The Outer Worlds [Engine:Unreal 4.21] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SoulFireMage
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: The Outer Worlds [Engine:Unreal 4.21] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Post by SoulFireMage »

I'm a latecomer, but I have read through the thread and haven't gotten anywhere so far.

Should this work with the latest Steam version? IThe univsersal locker half works but no console command despite reconfiguring the keybinding.

Sunbeams unlocker doesn't find the process. If I change it's ini file to the actual process in question, it merely crashes the game. This leads me to think the meanies at Obsidian altered things again? :)

Any assistance for my, admittedly rather unnecessary, bit of exploration gratefully received :).

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

sebastianyyz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sebastianyyz »

Sunbeam's Injector doesn't work with the Steam version. Maybe he will update it. There is another thread with important information about the Steam version.

Professor_8D
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Professor_8D »

So just got this through steam, they had a sale, is there a specific version for that yet, or am I out of luck?

Professor_8D
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Professor_8D »

sebastianyyz wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:00 am
Sunbeam's Injector doesn't work with the Steam version. Maybe he will update it. There is another thread with important information about the Steam version.
Do you have a link to that thread?

Atavho
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Atavho »

For everyone on steam, this can work, you just need to do one little thing.

Step 1: Go here "...Steam\steamapps\common\TheOuterWorlds\Indiana\Binaries\Win64"
Step 2: Rename "Indiana-Win64-Shipping.exe" to "IndianaEpicGameStore-Win64-Shipping.exe"
If you don't want to rename the .exe, do this instead.
Step 3 (OPTIONAL): Make a copy of "Indiana-Win64-Shipping.exe"
Step 4 (OPTIONAL): Rename "Indiana-Win64-Shipping - Copy.exe" to "IndianaEpicGameStore-Win64-Shipping.exe"

Done, that's it, it will work now. Whenever you want to use the console just run the game through the renamed .exe. Steam will still track your playtime and achievements, and show you as in-game in the outer worlds

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

Atavho wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:27 am
For everyone on steam, this can work, you just need to do one little thing.

Step 1: Go here "...Steam\steamapps\common\TheOuterWorlds\Indiana\Binaries\Win64"
Step 2: Rename "Indiana-Win64-Shipping.exe" to "IndianaEpicGameStore-Win64-Shipping.exe"
If you don't want to rename the .exe, do this instead.
Step 3 (OPTIONAL): Make a copy of "Indiana-Win64-Shipping.exe"
Step 4 (OPTIONAL): Rename "Indiana-Win64-Shipping - Copy.exe" to "IndianaEpicGameStore-Win64-Shipping.exe"

Done, that's it, it will work now. Whenever you want to use the console just run the game through the renamed .exe. Steam will still track your playtime and achievements, and show you as in-game in the outer worlds
lol
That's a lot of hocus pocus in vain.
You can just change the name of the target process in the Injector's INI file.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

It's also using internally a constant process name reference :) So GetModuleHandle( process name ) will fail. In the .DLL it's still "IndianaEpicGameStore-Win64-Shipping.exe" :P I'll make it use something else in the future :P

mysticalpotato8
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mysticalpotato8 »

So.. I bought and DLd The Outer Worlds off of the MS store.. Am I SOL? ~ seems to not do anything for me. Last I played TOW the dupe glitch (drop & fast travel back) still worked.. so it's been a minute

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

For the fucking last time: THE DLL DOES NOT WORK WITH THE WINDOWS STORE VERSION OF A GAME. If you don't know why, invest time learning. I'm fed up with "hey, I don't have as much knowledge as you" or "I didn't know" replies. So don't.

jameson9265
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jameson9265 »

I have it on steam and its not working for me. I want to play this with the mods and see how different it is with being able to do everything but im not sure how i go about doing it if this doesn't work I screen shot what i keep getting.

Zanstel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Zanstel »

I bought the game on GOG and it doesn't work for me either. I hadn't read other people talking about GOG version, so I'm not sure if it's identical to Windows Store or other new version. In any case, it doesn't work.

IGCSInjector and UE4ConsoleLaunch crashes the game. The name of the process it doesn't matter. UuuClient doesn't crash, but logs this:

Camera dll::>>>>>> ERROR <<<<<< Can't find pattern for block 'AOB_GAMEVIEWPORTCLIENT_VIEWPORTCONSOLE_OFFSET'! Hook not set.
Camera dll::>>>>>> ERROR <<<<<< Can't find pattern for block 'AOB_GENGINE'! Hook not set.
Camera dll::>>>>>> ERROR <<<<<< Can't find pattern for block 'AOB_GENGINE_VIEWPORTCLIENT_OFFSET'! Hook not set.
Camera dll::>>>>>> ERROR <<<<<< One or more critical AOB offsets weren't found: tools aren't compatible with this game's version.
Processing AOB blocks done.

And in the end, console is marked as not available feature. It is not about keyboard like other people. Just the injector is not capable of activate the functionality. The errors are clear.

I hope is lack of support now and it will be available in the future and not some kinds of stripped code in the engine that make it impossible of being available.

If anyone has solved this, I appreciate any indication, links... whatever..

Zanstel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Zanstel »

Ok... IGCSInjector.exe worked at last.

For that I need to do all of these.

Copy Indiana-Win64-Shipping.exe to IndianaEpicGameStore-Win64-Shipping.exe and launch manually (obviously GOG Galaxy or the main launcher start the old executable). Edit the ini to the executable Indiana-Win64-Shipping.exe only result on crash.

Run IGCSInjector.exe when the gameplay IS RUNNING. It is this condition what I didn't read before.
If I lauch the injector when the game is in the main screen, not actual playing (inventory works), then the injector fails and crash the process too.

When BOTH conditions are met, the injector works right.

Gaia
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Gaia »

when i try to extract the file its asking me for a password?

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

Gaia wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:16 am
when i try to extract the file its asking me for a password?
Is your head actually attached to your shoulders?

bokkafa
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bokkafa »

I finally got the "done enjoy!" message but tilde key doesn't bring anything up, any tips?