Atelier Ryza - Ever Darkness & The Secret Hideout

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Atelier Ryza - Ever Darkness & The Secret Hideout

Post by zachillios »

I'd be inclined to update it again but the last time i did they put out a patch the next day. I'll give it some time and see if they don't release more and if they don't I'll do one last update.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

Never really know with Koei, from limited updates mostly for DLC to actual good patches with various improvements and no real schedule or anything just a pending patch in the Steam client suddenly. :D

Previous update corrected something regarding a DLC only location and this one has these changes.
- Corrected an issue in which, after applying update 1.02, the Gather Rate for "Effects" on the Guide would sometimes not become 100%.
- Fixed various bugs and defects.
So a problem with the guide and who knows what else. :P
Fairy Tale, one Atelier game and two other projects from a update in November for what's going on over at GUST but apparently also time for updates to earlier games like this one from early April.

EDIT:
Nice to hear about a possible table update too, guess it's impossible to tell whether there will be more patches or not though even with all other projects GUST are working on.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Atelier Ryza - Ever Darkness & The Secret Hideout

Post by zachillios »

Table updated. I also tried to make it work through a couple of patches. There will be absolutely no more updates to it what so ever. Enjoy.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

So not an updated, but Ryza 2 got confirmed, and probably will be a winter release. Will 100% be working on that one too, actually really liked this..

iloveyou771
Cheater
Cheater

Post by iloveyou771 »

zachillios, hope you will do party editor for ryza 2 game too when it released. so its impossible to unlock any party member for ryza 1? was hoping this game same like other atelier game, so you can get any party member anytime.

Noire Blackheart
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noire Blackheart »

For people wondering, i just gave this table a retry since the announcment of Ryza 2 wanted me to replay it, the table works 100% still from what iv tried.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Noire Blackheart wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:22 pm
For people wondering, i just gave this table a retry since the announcment of Ryza 2 wanted me to replay it, the table works 100% still from what iv tried.
Good to hear! I'm in the same boat. I never got around to beating this, so I'm giving it another run before the second one comes out =P

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

Might be a good idea to back up the game exe, another update came out adding a V.Easy difficulty level.
The following update has been released.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Free Update "Very Easy Patch"
*The difficulty setting "Very Easy" is available within the options menu. Some strong enemies are now easier to defeat, and any enemies that are defeated in battle will reward the player with more experience points and gold.
Hmm wonder if it follows the earlier discount on the game and promoting it a bit before the sequel is released later this year.
Seems there's no listed fixes or additions either just a sudden easy mode difficulty added in.

iloveyou771
Cheater
Cheater

Post by iloveyou771 »

have anybody found a way to unlock a char and make them join party early? there is a char swap id in the table but only work in battle is the hacked char, in menu still the same.

iloveyou771
Cheater
Cheater

Post by iloveyou771 »

really wish get to play as lila instead of playing with the boring cheat like infinite hp and such, make game super boring. wish i know a way to make lila join party anytime

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

iloveyou771 wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:28 pm
really wish get to play as lila instead of playing with the boring cheat like infinite hp and such, make game super boring. wish i know a way to make lila join party anytime
If you find my table so boring then don't use it. You run around begging for that specific type of script in so many threads you'd think you'd be smart enough to learn how to make them yourself. Quit being ungreatful and helpless. And while you're at it stop clogging my threads with your whining. I'll be sure to keep you in mind when I'm making scripts for Ryza 2.

iloveyou771
Cheater
Cheater

Post by iloveyou771 »

zachillios wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:41 pm
iloveyou771 wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:28 pm
If you find my table so boring then don't use it. You run around begging for that specific type of script in so many threads you'd think you'd be smart enough to learn how to make them yourself. Quit being ungreatful and helpless. And while you're at it stop clogging my threads with your whining. I'll be sure to keep you in mind when I'm making scripts for Ryza 2.
zachillios, i have refreshed my mind already, thanks for making me awake again and i am truly sorry for saying those words. i did not mean to say it so i apologize for everything i said :O i know you put a lot of time and effort onto the table and you are right that i should be at least greatful to and be helpful too just like others here. i will stop my stupid whinning already so please forgive my rudness and disrespect for you and others who put in lots of time and effort for the table.

finally, please don't blacklist me for ryza 2, lets all get along.

Master_Builder
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Master_Builder »

Finally managed to work out a script to prevent items from being lost on sell/report quest/craft.
Not fully playtested, but seemed to work in my controlled tests.

Has two scripts (and their hotkeys):
  • No Item Loss on Sell/Report Quest/Gem Reduction (F11)
  • No Item Loss on Synthesis (F12)
Both stop the item from being removed from your inventory under the listed circumstance.

I strongly don't recommend leaving these enabled during normal play. Not sure what side effects that might have.
Attachments
0FR0FRInf Items.ct
(4.85 KiB) Downloaded 93 times

buntalisbug
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by buntalisbug »

Table works great using patch 1.06! thanks zach

IHateLogins
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by IHateLogins »

buntalisbug wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:01 am
Table works great using patch 1.06! thanks zach
Cannot confirm: receiving an error from the Currency Finder.

Error while scanning for AOB's: Scan_Currency error: Not all results found