The Evil Within v1.1.8 [Final] Steam

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
XxRaPiD4K3LLERxX
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

The Evil Within v1.1.8 [Final] Steam

Post by XxRaPiD4K3LLERxX »

v1.1.8 IS THE FINAL CHEAT TABLE RELEASE!
This is the game that I'll work on next to get more hacks!

Before I release any table, I always double check the table so that I can clear any bugs, if there are any bugs that I've not clear, let me know.

Current Bugs:
-Stamina script may not work correctly, however, extends your stamina time length.
-Do not use the script is unlimited health, however, it makes enemies invincible too...

Process Name: evilwithin.exe

Green Gel: You can edit the Green Gel value.

Locker Keys: Using this script will allow you to have unlimited keys. (I recommend getting 1 key before you activate the script and start opening the lockers.)

Health: Using this script will make you invincible.

Maximum Health Pointer (Temp Removed - Conflicting the health pointer): Keep this value freeze if you want it to stop restoring to its original max health!

Health Pointer: You can edit the value for health.

Unlimited Loaded Ammo + Backup Script: Using this script allows you to not reload, however, this will keep your ammo to 1.

Unlimited Stamina Script (BETA): This script isn't perfect, the address that I found wasn't the one I needed, this script, however, will kind of extend your sprinting time. I don't know a fix for this.

Stock Ammo: This only works with the handgun, it allows you to edit the stock ammo.

DLC:

Health: This allows you to edit health, the DLC has individual health pointers!

Coins: This allows you to edit coins for the executioner.

Anyone feel free to join and edit my table to add more features, they'll be credited on this post.

NOTE: I will be able to fix pointers, but there will be no more things added to this cheat table!
The Evil Within v1.1.8.CT
(28.13 KiB) Downloaded 1346 times

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by XxRaPiD4K3LLERxX on Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:07 am, edited 4 times in total.

barashkafromRO
Cheater
Cheater

Re: The Evil Within Cheat Table v1.1.8 [Final] Steam

Post by barashkafromRO »

Please remove words "Cheat Table" from the title. Otherwise it sound like you put some evil malware in it.

XxRaPiD4K3LLERxX
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: The Evil Within v1.1.8 [Final] Steam

Post by XxRaPiD4K3LLERxX »

barashkafromRO wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:40 pm
Please remove words "Cheat Table" from the title. Otherwise it sound like you put some evil malware in it.
Sorry about that, I just edited it. I copied and pasted it.

foxhoundDutch
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: The Evil Within v1.1.8 [Final] Steam

Post by foxhoundDutch »

GREAT WORK, love all of you coders and hackers, to do this kind of thing , some games are just more fun when you can loot everything . just cleaning the game with all items is just 2x the fun when you already finished it! so thnk you

my request , can you make the items stack up. so you have more room! ? , and or a carry room changeble or that the items dont have a weight on them :D

thank you in advance!