Atelier Ryza - Ever Darkness & The Secret Hideout

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
JediZavv
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Atelier Ryza - Ever Darkness & The Secret Hideout

Post by JediZavv »

Since @sbeve requested me to update my table to v1.08 (1-mil copy sold celebratory update),
here it is, I'm confident 99% of the cheats work but I haven't re-play the game;
so if you run into issue... good luck... I mean let me know :D

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Atelier_Ryza_V1.08.CT
(335.84 KiB) Downloaded 1927 times

babbo12345
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by babbo12345 »

JediZavv wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:57 am
Since @sbeve requested me to update my table to v1.08 (1-mil copy sold celebratory update),
here it is, I'm confident 99% of the cheats work but I haven't re-play the game;
can add 100% drop rate?

Yuniheim
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Yuniheim »

Is it still possible to change game difficulty with the old address of 'Atelier_Ryza.exe+12E78B4' for v1.08?

Zero999
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Zero999 »

Does the model swap of this table let me play as say Klaudia over Ryza animations or Tao over Lent both in cutscenes and battle?

amorrow28
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by amorrow28 »

I wrote a free camera script with teleportation for Atelier Ryza (Steam, North America, game version 1.08).

Atelier_Ryza_Free_Camera.CT
(18.56 KiB) Downloaded 341 times

It works on the field and in cutscenes, but not in battles as the game is not reading from the camera coordinates. It works in photo mode as well, so you can freeze the action, hide the HUD, etc.

Code: Select all

Free Camera Controls:

Hotkey : Num 0 (Toggle On/Off)

Num 8 : Forward
Num 5 : Backward
Num 4 : Left
Num 6 : Right
Num - : Up
Num + : Down

Num 3 : Tilt Up
Num . (period) : Tilt Down
Num 7 : Pan Right
Num 9 : Pan Left
(Note: you can tilt and pan using the mouse.)

Num 9 : Roll Right
Num 7 : Roll Left
Num 3 : Set Roll to 0

Num / (divide): Teleport

F1 : Decrease Camera Speed (Press and Hold)
F2 : Double Camera Speed (Press and Hold)
F3 : Quadruple Camera Speed (Press and Hold)
Note for keyboard / mouse users
Mouse control works perfectly if you use a gamepad to play the game, which I imagine most of us do. If you use keyboard mouse to control, the free camera script will attempt to temporarily disable the mouse in the game so it can be used by the script. I'm not sure why, sometimes the game will refuse to let go of the mouse; after hours of testing I think it's actually a bug in the game. I found that if the game will not let free camera use the mouse, just turn off free camera, alt-tab out of the game, alt-tab back in, and free camera mouse control will work properly. YMMV.
The (now heavily-adapted) free camera Lua code that manipulates the camera is from Cyber's CS4 table, and as always I am very thankful. Also, a huge thank you as always to Stephen Chapman for his YT videos!

Enjoy!

My other camera scripts: Atelier Ryza 2, Trails of Cold Steel 1, Trails of Cold Steel 2, Trails of Cold Steel 3, Hajimari no Kiseki CLE, Kuro no Kiseki CLE, Kuro no Kiseki 2 CLE, Tokyo Xanadu eX+, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana.
Last edited by amorrow28 on Mon Jan 30, 2023 6:22 am, edited 4 times in total.

GREATDARKGRAY
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by GREATDARKGRAY »

JediZavv wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:57 am
I tried it today, it can not work. :(

Suikoden
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Suikoden »

**I will try the tables BRB**

Update: the table works fine . you only need to select the items open the menu ... it takes seconds to get the effect ....

D.R.U
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by D.R.U »

amorrow28 wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:48 am
I wrote a free camera script with teleportation for Atelier Ryza (Steam, North America, game version 1.08).

Atelier_Ryza_Free_Camera.CT

It works on the field and in cutscenes, but not in battles as the game is not reading from the camera coordinates. It works in photo mode as well, so you can freeze the action, hide the HUD, etc.

Code: Select all

Free Camera Controls:

Hotkey : Num 0 (Toggle On/Off)

Num 8 : Forward
Num 5 : Backward
Num 4 : Left
Num 6 : Right
Num - : Up
Num + : Down

Num 3 : Tilt Up
Num . (period) : Tilt Down
Num 7 : Pan Right
Num 9 : Pan Left
(Note: you can tilt and pan using the mouse.)

Num 9 : Roll Right
Num 7 : Roll Left
Num 3 : Set Roll to 0

Num / (divide): Teleport

F1 : Decrease Camera Speed (Press and Hold)
F2 : Double Camera Speed (Press and Hold)
F3 : Quadruple Camera Speed (Press and Hold)
Note for keyboard / mouse users
Mouse control works perfectly if you use a gamepad to play the game, which I imagine most of us do. If you use keyboard mouse to control, the free camera script will attempt to temporarily disable the mouse in the game so it can be used by the script. I'm not sure why, sometimes the game will refuse to let go of the mouse; after hours of testing I think it's actually a bug in the game. I found that if the game will not let free camera use the mouse, just turn off free camera, alt-tab out of the game, alt-tab back in, and free camera mouse control will work properly. YMMV.
The (now heavily-adapted) free camera Lua code that manipulates the camera is from Cyber's CS4 table, and as always I am very thankful. Also, a huge thank you as always to Stephen Chapman for his YT videos!

Enjoy!

My other camera scripts: Atelier Ryza 2, Trails of Cold Steel 1, Trails of Cold Steel 2, Trails of Cold Steel 3, Hajimari no Kiseki CLE, Kuro no Kiseki CLE, Kuro no Kiseki 2 CLE, Tokyo Xanadu eX+, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana.
It doesn't work anymore (at least for me on V1.08), when i activate the script i can't turn it off anymore and this error appears

Error:[string "local syntaxcheck,memrec=...
..."]:12: attempt to call a nil value (global 'readByte')