Atelier Ryza - Ever Darkness & The Secret Hideout

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gvargas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Atelier Ryza - Ever Darkness & The Secret Hideout

Post by gvargas »

Valatros wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:22 pm
A minor contribution that I always make for myself in atelier games. The LUA below can be run in cheat engine to generate a nested list of 125 basket slots quality. Set the root value to anything and it'll change the whole basket's quality. Can also do what I do and set the root to 999 and freeze it, making everything that goes into your basket max quality without having to look at it.
Is it possible to make a script or LUA to fill the container with one of each item in the game (excluding key items of course), I used to make this code for the PS4 using SaveWizard but here I'm clueless, I know the added items will not have any Traits or Effects but that can be solved manually as needed, the idea is to have like 5 of each materials at high quality so you can synthesize anything... :P

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

OP Updated. Gonna resume work on it tomorrow. Thanks again guys for pitching in, it definitely makes this whole thing easier. Enjoy.

TheNeru
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TheNeru »

zachillios wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:40 am
OP Updated. Gonna resume work on it tomorrow. Thanks again guys for pitching in, it definitely makes this whole thing easier. Enjoy.
Thank you! Oh yeah, I consolidated my Core Crystal code with yours. I didn't even check if yours affected Out of Battle use.
Since you did place "In Battle", I just assumed so. Here's the Script.
Infinite Core Charges (In and Out Battle)
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
<CheatEntries>
<CheatEntry>
<ID>226</ID>
<Description>"Infinite Core Charges (In and Out Battle)"</Description>
<LastState/>
<VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
<AssemblerScript>{ Game : Atelier_Ryza.exe
Version:
Date : 2019-11-01
Author : Zach

This script does blah blah blah
}

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(Core_Charge,Atelier_Ryza.exe,29 51 1C 83 79 1C 00) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,"Atelier_Ryza.exe"+14A0A)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
mov [rcx+1C],#99
cmp dword ptr [rcx+1C],00
jmp return

Core_Charge:
jmp newmem
nop 2
return:
registersymbol(Core_Charge)

//Consumables don't cost CC [Non-Battle] code by TheNeru
//It shall be engraved upon your soul! Divine Assault! Nibelung Velesti!
aobscanmodule(CrystalCoreC,Atelier_Ryza.exe,89 0D 68 2F FC 00) // should be unique
alloc(newmem1,$1000,"Atelier_Ryza.exe"+3D7C86)

label(code1)
label(return1)

newmem1:

code1:
nop
jmp return1

CrystalCoreC:
jmp newmem1
nop
return1:
registersymbol(CrystalCoreC)

[DISABLE]

Core_Charge:
db 29 51 1C 83 79 1C 00

unregistersymbol(Core_Charge)
dealloc(newmem)

//Consumables don't cost CC [Non-Battle] code by TheNeru
CrystalCoreC:
db 89 0D 68 2F FC 00

unregistersymbol(CrystalCoreC)
dealloc(newmem1)
</AssemblerScript>
</CheatEntry>
</CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
Just to make it that we don't need to tick 2 boxes for CC.

bachou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bachou »

any chance for enemy stats multiplier ?

nyx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nyx »

Quick question - is there something for Infinite Items/Items do not decrease already so I could technically craft until infinity?

iloveyou771
Cheater
Cheater

Post by iloveyou771 »

sry for another post, cus my previous one haven't got any reply. May i ask about the party modifier cheat? You can add lila or other char via aanpsx's script, right? and not from highlighted character editor. i can't enable aanpsx's script for adding lila into my party early.

other cheats seems working greatly for me, thanks for all the hard work making these cheat table. continue to update till final.

TheNeru
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TheNeru »

iloveyou771 wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:18 am
sry for another post, cus my previous one haven't got any reply. May i ask about the party modifier cheat? You can add lila or other char via aanpsx's script, right? and not from highlighted character editor. i can't enable aanpsx's script for adding lila into my party early.

other cheats seems working greatly for me, thanks for all the hard work making these cheat table. continue to update till final.
As far as party modifier goes in the current table. We can only modify current members and unable to add new ones.
Basically the party modifer in aanpsx's scripts works the same as zach's highlighted char editor.

Originally I wasn't going to contribute. Cuz I do alot of stuff half-assed. You can pretty much see it in my scripts and what I contributed to the table.

iloveyou771
Cheater
Cheater

Post by iloveyou771 »

TheNeru wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:31 am
iloveyou771 wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:18 am

As far as party modifier goes in the current table. We can only modify current members and unable to add new ones.
Basically the party modifer in aanpsx's scripts works the same as zach's highlighted char editor.

Originally I wasn't going to contribute. Cuz I do alot of stuff half-assed. You can pretty much see it in my scripts and what I contributed to the table.
thanks for letting me know. i really wish that on the later update we could add new party members into party, not sure if that is possible. currently we could only swap any of those available characters to lila and like someone mentioned earlier on that only in battle are the swap char but on screen character still the origin char. seems like party swap crashed the game, so its not stable for party modifying :C if so i guess, i can only stick to origin char xD

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Would an "Infinite Material Use" style code be possible here? Meaning we would only have to collect an item once and then we can keep reusing it for alchemy?

gahqm
Cheater
Cheater

Post by gahqm »

hi everyone, anyone can help to add below stuff to "Highlight item editor" because I don't know know to modify, it just like "read-only" can't drag N drop new item into this part :?:

9B 01 E7 03 00 00 06 06 01 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 22 01 22 01
22 01 01 01 01 00 00 00 00 00 63 00 64 00 65 00 04 03 02 00 02 00 00 00 00

9B 01 is the item ID, "06 06" first 06 is level after "item rebuild" and second 06 is "original item level". At second row, the 63 00, 64 00 and 65 00 is the enhanced equipment(Work Buff?) value and it is 2 bytes, the 04 03 02 is "Change role(Offence/Defense/Support)"

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

gahqm wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:26 am
hi everyone, anyone can help to add below stuff to "Highlight item editor" because I don't know know to modify, it just like "read-only" can't drag N drop new item into this part :?:

9B 01 is the item ID, "06 06" first 06 is level after "item rebuild" and second 06 is "original item level". At second row, the 63 00, 64 00 and 65 00 is the enhanced equipment(Work Buff?) value and it is 2 bytes, the 04 03 02 is "Change role(Offence/Defense/Support)"
Just copy and paste one of the values (like ID or Quality) and then click the arrows above "HighlightedItem" and adjust them so they point to the address you want.

Valatros
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Valatros »

gvargas wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:29 am
Valatros wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:22 pm
A minor contribution that I always make for myself in atelier games. The LUA below can be run in cheat engine to generate a nested list of 125 basket slots quality. Set the root value to anything and it'll change the whole basket's quality. Can also do what I do and set the root to 999 and freeze it, making everything that goes into your basket max quality without having to look at it.
Is it possible to make a script or LUA to fill the container with one of each item in the game (excluding key items of course), I used to make this code for the PS4 using SaveWizard but here I'm clueless, I know the added items will not have any Traits or Effects but that can be solved manually as needed, the idea is to have like 5 of each materials at high quality so you can synthesize anything... :P
I mean... hypothetically? I think doing that via LUA would crash cheat engine and/or the game because that would be producing and editing 5000 codes at once... though I guess we could truncate it down to just however many items there are, but I don't even know how many there are.

I'll go ahead and crank one out real quick, gimme 10 or 15 min and I'll edit it in, but uh... I absolutely super very much do not recommend it.

Edit: Whelp, here it is.
Spoiler
local al = getAddressList()

local base = al.createMemoryRecord()
base.Description = "Container ID Codes (first 800 slots)"
base.IsGroupHeader = true
base.options = "[moActivateChildrenAsWell, moDeactivateChildrenAsWell, moRecursiveSetValue, moAllowManualCollapseAndExpand]"

local addr = "Atelier_Ryza.exe+0139AB08"

local IDValue = 0
local offsetID = 0x98c
local slotnum = 1
for i = 1, 800 do
local recID = al.createMemoryRecord()
local headertxt = string.format("Item ID Slot %d", slotnum)

recID.Description = headertxt
recID.Address = addr
recID.OffsetCount = 1
recID.Offset[0] = offsetID
recID.appendToEntry(base)
recID.type = vtWord
recID.Value = IDValue

IDValue = IDValue + 1
offsetID = offsetID + 0x42
slotnum = slotnum + 1
end
It does run without issue, I shortened it to 800 instead of the entire container since the ID list we have seems to stop at that point, but if you want more just edit the "1, 800" to "1, <Whatever>". First flaw is it doesn't edit from the "beginning" of the container, just the random slot I got the pointer to. I couldn't find the absolutely-certain-"first" slot because the game stores items in a weird way (I think in order found, but with exceptions for key items?). So I just found a pointer to a random slot in my container (but relatively early, my first clear water) and overwrote the next 800 slots from there. Second flaw is it has no concern for whatever its overwriting, and doesn't change a single damn thing about effects. So most of your items will be blank, or carry over whatever the items they replaced used to have. Third flaw I don't think it cares about key items or non-key (I didn't actually play with it much, because that is definitely not something I want to use in my game. Just a quick skim through my container to see that it was in fact full of new things I've never seen before). Fourth flaw is it doesn't add any of the items to your guide. This might change if you use them in a synthesis? Untested and I'm out of time before work.

They're there, though! In all their broken glory. It would be fairly trivial to make it edit effects in order or traits or what have you, but unfortunately effect ID's aren't in order with the item they're meant to appear on, so making it the *right* effects via a script would be impossible. Could make it just apply them all in order over and over again if you want?

All in all I made it because I could but I stand by my original assessment that this is not a good idea, heh.
Last edited by Valatros on Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

acolyte
Cheater
Cheater

Post by acolyte »

gahqm wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:26 am

Woah interesting. I've been wondering why are there two levels, and didn't understand the use of all those XD Might have to play even more to care

Looks like:
Offset byte 7 (Byte): Item rebuild level
Offset byte 8 (Byte): Item original level
Offset byte 2C (2 Bytes): Work buff 1
Offset byte 2E (2 Bytes): Work buff 2
Offset byte 30 (2 Bytes): Work buff 3
Offset byte 32 (Byte): Offense
Offset byte 33 (Byte): Defense
Offset byte 34 (Byte): Support

So something like those?
I'm also curious if anyone figured out what's in byte 56 (0x38)..

As Zach said, copy-paste the row, and set the 'offset' to 0 when it asks (Put whatever in the replace). Double click on the pointer address of the new entry, then modify the 'offset' byte to one of the above

gvargas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gvargas »

Valatros wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:55 am
I mean... hypothetically? I think doing that via LUA would crash cheat engine and/or the game because that would be producing and editing 5000 codes at once... though I guess we could truncate it down to just however many items there are, but I don't even know how many there are.

I'll go ahead and crank one out real quick, gimme 10 or 15 min and I'll edit it in, but uh... I absolutely super very much do not recommend it.

Edit: Whelp, here it is.
Spoiler

base.options = "[moActivateChildrenAsWell, moDeactivateChildrenAsWell, moRecursiveSetValue, moAllowManualCollapseAndExpand]"

local IDValue = 0
local offsetID = 0x98c
local slotnum = 1
for i = 1, 800 do

recID.Address = addr
recID.OffsetCount = 1
recID.type = vtWord
recID.Value = IDValue

IDValue = IDValue + 1
slotnum = slotnum + 1
end
It does run without issue, I shortened it to 800 instead of the entire container since the ID list we have seems to stop at that point, but if you want more just edit the "1, 800" to "1, <Whatever>". First flaw is it doesn't edit from the "beginning" of the container, just the random slot I got the pointer to. I couldn't find the absolutely-certain-"first" slot because the game stores items in a weird way (I think in order found, but with exceptions for key items?). So I just found a pointer to a random slot in my container (but relatively early, my first clear water) and overwrote the next 800 slots from there. Second flaw is it has no concern for whatever its overwriting, and doesn't change a single damn thing about effects. So most of your items will be blank, or carry over whatever the items they replaced used to have. Third flaw I don't think it cares about key items or non-key (I didn't actually play with it much, because that is definitely not something I want to use in my game. Just a quick skim through my container to see that it was in fact full of new things I've never seen before). Fourth flaw is it doesn't add any of the items to your guide. This might change if you use them in a synthesis? Untested and I'm out of time before work.

They're there, though! In all their broken glory. It would be fairly trivial to make it edit effects in order or traits or what have you, but unfortunately effect ID's aren't in order with the item they're meant to appear on, so making it the *right* effects via a script would be impossible. Could make it just apply them all in order over and over again if you want?

All in all I made it because I could but I stand by my original assessment that this is not a good idea, heh.
Thanks Valatros! The code I used to make for the SaveWizard indeed replaced ALL the items in the container with the new ones (excluding key items) and then you can manually add those, the difference in the PS4 is that we knew where the first item in the container was stored so it was easy to just overwrite the item slot ID, item ID and Quality, or if you knew the address where your last item was stored you could start from there, anyway thanks for the effort, I will try to refine it myself... :D

Valatros
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Valatros »

gvargas wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:09 am
Thanks Valatros! The code I used to make for the SaveWizard indeed replaced ALL the items in the container with the new ones (excluding key items) and then you can manually add those, the difference in the PS4 is that we knew where the first item in the container was stored so it was easy to just overwrite the item slot ID, item ID and Quality, or if you knew the address where your last item was stored you could start from there, anyway thanks for the effort, I will try to refine it myself... :D
Ahhh gotcha. Well, I can make a quick edit for quality at least.
Spoiler

local IDValue = 0
local offsetID = 0x98c
local offsetQuality = 0x98e
local slotnum = 1
for i = 1, 800 do
local recQuality = al.createMemoryRecord()
local headertxt2 = string.format("Item Quality Slot %d", slotnum)

recID.Address = addr
recID.OffsetCount = 1
recID.type = vtWord
recID.Value = IDValue

recQuality.Description = headertxt2
recQuality.Address = addr
recQuality.OffsetCount = 1
recQuality.Offset[0] = offsetQuality
recQuality.appentToEntry(base)
recQuality.type = vtWord
recQuality.Value = 999

IDValue = IDValue + 1
offsetQuality = offsetQuality + 0x42
slotnum = slotnum + 1
end
I'm at work so I can't test to be 100% sure, but that should add a quality code and set the quality to 999 for each one. Does double the number of codes it put in but ehhh should be fine, probably maybe!