Crossroads Inn

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
expertus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:53 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Crossroads Inn CODEX

Post by expertus » Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:41 am

I tried the tables but it won't work for some reason. Anyone made it working?

User avatar
TioEdu
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:40 pm
Reputation: 27

Re: Crossroads Inn CODEX

Post by TioEdu » Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:42 pm



HERE,
I taught how to make a step by step code of this game. There is no audio, but it is quite illustrative.

Ps: the mouse bugged in the recording.

User avatar
TioEdu
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:40 pm
Reputation: 27

Re: Crossroads Inn CODEX

Post by TioEdu » Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:51 pm

I don't know how to put my code file here. Sorry.

Ferril
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:49 am
Reputation: 1

Re: Crossroads Inn CODEX

Post by Ferril » Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:53 am

TioEdu wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:51 pm
I don't know how to put my code file here. Sorry.
When you go to post a reply click on full editor and preview, then scroll down a bit to where it has tabs for options and attachments. Click the attachments tab, click add files, then select your code file, then you can share.

User avatar
TioEdu
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:40 pm
Reputation: 27

Re: Crossroads Inn CODEX

Post by TioEdu » Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:12 pm

here,
My is from steam, but i think will work in CODEX crack too.

Crossroads Inn.CT
(3.64 KiB) Downloaded 103 times
+3
Crossroads Inn.CT
(4.41 KiB) Downloaded 156 times

Ferril
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:49 am
Reputation: 1

Re: Crossroads Inn CODEX

Post by Ferril » Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:54 pm

Thank ya TioEdu

User avatar
TioEdu
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:40 pm
Reputation: 27

Re: Crossroads Inn CODEX

Post by TioEdu » Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:35 am

Crossroads Inn.CT
(10.23 KiB) Downloaded 152 times
+1
level 500 when u click!!


I couldn't find XP, but it seems to work. since they no longer make mistakes at work with this surreal level.

User avatar
TioEdu
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:40 pm
Reputation: 27

Re: Crossroads Inn CODEX

Post by TioEdu » Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:09 am

I wanted a trick to clean the room when it clicked but couldn't find the value. If you do that, you don't have to keep looking at the updates, or the only problem with the game for me is this floor shit.

jojobe
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:46 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Crossroads Inn CODEX

Post by jojobe » Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:58 am

Hieppies wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:47 am
Well here is table for Crossroad Inn v2.0, pretty much like The Mogician table but added Inf. Resources and worker level... :D
hentai-sama wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:53 pm
2.0 and hallowen now
Note: for Inf. Resources all : all resources that put in shelves or barrel or etc will be unlimited with max 10 qty except for dirty mugs, you must build dishwasher to reduce it... LOL
I was using this for awhile but my luck another patch came out today. 2.02

User avatar
TioEdu
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:40 pm
Reputation: 27

Re: Crossroads Inn CODEX

Post by TioEdu » Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:20 pm

can someone teach me how the post author found the XP values? I'm just curious.

Edit: he answered me, it was just the mouse on the bar and waiting for the XP value to appear. LOOOL

User avatar
TioEdu
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:40 pm
Reputation: 27

Re: Crossroads Inn

Post by TioEdu » Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:21 am

STORAGE
MONEY
SCROLLS
LV
XP
-I deleted these old versions.



+TownFolks value editing (It's not working as it should, but I'll leave it here if anyone wants to figure out how to fix it.)


v2.0.2 Steam (work on CODEX too!)
Last edited by TioEdu on Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:35 pm, edited 4 times in total.

d0m1n1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:06 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Crossroads Inn

Post by d0m1n1 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:20 am

TioEdu wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:21 am
Crossroads Inn.CT

STORAGE
MONEY
SCROLLS
LV
XP

v2.0.2 Steam (work on CODEX too!)
Just one question: Why Lv 500 though? In Help menu, it's said that Lv 30 are the maximum. Maybe the scripts with that HUGE numbers of Lv are just running fine right now, but I'm afraid it can also change other scripts value in the game, or even worse, the game getting bugged and crashed.
I'm saying this, because I've tried to modify the gossip's scroll into LOT of amounts scroll (not by using your script, but I'm doing/searching it by my self), and suddenly it's also change/mess the guest statistic percentages.

User avatar
TioEdu
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:40 pm
Reputation: 27

Re: Crossroads Inn

Post by TioEdu » Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:41 pm

d0m1n1 wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:20 am
TioEdu wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:21 am
Crossroads Inn.CT

STORAGE
MONEY
SCROLLS
LV
XP

v2.0.2 Steam (work on CODEX too!)
Just one question: Why Lv 500 though? In Help menu, it's said that Lv 30 are the maximum. Maybe the scripts with that HUGE numbers of Lv are just running fine right now, but I'm afraid it can also change other scripts value in the game, or even worse, the game getting bugged and crashed.
I'm saying this, because I've tried to modify the gossip's scroll into LOT of amounts scroll (not by using your script, but I'm doing/searching it by my self), and suddenly it's also change/mess the guest statistic percentages.

they set a limit on the level but no limit on the level effect. So I put above 30, which reduced errors at work. I think 31 would have the same effect.

d0m1n1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:06 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Crossroads Inn

Post by d0m1n1 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:13 pm

TioEdu wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:41 pm
d0m1n1 wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:20 am
TioEdu wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:21 am
Crossroads Inn.CT

STORAGE
MONEY
SCROLLS
LV
XP

v2.0.2 Steam (work on CODEX too!)
Just one question: Why Lv 500 though? In Help menu, it's said that Lv 30 are the maximum. Maybe the scripts with that HUGE numbers of Lv are just running fine right now, but I'm afraid it can also change other scripts value in the game, or even worse, the game getting bugged and crashed.
I'm saying this, because I've tried to modify the gossip's scroll into LOT of amounts scroll (not by using your script, but I'm doing/searching it by my self), and suddenly it's also change/mess the guest statistic percentages.

they set a limit on the level but no limit on the level effect. So I put above 30, which reduced errors at work. I think 31 would have the same effect.
OK. How about workers salary? Did you manage to find the address? Because, I couldn't find the specific address, so I can lowering their salary. Well, you know the purpose, to get lots of profit without worrying the outcome. :mrgreen:

User avatar
TioEdu
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:40 pm
Reputation: 27

Re: Crossroads Inn

Post by TioEdu » Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:42 pm

I will make another one that is:

+Bar of Focus on Quality
+Bar of Focus on Speed
+Bar of Focus on Comfort

v2.0.2 steam (and CODEX)

note: the bar seems to have no effect, I'll fix it later, I must have got the wrong value in memory.

NEW CHEAT: 421051712.0% in the customer percentage bar, because I wanted to.
Attachments
Crossroads Inn UPDATE.CT
(92.08 KiB) Downloaded 182 times
Crossroads Inn.CT
(64.5 KiB) Downloaded 142 times

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: alset85, dm077, Hopit