Atelier Ryza - Ever Darkness & The Secret Hideout

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
D00IVI
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Atelier Ryza - Ever Darkness & The Secret Hideout

Post by D00IVI »

I'm pretty sure trait/effect/items/monster/whatever in the ingame guide unlock after you gather/craft/fight mats/items/monster with that trait which can be bothersome
also browsing the ingame guide is really slow compare to an excel sheet

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

waduk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by waduk »

Is it possible to make a function that instant reset the resources/material every-time we harvest ?
So basically a more easy way for material farming ?

gvargas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gvargas »

D00IVI wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:18 am
I'm pretty sure trait/effect/items/monster/whatever in the ingame guide unlock after you gather/craft/fight mats/items/monster with that trait which can be bothersome
also browsing the ingame guide is really slow compare to an excel sheet
What I do is "force" the game to unlock the trait/effect by assigning it to any equipment then equipping and removing it from any character and the ??? change to the real value, it's not the most efficient way to do it but it's an option if you really need that on an item... :)

acolyte
Cheater
Cheater

Post by acolyte »

Hotfix to cheat table for fixed list of items, traits, effects. No updates on functionality
Cross-checked manual and parsed list.
Weird thing in the game data Effect #269 is supposed to be Envenom Cure, but when I set it in the game, it shows nothing.

For portable needs, I've submitted the list to [Link] (Revision submitted)
Attachments
Atelier_Ryza.CT
V3.1
(283.45 KiB) Downloaded 56 times

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

acolyte wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:15 pm
Valatros wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:02 pm
One by one!? Holy crap you're hardcore dude. Well if it matters the 500-600 range seems to have a bunch of key items for reference. I assumed it was intentional because those seem most likely to break the game if you edit them in.
TheNeru wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:33 pm
Kinda like what I did when I found out Gathering items weren't in the list. Also yup, there are still missing effects. Couldn't find Inferno Garland in the list. Wait, I'm doubtful of the effect name. But it did had Garland in it. Uhh, in the Rose Bomb effects.
Here's some parsed stuff! I see there's some issues when I was parsing, so there are some stuff missing. Feel free to check the line count, edit the missing info, and stuff. Stuff that's missing description should be 'N/A'. Stuff that's missing entries, won't be there. Will need to cross check this with the manual list later if all the entries are there.

[Link]
[Link]
[Link]

And, the spreadsheets..
[Link]
[Link]

The <CLGR><CLNR> is 'highlight green' in the game
What I am interested to know is what is the max level of every trait that you listed there, is the leveling only applied to the greens or universally?

Also you can merge the traits and effect spreedsheet to one spreedsheet using the bottom tabs. I think I can help with that, I might end up adding other infomation just so everyone everything about what this trait is used for. Cause theres TONS of ATK and Crit but does it work when you put a "buff" on a weapon that has no "weapon" tag with it. This is a bit confusing as you dig though trying to find the perfect traits you can add for each and every character, since your limited to 4 slots for effects and 3 slots for traits on everything, and you only have 4 gear slots so you have to pick wisely on how you want to build your characters.

honestly, I do like this in-depth ness, remind me of Action RPG games like Path of Exiles, and JRPG games with tons of stats and abilities like Tales of Zesteria.

acolyte
Cheater
Cheater

Post by acolyte »

Darkedone02 wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:11 am
What I am interested to know is what is the max level of every trait that you listed there, is the leveling only applied to the greens or universally?

Also you can merge the traits and effect spreedsheet to one spreedsheet using the bottom tabs. I think I can help with that, I might end up adding other infomation just so everyone everything about what this trait is used for. Cause theres TONS of ATK and Crit but does it work when you put a "buff" on a weapon that has no "weapon" tag with it. This is a bit confusing as you dig though trying to find the perfect traits you can add for each and every character, since your limited to 4 slots for effects and 3 slots for traits on everything, and you only have 4 gear slots so you have to pick wisely on how you want to build your characters.

honestly, I do like this in-depth ness, remind me of Action RPG games like Path of Exiles, and JRPG games with tons of stats and abilities like Tales of Zesteria.
Ah yeah, feel free to take over managing the info, I'm not really a guide writer. But there was a bit of demand here for this table so I just pulled it from the database.
I don't know where the actual max level or compatibility is stored. I only found the trait description and names because they're easy to find. Perhaps they're close by? But my eyes are blinded reading all those hex @~@ Unless you can give me the location of each byte of the level and compatible item types, I can pull them out for you.

Otherwise, whoever wants to write a guide need to manually pull them out of the in-game guide.

CodeVeinVamps
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CodeVeinVamps »

Greetings all, is it possible to add an option to unlock the other difficulties? I'd rather play on the hardest difficulty from the start.

TheNeru
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TheNeru »

CodeVeinVamps wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:33 pm
Greetings all, is it possible to add an option to unlock the other difficulties? I'd rather play on the hardest difficulty from the start.
This quote from acolyte.
acolyte wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:06 am
Atelier_Ryza.exe+12E78B4
0=Easy
1=Normal
2=Hard
Now, 3 supposed to be very hard and 4 supposed to be charisma I assume, but the text changed to 'Easy'. You can test it if it actually changed or it becomes easy.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

TheNeru wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:25 pm
CodeVeinVamps wrote:
This quote from acolyte.
acolyte wrote:
Atelier_Ryza.exe+12E78B4
0=Easy
1=Normal
2=Hard
Now, 3 supposed to be very hard and 4 supposed to be charisma I assume, but the text changed to 'Easy'. You can test it if it actually changed or it becomes easy.
To add to this, manually changing it to the extra 2 wont work on it's own. One would need to find the game clear flag and activate that for the higher 2 difficulties to be reflected.

waduk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by waduk »

Request an option for shop override if possible ?
It doesn't need to have function to assign the trait / effect / level / element.
Just an id/name will be fine. That way, the shop would auto assign the trait / element etc ?

TheNeru
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TheNeru »

waduk wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:57 pm
It doesn't need to have function to assign the trait / effect / level / element.
Just an id/name will be fine. That way, the shop would auto assign the trait / element etc ?
I don't get what you are getting it. If you meant to change the ID of the item you are buying in the shop, then the Highlighted Item Editor can already do just that.

waduk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by waduk »

TheNeru wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:42 am
waduk wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:57 pm
I don't get what you are getting it. If you meant to change the ID of the item you are buying in the shop, then the Highlighted Item Editor can already do just that.
Oh, i didn't know,..thank you.
I thought it only works on personal inventory.
Just quick test, it seems i also have to manually edit the effect as well?
Does an item have certain particular effect they associated with or we can use any kind of effects/trait ?

acolyte
Cheater
Cheater

Post by acolyte »

waduk wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:37 am
Does an item have certain particular effect they associated with or we can use any kind of effects/trait ?
Particular. Guide is inside the game. I can't extract the data unfortunately, and there's no online database in English yet at least.

Algester
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Algester »

also are the parsed effects also cover the weapon effects not just the effects unlocked from synthesis but the ones added in the reactor forge?

CodeVeinVamps
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CodeVeinVamps »

TheNeru wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:25 pm
CodeVeinVamps wrote:
This quote from acolyte.
acolyte wrote:
Atelier_Ryza.exe+12E78B4
0=Easy
1=Normal
2=Hard
Thanks a lot, enjoying the game a lot more now.

@zachillios
When I change it to 4 the game says easy but the battles are definitely harder.