The Outer Worlds [Engine:Unreal 4.21] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Digika
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: The Outer Worlds [Engine:Unreal 4.21] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Post by Digika »

Any chance you can share the code which you use to you restore for Unreal to enable console? I'm talking about C++ code

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Bezemsteel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Bezemsteel »

OMb123 wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:02 pm
niebaum wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:36 am
Did anyone managed to get this Console Enabler to work with the CODEX reelase ? I'm asking because the console doesn't work for me...at all, I even placed the files in the same folder as the game's exe file, I run the injector as Admin and get the warning saying that the process was successful but the console doesn't open, I keep pressing the tilde key but nothing happens.
Try changing your keyboards language to english us
Thank you very much. This seems to be the problem. After changing the keyboard language the console worked for me. (Windowsstore edition - 14-5-2021)

DaishiAtlas
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: The Outer Worlds [Engine:Unreal Engine 4] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Post by DaishiAtlas »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:36 am
Yeah, but I'd like to do it from UE4 console commands ;) Here goes:

1) Open ObjectsDump.txt generated for your current level map; if you've not pressed Numpad / for a while, do so now.
2) Ctrl+F for Function Indiana.FactionManager.AddReputation_BP (e.g.: [00027243] Function Indiana.FactionManager.AddReputation_BP 0x000001D8A0D64740)
3) Add its address to your list and offset it with 0x90. As DWORD, hexadecimal. (e.g.: 1D8A0D64740+90 will show this value: 04022401).
4) OR the value with 0x200. As in add 200 hexa to it (e.g.: 04022401 + 200 = 04022601). Turn the 4 to a 6.
I'll admit I'm not exactly an advanced user here, so I'm getting stuck on step 3.

Is there anywhere that'll tell me how to do that?

jfmherokiller
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jfmherokiller »

btw for anyone who has issues with renamed exes with the dll a possible fix might be to modify the function at 0x18000C430 (this is using the version of the dll downloaded today from page 1 with the SHA1 hash of B9DF7E02880BF18A9B5094588DFEF6F4202A7D32) the function seems to call `GetModuleHandle` with the value of `IndianaEpicGameStore-Win64-Shipping.exe` It might be possible to call `GetModuleHandle` with a null value instead to make it work with any injectable version of the game.

This information is based off this stack overflow post [Link]

bill5499
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by bill5499 »

I'm trying to find item IDs for the DLCs. From my understanding you get that from the NamesDump.txt file. But my NamesDump file is completely empty when I open it. Anyone know why?

Moddix
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Moddix »

Dear Sunbeam

I would like to ask you for your help (after searching and reading for some hours without success).

My console i working fine, but i need assistance with activating the function for aim.assist.

Within the web i found the following sentence by "puddin":

Per SunBeam's instructions on the original console thread, adding the address for EnableAimAssist with the +0x90 offset and changing the 4 byte hex to 0x04020601 allows me to type "EnableAimAssist 1" into the console, and it now loosely tracks the enemies! There are some other aimassist properties and things you can change too. Thanks again!

[00021550] Function Indiana.AimAssistComponent.EnableAimAssist 0x00000232F3281690

Now my question to which i can`t find any answer is: Where do i have to "add the adress"?

PS: There may be other questions depending on your answer :)

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

I'll stop you right there: the address he posted works only on his PC, worked actually.. in his game session, at the time he posted it. Unreal Engine ALLOCATES memory DYNAMICALLY. So 2 people on 2 different PC won't have the same addresses in their individual game/Engine sessions.

Unfortunately I don't have the game installed anymore, so can't assist live.

The idea is simple: you have the Console+Dumper. Load it as per the instructions, dump the UObjects as per the tutorial, open the generated .txt (the Objects one) and Ctrl+F for "Function Indiana.AimAssistComponent.EnableAimAssist". Once found, go to it in Cheat Engine > Memory Viewer > at the bottom (Ctrl+G > paste address > Enter). Then press Ctrl+Enter to display offsets and scroll down to 0x90. You will have to change the bytes there to show 01 06 02 04. Then do what the guy said: type that in the console and it should work.

BR,
Sun

P.S.: I recommend learning how CE works, cuz that's why you would have "other questions depending on my answer"..

Moddix
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Moddix »

Hey Sun!

Thanks for the details - i did it (at least think so).

May i ask you to confirm (Screenshot -> [Link]) i did it right?

Thanks a lot and best regards

Moddix

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ I think the bytes should be swapped, as in your line should start with 01, then 06, 02, 04. Quick example:

Good work following instructions so far.

Moddix
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Moddix »

Repeated with your suggestion "01, 06, 02, 04.

"EnableAimAssist 1" doesn`t give me an error, but i can`t confirm it`s "working" as there is no recognizable effect from my point of view.

Also while i`ve searched and tested for the solution i learned to play without aim assist :D

Still satisfied, as your assistance expanded my skill and knowledge with CE.

Thanks in advance for your help and time Sun!

BR - Moddix

Anition
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Anition »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Nov 06, 2021 1:09 am
I'll stop you right there: the address he posted works only on his PC, worked actually.. in his game session, at the time he posted it. Unreal Engine ALLOCATES memory DYNAMICALLY. So 2 people on 2 different PC won't have the same addresses in their individual game/Engine sessions.

Unfortunately I don't have the game installed anymore, so can't assist live.

The idea is simple: you have the Console+Dumper. Load it as per the instructions, dump the UObjects as per the tutorial, open the generated .txt (the Objects one) and Ctrl+F for "Function Indiana.AimAssistComponent.EnableAimAssist". Once found, go to it in Cheat Engine > Memory Viewer > at the bottom (Ctrl+G > paste address > Enter). Then press Ctrl+Enter to display offsets and scroll down to 0x90. You will have to change the bytes there to show 01 06 02 04. Then do what the guy said: type that in the console and it should work.

BR,
Sun

P.S.: I recommend learning how CE works, cuz that's why you would have "other questions depending on my answer"..
Hi, I am trying to do the same thing Moddix was doing but I can't seem to understand anything beyond "Once found, go to it in Cheat Engine > Memory Viewer > at the bottom (Ctrl+G > paste address > Enter)", I am very new to cheat engine and I don't know how to "Then press Ctrl+Enter to display offsets and scroll down to 0x90. You will have to change the bytes there to show 01 06 02 04. Then do what the guy said: type that in the console and it should work.", I have been trying to figure it out on my own but have not made any progress at all.

Baboo85
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Baboo85 »

Hi, the console enabler is not working.
I have the Steam game, I tried to rename the exe, launch the game directly from it, the patch says "All done!" but doesn't work.
Even tried to switch the keyboard to the US one and modify the exe name in the INI provided (causing a game crash), still nothing.

Can you help me?

dkstewart42
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dkstewart42 »

So I'm not good at this stuff. I knew Fortran and Cobol 40 years ago. And that's where I left it.

Anyways, when I run the Injector I get an error message.

"Couldn't find process "IndianaEpicGameStore-Win64-Shipping.exe'."

What am I doing wrong? Is the problem arising because I bought this over the weekend on Steam?

Raedwulf

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

dkstewart42 wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 9:32 pm
"Couldn't find process "IndianaEpicGameStore-Win64-Shipping.exe'."
What am I doing wrong? Is the problem arising because I bought this over the weekend on Steam?
Game Vendor: Epic Store (won't work on Windows Store or Steam)

blueeighty2
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by blueeighty2 »

Hi, I'm coming back to the game (Epic Games version as it should be to even bother posting here) finally to do the 2 DLC's. The console is clearly still working, and I am using the appropriate game version. But the NamesDump part of the dumper isn't working for me. The ObjectsDump seems to be populating when the injector is run, as usual, and I can see items from my inventory in there and different stat things and so on if I run it after I load a save already. But whether I run it at the main menu or loaded into the game fully, NamesDump just won't populate. It just makes an empty txt file. Any idea what might be going on? The ItemIDs list available on GamersNexus is still incomplete so I'd really like access to a fresh NamesDump file.