I managed to find the addresses of the unique buildings like Forts/Academy/Palaces/Temple Complexes/...etc.. So now its possible to place them unlimited times in our cities which solved a 20-years old mistery to me.

I discovered the Old textures of the Demo Version of the Game. Many Building used to carry another look in the demo version,many people know this. Those old textures are still in the game files. I found so far the old texture of Academy/School/Dock/Temple Cmplexes/TaxCollector/Gates , but there are more that I know they exist but havent find yet like, WaterSupply/Temples/..
I am already using those Textures on existing buildings in my city and it looks amazing. The Creativity Bonus is at its Maximum !! Reloading the same textures after re-launching the game demands the saving of the texture that each building-core-tile they carry in a CE Adress List. Theoretically this method can be done for all 4 Orientations and have 1 CE Address List for each North/West/South/East View. This can be saved and loaded with CE. But without CE the game restores the actual textures of the buildings automatically. It would be nice to make the game keep those textures even after re-loading. But I couldnt go so deep...

Aswell , I dicovered 2 hidden monuments of the game that work perfectly on all 4 Orientations N/W/S/E. and can be saved and loaded without the help of CE in a .sav file sucessfully each time when re-opening the game.
1) The Large Bent Pyramid ( which actually doesnt exist as an option in game but can be build). First Build any bent pyramid in the city. Then add Large Pyramid using your script "Building Menu". Return to game. Start building the Large Pyramid (Use ...a Construction Blessing God Buff, 00EAAF5C=1 for fast build), you will see that because you started with a bent pyramid in this city , the game will treat the large Pyramid as if it would be a Bent Pyramid. The result is a Large Bent Pyramid !! It doesnt work with bigger Pyramids Complexes, but if you try you will discover something else...the Pyramideion.
2) The Pyramideion , is a 4x4 Pyramid that is hidden inside the Pyramid(or Mudbrick) Complexes. To discover this little monumnet, you got to build a bent pyramid in your city first. Then you have to build and finish a Pyramid Complex or a Great Pyramid Complex. Then you open the Map EDitor and eat away the Pyramid Complexes blocks piece by piece by placing terrain over it , you start doing this from the outer parts of the pyramid and continue slowly deeper. While doing this you will see the little 4x4 pyramideion in the centre/core of the pyramid that was hiding from us for so long. When your clear up the space nicley you return to the game..and the pyramideion sits there, if you right-click on it shows as a Pyramid Complex,too. You can save the game and it will appear again like a pyramideion to all players,regardless if they use CE or not. This is very existing.
3) More Hidden Monument must are in the database, im sure. There is the listing of "Luxor Temple" & "Collosi" in the Monument list, but so far I havent found their textures and when I select them from Monument Menu in Game they dont show up... I have found some wierd human models that are praying in groups... maybe those are believers/preists in the Temple at Luxor?.. who knows..

EXPERIMENTAL MONUMENTS/ MODULAR MONUMENT PARTS:
***) By changing the values of the addresses that corespond to the Texture of each building, I managed to created Custom Made Pyramids and Monuments aswell. Super TempleComplexes and Huge Mosuleums... Although, all of those Custom Monuments of mine are single-directional. That means that when I switch the Orientation in the game they appear different and I cannot find a proper way of making them turn ther right way when going from NORTH>WEST>SOUTH>EAST view. I had the Idea of using the building "Middle Statue" as a building block of my custom Pyramid for example because the statues keep their orientation when we swich N/W/S/E view. But unfortunately, I could NOT make my custom pyramids to work on all 4 views, but only on 2 of them. That is still something .. :) but not enough for me. I really want to find a way to create custom monuments for this game using your the ability of your script to switch to mission editor and back to game. If we can find a way for this we will drop a bomb in the community of this game which is still alive. I really wish I had scripting knowledge to finish my discoveries nicely but I cannot do it alone.
I have spent hours and hours to solve the Orientation issue unsucessfully. Still,I can see a way how to do this but I need help. We might use a script that got triggered automatically each time we switch orientation in game, when triggered it will then activate the values of the view of the Monument that correspont to the direction that we switched to. Those values of each 4 views can be saved seperately in advance in the CE Adress List. Easy said.. but how to write the script for this if I dont even know how to write 1 Line in Lua :/

PROPOSAL:
Maybe you are intrested in a colaboration with me and unite our skills to make it possible to build custom monuments that work on all 4 Views North/West/South/East ? I have modding expirence in many games for many years but I dont know how to write scripts, and that is my minus. I have great modding Ideas and good game-Testing skills, it would take a few minutes on a skype call to tell you even more about it.

Be well...

hellenicspirit
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hellenicspirit »

Hello again

If you feel like going to this direction SHizuma, Im willing to share all my discovered adresses here with you in order to implement those in your Tables the proper way, all of them are described and in groups but the game is restoring their original value each time I load the adress list...

...Untill I find a way to create 4-Directional Custom Monuments to make the CheatEngine instalion worthy of doing for players on the Heavengames Community which is the biggest hub for Pharaoh Players in the web,....the deal for the moment is to create modded game content with the help of CE for players that DO NOT have CE installed, in order that people mustn't go through an installation of a 3rd party software but accessing the modded game content directly through the game.

Example 1: (.map files)
Changing of Climata & Animals & Having Land with ground water in it without having water on the map at all.
With the help of your CE Table i create maps with , dry clima + Birds insted of Ostriches...on top of that, the birds fly over land/rocks/woodland/water/or any other type insted of marshland. Same happens with all other Predatorial & Hunting Animals. Such maps can be played by anyone.

Example 2: (.map files)
With the help of your CE table i managed to creat Undestructable Walls that you can find here > [Link].
But people dont need CE to enjoy this feature, it can be saved in a .map file normally . New Kingdom Map Symbols have been discovered ,too, that can be on a .map file normally.

Example 3: (.sav files)
The 2 hidden Monuments I discovered so far can be saved on a .sav file and uploaded to the forums for people to see for first time. The Large Bent Pyramid & The Pyramideion. I will soon create a nice Forum Post about it together with an uploaded .sav file. Players can see and play with those monuments after downloading the .sav , CE is not required to have those MOnumnets in your city.

Example 4: (.sav files)
Unlimited Unique Buildings in a .sav file. With the help of CE I found those addresses that carry the value of the amount of each Building Type.. Momentarely I nulify the values of those adresses ,this allows me to build unlimited ... Fort / Warships / Academies / Recruiters / Palaces (of different Types) / Mansions (of different Types) / Temple Complexes (of only 1 god) / Festival Plazas . Although this is only possible to build with the help of CE , a.sav file can be made and uploaded that has those unlimited buildings in it. Soon I make a Pure Military Scenario in .sav format with a crazy amount of Forts in it, so people can play for the First Time Battles with more Soldiers to control in Pharaoh :D

Modifications that will require CE to run and are NOT ready yet: Players would need to Install CE to see modded content.
Possible Final Goals would be...

1) Make it easier to save/load all replaced textures in a city after relaunching the game. Requires Scripting in CE to make it happend and requires from the player to install CheatEngine and activate the .CS file to actually see the custom Monuments.

2) The creation of a little CE script that is able to recognize the selected Orientation in Game to then rotate the textures of replaced City Textures(Plazas/Gardens/Statues/Buildings) but also of Monument Parts/Blocks accordingly. If that works properly then the uploaded .sav files of those Cities can come along with a CheatEngine .CS file in the .zip file in order to "activate" the previously replaced Textures and make the Modded Content Visible. At the moment, I am limited cause I dont know how to make srcripts for CE.
If I get some experts help , we might also achieve to Modify the Interface of Buildings Menu in game in order to add Modular Monument Blocks and houndreds of other plaza/garden/statue like textures to be selected directly from the game. The Demo Textures of the game are all in the game files aswell and we can access them already but only limited usage still.

All those things are fresh discoveries of the last few weeks after discovering your Table that got me started. So, Im not only planning to update some of my already uploaded maps on Heavengames but also implement those tricks in my future Custom Campaign Serie Maps. This CE thing, interrupted my map creation rate and for good reason apparently. I like to believe that we can change the course of History for this Game if only the half of what I mentioned got shared in the Community.
People would upload their Own Pyramids with the shape of their liking , Custom made Mausoleums with an Immense amount of columns in rows and many more....

ANyone who want to join in this modding adventure is welcomed. . Maybe that's whay im telling you all this.. because deep inside I know I cannot make it alone. Scripts are needed for this.
The special thing here, is that we discovered a new Horizon that we didnt know it existed. Building 20 Forts with Birds flying over the Water insted of marshland on Dry Clima with Hyenas in background lurking in the dunes and a custom Stepped Bent Pyramid surrounded by a Huge Mausoleum in a Necropolis-Like Architecture ,all on the single map, was something that most of us didnt even believe it would be possible to do without heavy pak files editing extraction /unpack/ pack..repack ...blaaaahh....
...We are over this ...Because CheatEngine loosened our hand for more serious modifications !

Shizuma
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shizuma »

V0.18.1 is out: Here

:arrow: Tweak - Remove limit to building
Remove limit Palaces, Mansions, Academy, Recruiter, Festival Square, Forts and Warship wharfs/transport wharfs, Temple Complex
:!: Festival Square > Fest seam only happen on the last build Festival Square.
:!: Temple Complex > You need to Buy altar and oracle before build an others Temple Complex

:!::!: Temple Complex > The game mechanics allow you to have multiple Complex but no for multiple god in a same time
> In practice you can build multiple Temple Complex for the same God, but if you try to build a new one dedicated to an other God the texture/appearance of the ancients will be replace by the new.

:!: Forts & Warship wharfs > If you build more than 6 Forts or Warship Wharfs the additional companies and boats will overflow the Military Overseer screen.

:arrow: Maximum Desirability Everywhere
This trigger will put 100 desirability on each ground square.

:arrow: Tests/Debug Pointers
Pointers in test (not crash just for show all theirs effects) and debug information are here for now.

--Auto Build Pyramids (Thanks HellenicSpirit)
Make your pyramids

--Allow All
Allow you to place Monuments without the prerequire materials (Allow all is because the message appears when active.)

-- Show Happiness Level + Max Prosperity

-- Testing Event *3 triggers*
Change gods and Major/Minor Good/Bad Event and Level (Dont know how use it for now)

Shizuma
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shizuma »

V0.18.1 is out: Here

:arrow: Tweak - Remove limit to building
Remove limit Palaces, Mansions, Academy, Recruiter, Festival Square, Forts and Warship wharfs/transport wharfs, Temple Complex
:!: Festival Square > Fest seam only happen on the last build Festival Square.
:!: Temple Complex > You need to Buy altar and oracle before build an others Temple Complex

:!::!: Temple Complex > The game mechanics allow you to have multiple Complex but no for multiple god in a same time
> In practice you can build multiple Temple Complex for the same God, but if you try to build a new one dedicated to an other God the texture/appearance of the ancients will be replace by the new.

:!: Forts & Warship wharfs > If you build more than 6 Forts or Warship Wharfs the additional companies and boats will overflow the Military Overseer screen.

:arrow: Maximum Desirability Everywhere
This trigger will put 100 desirability on each ground square.

:arrow: Tests/Debug Pointers
Pointers in test (not crash just for show all theirs effects) and debug information are here for now.

--Auto Build Pyramids (Thanks HellenicSpirit)
Make your pyramids

--Allow All
Allow you to place Monuments without the prerequire materials (Allow all is because the message appears when active.)

-- Show Happiness Level + Max Prosperity

-- Testing Event *3 triggers*
Change gods and Major/Minor Good/Bad Event and Level (Dont know how use it for now)

This table became a really mess :ph34r:
hellenicspirit wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:59 pm
Spoiler
Hello again

If you feel like going to this direction SHizuma, Im willing to share all my discovered adresses here with you in order to implement those in your Tables the proper way, all of them are described and in groups but the game is restoring their original value each time I load the adress list...

...Untill I find a way to create 4-Directional Custom Monuments to make the CheatEngine instalion worthy of doing for players on the Heavengames Community which is the biggest hub for Pharaoh Players in the web,....the deal for the moment is to create modded game content with the help of CE for players that DO NOT have CE installed, in order that people mustn't go through an installation of a 3rd party software but accessing the modded game content directly through the game.

Example 1: (.map files)
Changing of Climata & Animals & Having Land with ground water in it without having water on the map at all.
With the help of your CE Table i create maps with , dry clima + Birds insted of Ostriches...on top of that, the birds fly over land/rocks/woodland/water/or any other type insted of marshland. Same happens with all other Predatorial & Hunting Animals. Such maps can be played by anyone.

Example 2: (.map files)
With the help of your CE table i managed to creat Undestructable Walls that you can find here > [Link].
But people dont need CE to enjoy this feature, it can be saved in a .map file normally . New Kingdom Map Symbols have been discovered ,too, that can be on a .map file normally.

Example 3: (.sav files)
The 2 hidden Monuments I discovered so far can be saved on a .sav file and uploaded to the forums for people to see for first time. The Large Bent Pyramid & The Pyramideion. I will soon create a nice Forum Post about it together with an uploaded .sav file. Players can see and play with those monuments after downloading the .sav , CE is not required to have those MOnumnets in your city.

Example 4: (.sav files)
Unlimited Unique Buildings in a .sav file. With the help of CE I found those addresses that carry the value of the amount of each Building Type.. Momentarely I nulify the values of those adresses ,this allows me to build unlimited ... Fort / Warships / Academies / Recruiters / Palaces (of different Types) / Mansions (of different Types) / Temple Complexes (of only 1 god) / Festival Plazas . Although this is only possible to build with the help of CE , a.sav file can be made and uploaded that has those unlimited buildings in it. Soon I make a Pure Military Scenario in .sav format with a crazy amount of Forts in it, so people can play for the First Time Battles with more Soldiers to control in Pharaoh :D

Modifications that will require CE to run and are NOT ready yet: Players would need to Install CE to see modded content.
Possible Final Goals would be...

1) Make it easier to save/load all replaced textures in a city after relaunching the game. Requires Scripting in CE to make it happend and requires from the player to install CheatEngine and activate the .CS file to actually see the custom Monuments.

2) The creation of a little CE script that is able to recognize the selected Orientation in Game to then rotate the textures of replaced City Textures(Plazas/Gardens/Statues/Buildings) but also of Monument Parts/Blocks accordingly. If that works properly then the uploaded .sav files of those Cities can come along with a CheatEngine .CS file in the .zip file in order to "activate" the previously replaced Textures and make the Modded Content Visible. At the moment, I am limited cause I dont know how to make srcripts for CE.
If I get some experts help , we might also achieve to Modify the Interface of Buildings Menu in game in order to add Modular Monument Blocks and houndreds of other plaza/garden/statue like textures to be selected directly from the game. The Demo Textures of the game are all in the game files aswell and we can access them already but only limited usage still.

All those things are fresh discoveries of the last few weeks after discovering your Table that got me started. So, Im not only planning to update some of my already uploaded maps on Heavengames but also implement those tricks in my future Custom Campaign Serie Maps. This CE thing, interrupted my map creation rate and for good reason apparently. I like to believe that we can change the course of History for this Game if only the half of what I mentioned got shared in the Community.
People would upload their Own Pyramids with the shape of their liking , Custom made Mausoleums with an Immense amount of columns in rows and many more....

ANyone who want to join in this modding adventure is welcomed. . Maybe that's whay im telling you all this.. because deep inside I know I cannot make it alone. Scripts are needed for this.
The special thing here, is that we discovered a new Horizon that we didnt know it existed. Building 20 Forts with Birds flying over the Water insted of marshland on Dry Clima with Hyenas in background lurking in the dunes and a custom Stepped Bent Pyramid surrounded by a Huge Mausoleum in a Necropolis-Like Architecture ,all on the single map, was something that most of us didnt even believe it would be possible to do without heavy pak files editing extraction /unpack/ pack..repack ...blaaaahh....
...We are over this ...Because CheatEngine loosened our hand for more serious modifications !

Hello Hellenic Spirit,
thanks for your greeting, I'm glad to see your enthusiasm, nice done to find the pointer who made pyramids built themself.

For the building i have done a new table entrie to remove the limitation of numbers of buildings.
For the majority of them all seem to be fine, but rest somes tiny limitations:
For complex temples, new complex textures replace the ancients one, this prohibit to have complex for different gods and honnestly i dont find where the textures are loads/changeds, longtime i dont go deeper on Pharaoh code. (I think you find it too on reading your last post)
For Forts and Warship wharfs this is just visual, the inteface of Military overseer are made to manage 6 compagnies the surplus just overhelm the bottom of the interface, but this still playable.

I will go looking about those hidden monuments, your experiences are interesting because that reveal strange behavior in building monuments system who certainly be manipulated with some improvement ^^,

Oh and globally about code i dont really use Lua, who are a specific language, but almost only Assembly language, and just easy to ride instruction. The table is just concatenation of alone script, with triggers ^^,

I have never had a chance to change the interaction with external processes, resource loading, etc, but I can try.

hellenicspirit
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hellenicspirit »

Hello Shizuma

I've downloaded the update 18.1 and testing already the new functions.
Btw , Thank you for your credit :D

--Allow All Option is a great addition, it applies not only for Monuments but also for Libraries.

--It seems that "Remove Limit to Buildings" does not apply for Forts, the other unique buildings can be built unlimited times sucessfully. Address for the "Number of Forts in Town" would be: 00BCB9B4 , when value is under 6 you can still build forts.
Yes, even if we build lets say 10 forts(or Warships) only 6 can be used in distant battles/request. But actually in battles that happen in your city, all forts will be fighting.

--- "Remove Limit to Buildings" can be done so, that it applies also to the available Monuments. There are some other adresses that would allow this eventually:
Monum.Pos.1 - 00EAA978
Monum.Pos.1 - 00EAA984
Monum.Pos.2 - 00EAA97C
Monum.Pos.2 - 00EAA988
Monum.Pos.3 - 00EAA980
Monum.Pos.3 - 00EAA98C
****The above adressess are like counters. When set to 0 , we can build lets say a obelisk consecutive times without reselecting the monument from the list. This works perfectly with "Allow all" option that gives you unlimited Granit in Storage. Finally i was thinking if the "Unlock Buildings" could be modified to encompass all those functions together. Unlock Builds + Allow All + Unlimited Unique Buildings + Monument Pos.1-3 Counters.

*** Another Idea is to : Make all Buildings(even hidden/unused ones..) available/selectable without activating them from "BUILDINGS MENU SCRIPT" nessesarily. So each time We hit "Unlock Builds" we would be able to select All types of Palaces/Mansions/forts/... even if they havent been activated from the "Map Editor or BUILDINGS MENU SCRIPT" . Total Building Anarchy :D

*** Do you think you could add an empty Building Selection Cards in the In-Game Building Menu ? I have found the buildings cards of almost all buildings that exist ( the value of the those addresses always corresponds to the Texture Index so if you know the texture value of each building you can find its cards aswell) , plus...many unused cards exist that arent ment to be visible in the Building Menu(for example each Pyramid Block Type has its own Building Card but you cant actually select them from anywhere in the game). But theres gotta be a way to make those cards visible. If there is such a possibility I could eventually use this for future Modular Monument Blocks, it would be a good start towards the right direction i think. In general I never found out how many Building Cards exist in the Game. I wish I could see a list of them , i guess i need an unpacker tool for that ..

Greetings

Shizuma
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shizuma »

V0.18.2 is out: Here

:arrow: Patch > Remove limit Forts and Warship Wharfs

:arrow: Allow All
Allow placement of Monuments without prerequire materials.
Also unlock all building (Activate before load mission, or save and reload in progress mission to active it)

:arrow: Building Menu - ... - Monuments SubMenu > Unlock 4 to 7 Monument Slots + slots
It's possible to get 7 slots of monuments (Possibly save-game compatible, no need to reactive the script to use monuments)
:!: Fill the 1 to 3 slots to unlock the 4 slots, etc.

:arrow: Auto Build Pyramids/Mastaba -Hellenicspirit-
Pyramids and Mastabas build themself without resources or workers
Just add it in main script

:arrow: Remove Monument limitation -Hellenicspirit-
Allow you to rebuild any monument you already build.

:arrow: Tests/Debug Scripts/Pointers
> Building on mouse pointer (Ingame)
Use the dropdown.
:!: watch the warning, some entries glitch or be indestructible or crash
:!: [Editor] label is for entry who are usable only on map editor

:arrow: Tests/Debug Pointers > Test - Dynamic list of monument (Can make Large bent)
Allow you to change *Monuments cards ingame*, just change the monument in first slot.
:!:If you try to build a type of Pyramid(Bend/Mudbrick/.../Mastaba) then an other type of Pyramid, the Pyramids type already build monuments can get some texture problem.
hellenicspirit wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:04 pm
Spoiler
Hello Shizuma

I've downloaded the update 18.1 and testing already the new functions.
Btw , Thank you for your credit :D

--Allow All Option is a great addition, it applies not only for Monuments but also for Libraries.

--It seems that "Remove Limit to Buildings" does not apply for Forts, the other unique buildings can be built unlimited times sucessfully. Address for the "Number of Forts in Town" would be: 00BCB9B4 , when value is under 6 you can still build forts.
Yes, even if we build lets say 10 forts(or Warships) only 6 can be used in distant battles/request. But actually in battles that happen in your city, all forts will be fighting.

--- "Remove Limit to Buildings" can be done so, that it applies also to the available Monuments. There are some other adresses that would allow this eventually:
Monum.Pos.1 - 00EAA978
Monum.Pos.1 - 00EAA984
Monum.Pos.2 - 00EAA97C
Monum.Pos.2 - 00EAA988
Monum.Pos.3 - 00EAA980
Monum.Pos.3 - 00EAA98C
****The above adressess are like counters. When set to 0 , we can build lets say a obelisk consecutive times without reselecting the monument from the list. This works perfectly with "Allow all" option that gives you unlimited Granit in Storage. Finally i was thinking if the "Unlock Buildings" could be modified to encompass all those functions together. Unlock Builds + Allow All + Unlimited Unique Buildings + Monument Pos.1-3 Counters.

*** Another Idea is to : Make all Buildings(even hidden/unused ones..) available/selectable without activating them from "BUILDINGS MENU SCRIPT" nessesarily. So each time We hit "Unlock Builds" we would be able to select All types of Palaces/Mansions/forts/... even if they havent been activated from the "Map Editor or BUILDINGS MENU SCRIPT" . Total Building Anarchy :D

*** Do you think you could add an empty Building Selection Cards in the In-Game Building Menu ? I have found the buildings cards of almost all buildings that exist ( the value of the those addresses always corresponds to the Texture Index so if you know the texture value of each building you can find its cards aswell) , plus...many unused cards exist that arent ment to be visible in the Building Menu(for example each Pyramid Block Type has its own Building Card but you cant actually select them from anywhere in the game). But theres gotta be a way to make those cards visible. If there is such a possibility I could eventually use this for future Modular Monument Blocks, it would be a good start towards the right direction i think. In general I never found out how many Building Cards exist in the Game. I wish I could see a list of them , i guess i need an unpacker tool for that ..

Greetings
Thanks HellenicSpirit,

It seem 'Allow all' also unlock all the buildings, monuments excepted, just need to active it before mission start or save/reload it,
The "Remove Limit to Buildings" for Forts is patched ( i forget to put a return command in the script :ph34r: )

Nice done to find counter for monument, i find a way to use it in a script to avoid the increment of pointer.

I just see your request to make a big unlock all, and a big make all building buildable, i try to do it for the next update, but if i remember some goods/raw produces can be unusable because they are not allowed for the mission.

Make selectable a 'new building' it can be possible, by chance i do it for monuments, i will dig in.
It seem only one monuments Building Cards can be use in same time.
If you try to build a type of Pyramid(Bend/Mudbrick/.../Mastaba) then an other type of Pyramid, the pyramids already build can get some texture problem.

I think their is a ingame limitation. On Mission editor the Monuments list for slots 2 and 3 depend of the monument selected in the 1st slot. I find the code who load Building Cards, and i do a script to ingame refresh the Building Cards (Test - Dynamic list of monument) and that's glitchy for the moment :(

Shizuma
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shizuma »

hellenicspirit wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:04 pm

Greetings
If you search for a unpacker you may be find a "Pharaoh Mapper" here on [Link] an Sgraphic Reader on [Link].

And so i do some test with "Buiding on mouse pointer (Ingame)" and all the value over 250 make crash the game.

Shizuma
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shizuma »

V0.19 is out: Here

:Arrow: Just rearrange, merge and delete some useless triggers
:arrow: remove limitation of monument

andreasadi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by andreasadi »

what version of games this CE work?

Shizuma
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shizuma »

andreasadi wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:03 am
what version of games this CE work?
Hi,
The latest, 2.1.0.0.

CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CompactDisc »

Just an FYI, Pharaoh: A New Era is now in demo on steam until the end of the weekend.