The Outer Worlds (Microsoft Store)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Re: The Outer Worlds (Microsoft Store)

Post by DrummerIX »

Sunbeam made a console enabler for Epic Games version here:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10673

I modified some files in this with the Universal Injector and am posting it here for the Windows Store version:

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
TheOuterWorlds Windows Store.zip
password: drummerixFRF
(625.77 KiB) Downloaded 2646 times

Lucy-Der-Antichrist
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Lucy-Der-Antichrist »

DrummerIX wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:14 pm
Sunbeam made a console enabler for Epic Games version here:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10673

I modified some files in this with the Universal Injector and am posting it here for the Windows Store version:
Hi, I'm on the GamePass Version, the injector starts and says it's injected have fun. In game, no console comand+end, I get a error message, the files are not compatible.
So is there a difference in the gamepass Version and the Windows store Version? Your table works perfectly fine

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Lucy-Der-Antichrist wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:46 pm
Hi, I'm on the GamePass Version, the injector starts and says it's injected have fun. In game, no console comand+end, I get a error message, the files are not compatible.
So is there a difference in the gamepass Version and the Windows store Version? Your table works perfectly fine
I'm on the same version and it works for me. I didn't pay the $60 for the regular Windows Store and I believe it's the same version of the game for all Windows Store.

You may have to research the Universal Console Command injector. The links for the regular download are on the Nexus under the game Outer Worlds. My antivirus complained of that version because of the way it injected it though. Sunbeams version, my antivirus doesn't go off.

If you don't get a console command, you may have to look into setting up the right key for getting to the console. I believe I read something about it on the Nexus information for the universal console injector. It requires modifying some ini files I think.

fireundubh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fireundubh »

Works fine for me on the XGP version as well. Inject while the game is running and then press the Tilde key. I don't see an incompatible files error, and other than modifying the binaries or your overly aggressive AV doing weird things, I don't see how you'd get that error.

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

Hiya peeps!
I've been working on this, too.
Here's the my first version, with focus on getting around, and weapons.
I am on the first level, so not much role-playing stuff to test just yet ;-)

The table includes an AOB script which might work with (or crash) other versions.
I tried to make it as offset-neutral as possible.
That said, it might work on both the Epic and Microsoft releases.

Enjoy!

Props to SunBeam for the updated dumper.

You can find the table here, in the Epic version thread.
This post is no longer updated.
Last edited by Csimbi on Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fireundubh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fireundubh »

Csimbi wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:46 pm
That said, it might work on both the Epic and Microsoft releases.
Only works on the EGS version. Doesn't even activate on the XGP version. It'd be nice if CE would actually report which aobscan is failing.

edit 1: Ah, well, I searched for all the aobs in IDA and they're all there, so I don't know why this table doesn't activate.

edit 2: Got this Warning trying to change a comment and clicking OK.

Code: Select all

Not all code is injectable.
(Error in line 559 (nop 3) :This instruction can't be compiled)
Are you sure you want to edit it to this?
Maybe a CE version compat issue? I'm on 6.8.3.

edit 3: Tried CE 7.0. No warning when editing, but the table still doesn't activate. CE 7.0 does have this message in the context menu:

The array of byte named aobAwarenessCalc could not be found
Guess I missed one when I checked. Yeah, this aob definitely can't be found.

F3 0F 58 73 ?? F3 41 ?? ?? ?? 44 0F 28 ?? ?? ?? ?? 00 00 F3 0F 58 73 ?? 0F 2F
I found two for:

F3 0F 58 73 ?? F3 41 ?? ?? ?? 44 0F 28
edit 4: Works once the awareness stuff is removed. Pretty awesome table, by the way. Everything should default to disabled though, IMO.

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

fireundubh wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:03 pm
Only works on the EGS version. Doesn't even activate on the XGP version.

edit 4: Works once the awareness stuff is removed. Pretty awesome table, by the way. Everything should default to disabled though, IMO.
Yes, CE 7 is the one you should be using; I stopped posting that info a while back, I assumed everyone runs that these days.

Thanks for checking and reporting back!

I do not have the XGP version so I can't fix that, so your best bet really is, just removing Awareness-related stuff.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I ported over my changes to make the GivePlayerAllItems option give you only a specific item if you wish to use it that way for the Microsoft Store version.

Kelryth
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kelryth »

Greetings, I have difficulties using the attributes section. I click 1 in each attribute in game then use the table to set them all to 4 but when I change an attribute the changes are applied to an additional atribute in the table as if the script is pointed at the same atribute but this isn't reflected in game.

So what I see in the Summary section of the character creation section is some have 3 marks in them and some only have 1 mark.

Am I making sense?

I'm using the pc game pass version of the game.

Kelryth
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kelryth »

It seems to have worked after a few attempts. Thanks for the table. :)

Kelryth
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kelryth »

Unfortunatly it isn't staying at very good level as I'm playing. Is the game bugged?

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Kelryth wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:01 pm
Unfortunatly it isn't staying at very good level as I'm playing. Is the game bugged?
If you get debuffs, they go down. On Supernova difficulty you have to sleep to get rid of many debuffs.

It worked for me when I played. You enable the option when you have 6 points, then put 1 point into each. Change all the values listed in CE to 4 and go to next screen. Zanzer's table has something to do with attribute bonus but I've not tried it or downloaded it.

Draxhax
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Draxhax »

I don't know if this will be useful for anyone, but I found pointers for each of the factions based on the player's address. In my table I end up getting this address as part of the health update loop, so I don't have to go into any special screens to pull in the information.

Considering I've seen a few tables reference this address differently, the pointer I'm specifically referring to has the player's level at +310. Based on the table in the first post of this thread, the "PlayerPtr" points to the address I'm referring to.

From each of the faction's pointers, the max reputation value is located at +E4 bytes away, positive value is +190 bytes away, and negative is +194 bytes away.

The location that has the pointers for each faction is

PlayerPointer
Offset 110
Offset 1F8
Offset 1C8
Offset 58

From here, the pointers for each faction can be found.

Groundbreaker:

Iconoclasts:

Monarch Stellar Industries:
B0

SubLight Salvage & Shipping:

The Board:

Auntie Cleo:

Deserters:

Spacer's Choice:

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Thanks Draxhax, I've added those pointers to my table.

scoobydon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by scoobydon »

The latest table doesn't work without the injector. Not sure if that's intentional or not. However, whenever the injector is ran and I have scripts enabled in the CE table, the game crashes. It takes a minute to crash. Or if I try to go into the menu it immediately crashes.