Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition (CS) (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Akino
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition (CS) (Steam)

Post by Akino »

segamot wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:31 am
Akino wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:25 am
segamot wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:56 am

I can confirm that your issue is not related with a crack version. I've used Skidrow version and DrummerIX's table works fine for me. Using the item drop override modifier made me got all accessories in the game within 1 hour. I use CE7.0 and I can activate the table suddenly after I opened the game.

PS. IMAO all of the accessories are ridiculous. I never use any of them after previewed them on my Digimons. So my advice is if you can't make the table to work, but you still need all accessories. I can PM you my save file(Hacker's Memory) with all items(consumables, equipments, accessories) except key items, all digifarm upgrade unlocked, all 200% Digimon scan data, etc. However, if you don't want a save file that cleared all main story. Then you can use my save to play NG+ to keep all the items. ;)
YES, me too i used Skidrow version also, but i can't make the cheats work, bro. i also download&install the latest vers of CE (7.0) can you show me how to make it work? i stuck at enable option, the enable option can't be click thus can't be enable have you see my screenshot? i stuck at that point

PS: for the CT files in page 1, which one I should download? currently i download the very first file that have a description "Digimon Story CS.CT
EDIT 7.0 file (Optional Add All Medals as Drop Items under Monsters Drop All Items)"

and when i open it, it's stuck at enable option

[Link]
Yes, I use EDIT 7.0 file too. It works fine. I can enable the CT right after the game was run. No idea why you can't though. :(
Yeah after hours of research i came on 1 conclusion the reason why i said i can't enable it earlier is bcz CE has somekind of bugs/error.
after u open the game the cheat will active, but if u reload the cheat again, you won't be able enable the cheats. try it! :roll:
so if u want to enable the cheats again, you need to close ur game and re-open the game. then cheats will be enable again.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

segamot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by segamot »

Akino wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:27 am
segamot wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:31 am
Akino wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:25 am

YES, me too i used Skidrow version also, but i can't make the cheats work, bro. i also download&install the latest vers of CE (7.0) can you show me how to make it work? i stuck at enable option, the enable option can't be click thus can't be enable have you see my screenshot? i stuck at that point

PS: for the CT files in page 1, which one I should download? currently i download the very first file that have a description "Digimon Story CS.CT
EDIT 7.0 file (Optional Add All Medals as Drop Items under Monsters Drop All Items)"

and when i open it, it's stuck at enable option

[Link]
Yes, I use EDIT 7.0 file too. It works fine. I can enable the CT right after the game was run. No idea why you can't though. :(
Yeah after hours of research i came on 1 conclusion the reason why i said i can't enable it earlier is bcz CE has somekind of bugs/error.
after u open the game the cheat will active, but if u reload the cheat again, you won't be able enable the cheats. try it! :roll:
so if u want to enable the cheats again, you need to close ur game and re-open the game. then cheats will be enable again.
Glad to know that you can figure it out. :)
About how to maximize evasion, accuracy and critical stats. Sorry, I have no clue either.

segamot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by segamot »

Leif20 wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:07 pm
Anyonw knows how to edit the skill editor? There are skills such as DoT field and Recovery Code that are really nice to have, but not included in the skill list.
This is my custom table based on Made by DrummerIX's EDIT 7.0 file. I added some more pointers on digimon id, attribute, type, digivolution, memory use, total equipment slot, max hp, max sp, and all main 6 skill slots. So you can custom your digimons and change the skills that are not on drop down list as you wish.

Update 1.1: Added drop down lists on digimon id, attribute, type, digivolution, and all main 6 skill slots.
Update 1: Added "total equipment slot" (you can have 3 slots of equipment on Ultra digimons).

PS: All digimon and skill ID are on the previous pages.

Digimon Story CS.CT
(245.16 KiB) Downloaded 391 times
Last edited by segamot on Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

segamot wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:41 am
Update 1: Added "total equipment slot" (you can have 3 slots of equipment on Ultra digimons).
Does this work between sessions or evolutions? The other cheats for changing ABI boosts resets to legal values when you evolve or when you load the game.

Vini1988
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Vini1988 »

Is there any way to change the support ability?

segamot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by segamot »

Lord Blade wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:37 pm
segamot wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:41 am
Does this work between sessions or evolutions? The other cheats for changing ABI boosts resets to legal values when you evolve or when you load the game.
The edited slots will stay the same even after you reload or reopen the game. I'm not sure about evolutions. I suggest you should modify the slots when you get pleasing digimons.

segamot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by segamot »

Vini1988 wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:29 pm
The support abilities are tied to digimon id. You can change it(just visual). It will not take effect if the id's not matched.

Akino
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Akino »

segamot wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:54 am
Vini1988 wrote:
The support abilities are tied to digimon id. You can change it(just visual). It will not take effect if the id's not matched.
whoa, thanks for the equipment slot modif i always want 3 slots for all my digimons.
anyway i don't see support abi menus in CT :?

Akino
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Akino »

Blob55 wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:26 am
Akino wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:25 pm
Blob55 wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:08 am

Because I don't want a 100% save file, I just want to make my Digimon look interesting.
i think so far no one has completed 100% in-game items/equipments.....
i only seen completed 341 all digimons.
Because you have to wait a whole year to get all Accessories, which is why I want them.
Yeah, there is a cheat to modif item drop after finish battle why don't you try it out?
i've collect lot of acc, though i don't really like acc. :roll:

segamot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by segamot »

Akino wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:08 pm
segamot wrote:
Vini1988 wrote:
whoa, thanks for the equipment slot modif i always want 3 slots for all my digimons.
You are welcome. As I said changing support ability is visual only, no effect. That's why I haven't added the pointer to support ability. It's useless.

Akino
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Akino »

segamot wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:13 am
Akino wrote:
segamot wrote:

You are welcome. As I said changing support ability is visual only, no effect. That's why I haven't added the pointer to support ability. It's useless.
Awesome! i always admire people that have a talent to create cheats :wub:
anyway I've a quick question bro, does it possible to received many drop items in 1 battle when activating the drop modif cheats?
[Link]
for ex: i want HP Capsule C, B, and A after 1 fight can I do that?

Akino
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Akino »

Fwha wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:47 am
I'm having an issue. I'm using version 6 of the table but I can't get past enable. It was working just fine when I was using version 5 but now it's not for some reason. This has happened with some other tables before but I don't really know what the issue is or how I'd search for it.

EDIT: Well, works now after restarting the game. Not sure what happened.

Glad to have found people that experience the exactly same thing with me :)
i feel u bro, it's called a bug in case u didn't know yet. try to re-open the cheats while the game is on.
the pain will come back :lol:

segamot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by segamot »

Akino wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:17 am
segamot wrote:
Akino wrote:

anyway I've a quick question bro, does it possible to received many drop items in 1 battle when activating the drop modif cheats?
[Link]
It's possible to get more than one item. DrummerIX can make all medals dropped at once. I had looked in the script that how it works. Unfortunately, it's beyond my skill, bro. I'm just a beginner. :?

PS: I updated my custom table for more comfortable usage. Hope you guys enjoy. :mrgreen:

Akino
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Akino »

segamot wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:15 pm
Akino wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:17 am
segamot wrote:

[Link]
It's possible to get more than one item. DrummerIX can make all medals dropped at once. I had looked in the script that how it works. Unfortunately, it's beyond my skill, bro. I'm just a beginner. :?

PS: I updated my custom table for more comfortable usage. Hope you guys enjoy. :mrgreen:
thanks bro for the updates, anyway there is a lot of enemy skills that really awesome and categorized as cheat :lol:
no wonder when i face them it was so hard to win the match, there is a skill called "Playtime is over!"
it heals all of ur digimons to full + double the ATK, INT and SPD for all ur digimons
LOL bots skills much "cheat" than us

PS: with ur skill you can't create the items mod let alone mine..... i've zero idea about programming stuff :lol: :lol:
i don't know if we can request cheats on this forum :cry:

Akino
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Akino »

DrummerIX wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:52 am
I have one option ready for Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition. I chose the Cyber Sleuth option of the games. I think the other one has a different exe.

Options so far:
Damage Modifier (God Mode, One Hit Kill, etc)
Infinite SP
Infinite Item Use/Set Minimum Amount
EXP Multiplier
Yen After Battle Multiplier
Monster Drop All Items Plus Optional Override Item ID and Optional Add All Medals
Scan 200% In One Battle
Always Able to DigiConvert Known Digimon
Make Most Digimon Known To You (View Digi Convert In DigiLab)
Ignore Requirements to Digivolve
Pointer to Yen, Party Memory, CSP Points, Sleuth Rank
Pointer to Run Speed and Walk Speed (Default is 0.08, so 0.16 is double speed)
Digimon Stat Editor (View Stats of Digimon To Update Pointer)

Will work on other things as I have time tomorrow and the weekend.

EDIT 1:
I found time to add Infinite SP and Infinite Item Use/Set Minimum Amount. I won't have much time to play further to fix God Mode for everyone until later in the afternoon today.

EDIT 1.5:
Couple more quick things before I have to stop playing until later today. I put in EXP Multiplier and Yen After Battle Multiplier and a Pointer to Yen. You have to view the Player portion of the main menu to update the pointer to Yen.

EDIT 2.0:
I found options for Monster Always Drop Items. A monster can drop one of 2 items and I don't want to spend more time trying to make it drop both at the same time, so I have an option where you choose either the Rare drop, Common drop, or you Override Item ID of the drop item to drop any item you want. I don't currently have an item id list but may work on one later. I know item id 1, 2 and 3 correspond to HP Capsule C, B and A respectively when I was testing the option. The other option I have working is Scan 200% In One Battle. It doesn't show at the start of the battle, but in battle end, you will see it go to 200% for the digimon.

EDIT 2.1:
I fixed Damage Modifier and Infinite SP for all digimon in your active party. Let me know if you still see issues with this.

EDIT 2.5:
I think I didn't fix Damage Multiplier with EDIT 2.1, so I'm attempting again another spot to determine ally versus enemy in this update. I also pulled down the Item List from the game and put it in Override Drop Item ID drop down list. This makes it easier to choose one of the 1198 items in the game you want.

EDIT 3.0:
I put in a pointer to Party Memory and Digimon Stat Editor in this update. I haven't looked at the other table, but not sure if we are using the same injection point or not. I was able to get pointers to the Extra stats you can add to a Digimon though. Max for most of these is 32000 which adds 320 to the stat. HP is a little different where 32000 adds 3200 to the HP Stat.

EDIT 3.5:
A couple of options I thought would be nice. I added Always Able To Convert Known Digimon. With this option as long as you have encountered it in the game, you can convert it in the Digi Converter. I have one more option for those that don't want to wait to encounter the Digimon in the game. It is Make Most Digimon Known To You. You have to view the Digi Converter after enabling this for it to take effect. With both of these options on, you can convert almost all Digimon available I believe.

EDIT 4.0:
I found the option to Ignore Requirements to Digivolve by request. Now to De-Digivolve seems to be other checks, so I don't have that option.

EDIT 4.5:
I spend some time trying to figure out getting all drops from a monster. I think I have it working, but it only displays the rare item drop, but I have it dropping the common items and optional Override Drop Item ID also if you check your inventory after battle. Enjoy! This may be the last update.

EDIT 5.0:
Okay, so Godmode and Infinite SP was broken. I made another attempt (3rd time a charm?) to get something going to determine ally versus enemy. I had to get to the code that copies stats from main location to battle location and save some battle pointers, but I think this will work. So Damage Modifier and Infinite SP was having issues prior to this update for all previous tables. I hope it's fixed now.

EDIT 5.5:
I added 20 Slots of Learned Skills to the Digimon Stat Editor portion of the table by request. You can either have the skill as a special skill which makes it not changable or as an inherited skill. I pulled a list from the game which includes some debug skills and the like. However, MegaChaos91 posted a portion of the list first, so thanks to him for that.

EDIT 6.0:
Minor update. Reverse Field and Upgrade are available options for Skill Editing. I added pointers to CSP Points and Sleuth Rank.

EDIT 6.5:
I was able to come up with pointers to Run Speed and Walk Speed. Enjoy!

EDIT 7.0:
Found some time to get back to this game for a request. I have the option to Add All Medals to your collection as a drop item. It's under the option Monsters Drop All Items. Set it to On and fight a battle. I had all medal achievements pop when I tested it. It turns itself off after adding all the medals.
Hi DrummerIX, just wonder if we can request cheats here? if yes could you kindly create drop modif items to min. 10 ? so we don't need to input one by one if want get specific items. Thanks for the cheats by the way. you're god! currently i using fearlessrevolution trainer his trainer is good, but yours is completed version. :D