Atelier Ryza - Ever Darkness & The Secret Hideout

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
bachou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Atelier Ryza - Ever Darkness & The Secret Hideout

Post by bachou »

you should delete the number before item names, it will be easier to edit the drop box with out the number

like this :

3 : high quality
to
high quality

also viewed item synth editor doesn't change the trait you edited

[Link]

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

TheNeru
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TheNeru »

Reply to bachou
bachou wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:49 pm
you should delete the number before item names, it will be easier to edit the drop box with out the number
like this :
3 : high quality
to
high quality
I did just that just awhile ago actually before you even asked.
bachou wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:49 pm
also viewed item synth editor doesn't change the trait you edited
Traits is sort of wonky right now. I'll see to it once I get around it. Dunno, but works for me. If you're trying to add traits on items with blank ones. It doesn't appear for me. Haven't tried exiting synth and going back in to see if it is applied. I'll do some more checking when I get to it. Chance is I can't fix it. Cuz I don't code too well.
[Link]
Alright! Another updated Table. Sorry for attaching it here instead on the previous post. Paged move to 3, sooooo....
Anyway! Changes!
~Added Exploration/Gathering Items that weren't listed in acolyte's Item ID List to drop down list.
~Removed the IDs from showing, instead it just shows the name of item/effect.

This time hopefully uploaded the right table... hehe
Previous Edits
~Edit~
Edited my reply to bachou
~Edit2~
One of the item ID names are wrong. Instead of Loupe Compass, I spelled it as Lpupe Compas like an idiot. Excuse me for my sloppy work.
~Edit3~
So, about the trait dudad thingamajig. Adding a trait to the blank slot will not show. But checking highlight item scripts the item in container/synth it still shows that the trait is there but just blank. Even saving and loading game the trait persist and is still blank.
~Edit4~
Table update
~Change trait value type to 2 byte and added whatever update was made in the trait ID List into the drop down and will not display ID values but trait names instead.
~Fixed Item ID typo
-Fixed Effects IDs as well
~Added costumes mentioned by gvargas
Attachments
Atelier_Ryza.CT
V1.1 Added fixes
(264.71 KiB) Downloaded 79 times
Atelier_Ryza.CT
V1 Exploration Item IDs added
(259.44 KiB) Downloaded 80 times
Last edited by TheNeru on Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

bachou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bachou »

there is another thing : if you use the editor to change something like materials to equipment, you won't be able to do item rebuild on it since the game registered that item as a material category when you obtained it, don't do this it could break your save file, who knows.

changing equipment to equipment won't work either so it's best that you craft the equipment you want first then edit them.

gvargas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gvargas »

Very nice Neru! I have the following costumes for Ryza but don't know if everyone have access to them so I'm just going to post the id's here and you can try them:

12: Summer Adventure!
11: Secret of Kurken Island
10: Blue Puni Costume
bachou wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:21 pm
changing equipment to equipment won't work either so it's best that you craft the equipment you want first then edit them.
That's funny, I changed my Handmade Staff for the Celestial Seeker from the Equip menu and didn't have any problem so far, maybe that's the only way to do it... :mellow:

Also, if you add a Trait to any Equipment and see the ??? just remove it and the equip it again and the game refresh the info when you access the Table of Content menu... :)

TheNeru
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TheNeru »

gvargas wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:34 pm
Very nice Neru! I have the following costumes for Ryza but don't know if everyone have access to them so I'm just going to post the id's here and you can try them:
12: Summer Adventure!
11: Secret of Kurken Island
10: Blue Puni Costume
Thanks for this! Will try this some other time. I get lazy easily.
gvargas wrote:
That's funny, I changed my Handmade Staff for the Celestial Seeker from the Equip menu and didn't have any problem so far, maybe that's the only way to do it... :mellow:
I haven't gotten far into the game yet. Not even able to go to the main road yet. But, I just turned my wind shoes to the exploration set. Works just fine. Turned Rainbow Grapes into Fishing Rod Net and Scythe Axe... Works just fine. I did those in the container menu.

gvargas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gvargas »

TheNeru wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:52 pm
gvargas wrote:
I haven't gotten far into the game yet. Not even able to go to the main road yet. But, I just turned my wind shoes to the exploration set. Works just fine. Turned Rainbow Grapes into Fishing Rod Net and Scythe Axe... Works just fine. I did those in the container menu.
Good to know! Also I don't see any Friendship or Days value, does it mean there're no multiple endings or time limit?

bachou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bachou »

there is no multiple endings this time

TheNeru
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TheNeru »

gvargas wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:13 pm
Good to know! Also I don't see any Friendship or Days value, does it mean there're no multiple endings or time limit?
bachou wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:17 pm
there is no multiple endings this time
awhh, no mult endings.. Mult endings was fun.. Except for the Heintz one.

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

If only you could disable auto-attack for other characters than Ryza

dead1309
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dead1309 »

Just tested the table and it seems like the address for "Highlight item editor" for the SPD and Accuracy address seem to be mix up. Accuracy 10% turn into 3%, 7% into SPD 20, 5% into 15 and vice versa in the item editor.

Valatros
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Valatros »

TheNeru wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:44 pm
So, about the trait dudad thingamajig. Adding a trait to the blank slot will not show. But checking highlight item scripts the item in container/synth it still shows that the trait is there but just blank. Even saving and loading game the trait persist and is still blank.
In the previous Atelier game there was a separate setting that "activated" the trait slots on an item. They're probably showing as blank because manually putting them on like that doesn't activate the trait slot. Not sure if it's a boolean true/false for the slot or a setting for how many trait slots total an item has active, though.

acolyte
Cheater
Cheater

Post by acolyte »

Notes:
* [Link] updated with Neru's revision for Exp Tools
* Traits should be 2 Bytes not Byte, because No-trait is 290 (>255). 34 is an uncovered Trait. This means updating None to Critical (35) makes it 291. Need to include the upper byte
* Traits just need DescriptionOnly="1" so the number doesn't show
* [Link]: Fixed Defiance S/M/L, fixed @dead1309's comment
Had these lines:
1246:Accuracy +3%
1244:Accuracy +5%
1245:Accuracy +7%
1246:Accuracy +10%

ID got mixed up when I was going down the list, it's 1246-1249 now.

TheNeru
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TheNeru »

Edited my previous post with attachments with the new updated table with fixes. So yeah..

Would be great if we can find out how to find and change the element level of items.
I wonder if it's possible to change their element as well.

Valatros
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Valatros »

CC would be useful to have put in the script, both in-battle and out. Out of battle was easy to find, it's right near where money is stored, single byte. Freezing/setting it works, but you still go down in battle and end up with limited item usage as a result. I'm no good with scripts so gonna have to hope someone else handles that bit.

acolyte
Cheater
Cheater

Post by acolyte »

TheNeru wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:31 pm
Would be great if we can find out how to find and change the element level of items.
I wonder if it's possible to change their element as well.
Element: I don't think so. The elements kept changing when I change the ID, looks like it's inherent
Element level: I tried browsing the other day but couldn't notice it. Is it related to another? Like quantity? There are Effects to add the elemental value, but I didn't check whether having the effects increased the value, or it causes increased value on synth.