The Outer Worlds [Engine:Unreal 4.21] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: The Outer Worlds [Engine:Unreal Engine 4] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Post by SunBeam »

^ If the core function's effect is RET 0, then you can't do anything with it.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

doc.alvah
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: The Outer Worlds [Engine:Unreal Engine 4] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Post by doc.alvah »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:20 pm
^ If the core function's effect is RET 0, then you can't do anything with it.
Is there any way to kill NPCs at the moment, then? I noticed that there is a command "DestroyTarget", but when fast traveling, NPCs, companions, at least, travel with you, as if nothing happens, for example. Really annoying

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

I advise testing ASM out with a debugger rather than just testing things with words or console commands typing. I too can debate not knowing functionality...

Cinderwolf
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Cinderwolf »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:36 am
Yeah, but I'd like to do it from UE4 console commands ;) Here goes:

1) Open ObjectsDump.txt generated for your current level map; if you've not pressed Numpad / for a while, do so now.
2) Ctrl+F for Function Indiana.FactionManager.AddReputation_BP (e.g.: [00027243] Function Indiana.FactionManager.AddReputation_BP 0x000001D8A0D64740)
3) Add its address to your list and offset it with 0x90. As DWORD, hexadecimal. (e.g.: 1D8A0D64740+90 will show this value: 04022401).
4) OR the value with 0x200. As in add 200 hexa to it (e.g.: 04022401 + 200 = 04022601). Turn the 4 to a 6.

You've now unrestricted the "AddReputation_BP" function; it will now execute when called, instead of doing nothing.

Then run the below commands to tamper your Reputation:

AddReputation_BP <FactionData> <EReputationType> <EReputationIncrementType> <Custom> <EReputationActionType>

Where:
FactionData::Groundbreaker_C //Groundbreaker
FactionData::Anarchists_C //Iconoclasts
FactionData::MSI_C //Monarch Stellar Industries
FactionData::Syndicate_C //SubLight Salvage & Shipping
FactionData::TheBoard_C //The Board
FactionData::Roseway_C //Auntie Cleo
FactionData::CnPFactory_C //C&P Boarst Factory
FactionData::Deserters_C //Deserters
FactionData::EmeraldVale_C //Spacer's Choice

EReputationType::Positive
EReputationType::Negative

EReputationIncrementType::None
EReputationIncrementType::Low
EReputationIncrementType::Medium
EReputationIncrementType::High
EReputationIncrementType::Custom

EReputationActionType::Invalid
EReputationActionType::Damage
EReputationActionType::Kill
EReputationActionType::Trespass
EReputationActionType::CrimeRestrictedAreaDisguise
EReputationActionType::CrimeRestrictedAreaNoDisguise
EReputationActionType::CrimePickpocket
EReputationActionType::CrimeLockpick
EReputationActionType::CrimeHack
EReputationActionType::CrimeDisguised
EReputationActionType::CrimeTheft
Examples:

AddReputation_BP Groundbreaker_C Positive Custom 1 0
AddReputation_BP Groundbreaker_C Negative Custom -10 0

If you want to do both types of reputations at the same time, use the "|" character as a commands separator:

AddReputation_BP EmeraldVale_C Positive Custom 1000 0|AddReputation_BP EmeraldVale_C Negative Custom -1000 0

^ That will turn Spacer's Choice Positive Reputation to 100% and the Negative Reputation to 0%. All in one go :)

BR,
Sun

P.S.: Note that you can also use integers for the enumerators, all but the first parameter (e.g.: AddReputation_BP Groundbreaker_C 0 4 1 0).
Trying to follow these steps to get the reputation functions working but I think I'm missing something here: I've already injected and my console is working, however my game doesn't output the ObjectsDump.txt into the The Outer Worlds\Binaries\Win64 folder. No txt files appear at any time. What am I missing here?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Check the Indiana folder (e.g.: D:\Epic Games\TheOuterWorlds\Indiana\Binaries\Win64). And please read the instructions more carefully; am getting sick of people misreading or spamming the topic with useless shit.

P.S.: Have you even considered going into the TheOuterWorlds folder and doing a simple Ctrl+F for any .txt file? No, you haven't. Let's me post my problem first, then we discuss semantics, right? [/sarcasm] Nah, don't even bother saying I'm rude. Am fed up with speedy people like you.

OMb123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by OMb123 »

Cinderwolf wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:55 am
SunBeam wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:36 am
Yeah, but I'd like to do it from UE4 console commands ;) Here goes:

1) Open ObjectsDump.txt generated for your current level map; if you've not pressed Numpad / for a while, do so now.
2) Ctrl+F for Function Indiana.FactionManager.AddReputation_BP (e.g.: [00027243] Function Indiana.FactionManager.AddReputation_BP 0x000001D8A0D64740)
3) Add its address to your list and offset it with 0x90. As DWORD, hexadecimal. (e.g.: 1D8A0D64740+90 will show this value: 04022401).
4) OR the value with 0x200. As in add 200 hexa to it (e.g.: 04022401 + 200 = 04022601). Turn the 4 to a 6.

You've now unrestricted the "AddReputation_BP" function; it will now execute when called, instead of doing nothing.

Then run the below commands to tamper your Reputation:

AddReputation_BP <FactionData> <EReputationType> <EReputationIncrementType> <Custom> <EReputationActionType>

Where:
FactionData::Groundbreaker_C //Groundbreaker
FactionData::Anarchists_C //Iconoclasts
FactionData::MSI_C //Monarch Stellar Industries
FactionData::Syndicate_C //SubLight Salvage & Shipping
FactionData::TheBoard_C //The Board
FactionData::Roseway_C //Auntie Cleo
FactionData::CnPFactory_C //C&P Boarst Factory
FactionData::Deserters_C //Deserters
FactionData::EmeraldVale_C //Spacer's Choice

EReputationType::Positive
EReputationType::Negative

EReputationIncrementType::None
EReputationIncrementType::Low
EReputationIncrementType::Medium
EReputationIncrementType::High
EReputationIncrementType::Custom

EReputationActionType::Invalid
EReputationActionType::Damage
EReputationActionType::Kill
EReputationActionType::Trespass
EReputationActionType::CrimeRestrictedAreaDisguise
EReputationActionType::CrimeRestrictedAreaNoDisguise
EReputationActionType::CrimePickpocket
EReputationActionType::CrimeLockpick
EReputationActionType::CrimeHack
EReputationActionType::CrimeDisguised
EReputationActionType::CrimeTheft
Examples:

AddReputation_BP Groundbreaker_C Positive Custom 1 0
AddReputation_BP Groundbreaker_C Negative Custom -10 0

If you want to do both types of reputations at the same time, use the "|" character as a commands separator:

AddReputation_BP EmeraldVale_C Positive Custom 1000 0|AddReputation_BP EmeraldVale_C Negative Custom -1000 0

^ That will turn Spacer's Choice Positive Reputation to 100% and the Negative Reputation to 0%. All in one go :)

BR,
Sun

P.S.: Note that you can also use integers for the enumerators, all but the first parameter (e.g.: AddReputation_BP Groundbreaker_C 0 4 1 0).
Trying to follow these steps to get the reputation functions working but I think I'm missing something here: I've already injected and my console is working, however my game doesn't output the ObjectsDump.txt into the The Outer Worlds\Binaries\Win64 folder. No txt files appear at any time. What am I missing here?
Did you press the numpad slash to generate them?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ He's in the wrong folder. That's all.

Warrioress
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Warrioress »

Thanks so much for this. Haven't had a chance to play The Outer Worlds just yet, but I'm trying to figure out which console commands are available in another UE4 game and I was wondering why "fly" and "ghost" weren't working.

CheatingMuppet
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CheatingMuppet »

Warrioress wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:00 am
Thanks so much for this. Haven't had a chance to play The Outer Worlds just yet, but I'm trying to figure out which console commands are available in another UE4 game and I was wondering why "fly" and "ghost" weren't working.
They don't work because they aren't compiled in the shipping builds of UE4 games.

If you want fly or ghost you can use this table: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10650&p=110672#p110672
Copy all of that and CTRL+V into the main window of cheat engine. It may or may not work due to game version.
Or you can wait for SunBeam to restore the fly/ghost/walk commands.

Warrioress
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Warrioress »

CheatingMuppet wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:06 am

They don't work because they aren't compiled in the shipping builds of UE4 games.

If you want fly or ghost you can use this table: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10650&p=110672#p110672
Copy all of that and CTRL+V into the main window of cheat engine. It may or may not work due to game version.
Or you can wait for SunBeam to restore the fly/ghost/walk commands.
Yeah, I'm new to the game hacking scene so I still have a lot to learn. I'm (slowly) getting there. Thanks for the info!

Cinderwolf
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Cinderwolf »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:53 am
Check the Indiana folder (e.g.: D:\Epic Games\TheOuterWorlds\Indiana\Binaries\Win64). And please read the instructions more carefully; am getting sick of people misreading or spamming the topic with useless shit.

P.S.: Have you even considered going into the TheOuterWorlds folder and doing a simple Ctrl+F for any .txt file? No, you haven't. Let's me post my problem first, then we discuss semantics, right? [/sarcasm] Nah, don't even bother saying I'm rude. Am fed up with speedy people like you.
So here's a funny story for you: I know how to read.

Here's a funnier story for you: I searched the parent directory (e.g. E:\Games\TheOuterWorlds\ ) as it automatically searches sub-folders (I know, you can hardly contain your surprise I'm not exactly a ludite and knew that) and it turns up the two "Manifest" txt files in the parent directory only. Had I felt it prudent to spell it out for you that "I searched every directory" I would've said so but I (sadly) assumed you would have just a little more faith than you did that I wouldn't be a complete moron.

But the funniest story I saved for last: I've been in the correct folder the entire god-damn time. (e.g.: E\Games\TheOuterWorlds\Indiana\Binaries\Win64).
Want me to screen-cap a video so you can have your "holy shit. I was wrong" moment? Try not jumping down people's throats because you assume every copy of the game works and functions 100% identical to yours and people can't follow simple directions, have some tea, and chill before your blood pressure spikes further.

P.s.: I was quite serious about offering to screen record and share so anyone can see and weigh in as to just what's happening because it isn't creating said txt files when hitting the slash key.

Edit: As a "P.P.S" for you sir, I believe I see where you (and I) erred. In my original post, I failed to include the word "indiana" in the directory I manually typed out. However had you also paid closer attention, you would've also realized that "huh. There isn't a Binaries folder in the main 'TheOuterWorlds' directory."

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ There's a shitload of people for which this works. What should be even more funnier is you figuring it out for yourself. Good luck.

P.S.: If you can't get it to work, there's always Frans' Universal Console Unlocker. Google it up. Peace.

Cinderwolf
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Cinderwolf »

SunBeam wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:13 am
^ There's a shitload of people for which this works. What should be even more funnier is you figuring it out for yourself. Good luck.

P.S.: If you can't get it to work, there's always Frans' Universal Console Unlocker. Google it up. Peace.
Unlocking the console isn't the problem, injecting the DLL process isn't the problem. I'm able to open the console just fine, other commands work just fine... it's only the functionality of the txt files not dumping to allow for unlocking the function for changing reputation that's the issue here.

I'm well aware it works for a lot of other people, however for some reason my copy isn't outputting any txt file code as theirs is. Rather than running from a problem or passing it off, why not actually take two seconds to set aside your pride and try to work it out? Right right, because you'd rather stick to your original over-reaction despite being in the wrong and still sticking to your original guns by convincing yourself that I'm some ungrateful twat because I had the sense to hand you back a little of your severely undeserved angst. Far from the mark on this one?

Cinderwolf
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: The Outer Worlds [Engine:Unreal 4.21] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Post by Cinderwolf »

Regardless, found a quick fix through the fearlessrevolution trainer to immediately jump it up to test what I needed to with the reputation.

To quote you: Peace.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: The Outer Worlds [Engine:Unreal 4.21] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Post by SunBeam »

So I need to take 2 seconds to figure out why there is no dump of txt files for you.. yet you pursue a single option you found in some trainer? I asked you to use Frans' Universal Console Unlocker. Did you even consider that? Does his tool dump the files for you? Do you have the game installed in Program Files folder or some protected folder?... Nevermind. Those are the questions that should help you, but you found what you needed anyway. Out.