Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition (CS) (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Kanelakis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition (CS) (Steam)

Post by Kanelakis »

DrummerIX wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:52 am
I have one option ready for Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition. I chose the Cyber Sleuth option of the games. I think the other one has a different exe.

Options so far:
Damage Modifier (God Mode, One Hit Kill, etc)
Infinite SP
Infinite Item Use/Set Minimum Amount
EXP Multiplier
Yen After Battle Multiplier
Monster Always Drop Item (Rare, Common, or Override Drop Item ID)
Scan 200% In One Battle
Pointer to Yen

Will work on other things as I have time tomorrow and the weekend.

EDIT 1:
I found time to add Infinite SP and Infinite Item Use/Set Minimum Amount. I won't have much time to play further to fix God Mode for everyone until later in the afternoon today.

EDIT 1.5:
Couple more quick things before I have to stop playing until later today. I put in EXP Multiplier and Yen After Battle Multiplier and a Pointer to Yen. You have to view the Player portion of the main menu to update the pointer to Yen.

EDIT 2.0:
I found options for Monster Always Drop Items. A monster can drop one of 2 items and I don't want to spend more time trying to make it drop both at the same time, so I have an option where you choose either the Rare drop, Common drop, or you Override Item ID of the drop item to drop any item you want. I don't currently have an item id list but may work on one later. I know item id 1, 2 and 3 correspond to HP Capsule C, B and A respectively when I was testing the option. The other option I have working is Scan 200% In One Battle. It doesn't show at the start of the battle, but in battle end, you will see it go to 200% for the digimon.

EDIT 2.1:
I fixed Damage Modifier and Infinite SP for all digimon in your active party. Let me know if you still see issues with this.

EDIT 2.5:
I think I didn't fix Damage Multiplier with EDIT 2.1, so I'm attempting again another spot to determine ally versus enemy in this update. I also pulled down the Item List from the game and put it in Override Drop Item ID drop down list. This makes it easier to choose one of the 1198 items in the game you want.
Hi, it's possible to make a version of yours updated also for the Skidrow version?
I tested it but the game crashes.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Noire Blackheart
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noire Blackheart »

Mxy wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:57 am
first time user, is this bannable on steam?
No, its a single player game and dosent use any kind of anti cheat software so your fully safe, game crashes if you try to access the multi part anyway, not sure if thats normal or not, so don't worry about getting banned.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Kanelakis wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:38 am
What options? I use Scan 200%, EXP Multiplier, Rare Item Drops and Infinite SP with no issues on Skidrow.
DrummerIX wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:52 am
DrummerIX, would it be possible for a Max ABI and CAM cheat? I played with them back on PS4 with their half functional Save Wizard haha. It was a real life saver.
CAM and ABI are the most annoying stats to raise for digivolution. CAM is gained by feeding them on your farm to a max of 100% and ABI is from devolving, then evolving back to a max of 100 in Cybersleuth and 200 in Hacker's Memory.

powerzhea
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by powerzhea »

I keep crashing with latest version. Godmode does not work. Inf SP does work.
It might be the exp option, which i changed to 900000
Or the inf item which i changed to 50, im not sure which option it was.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

powerzhea wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:11 am
I keep crashing with latest version. Godmode does not work. Inf SP does work.
It might be the exp option, which i changed to 900000
Or the inf item which i changed to 50, im not sure which option it was.
Um. Don't use such a high number with EXP. It will overflow the register, which might be why you are crashing.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:57 am
DrummerIX, would it be possible for a Max ABI and CAM cheat? I played with them back on PS4 with their half functional Save Wizard haha. It was a real life saver.
CAM and ABI are the most annoying stats to raise for digivolution. CAM is gained by feeding them on your farm to a max of 100% and ABI is from devolving, then evolving back to a max of 100 in Cybersleuth and 200 in Hacker's Memory.
I am thinking of adding the the stat pointers, but someone already made a table for that I think.

Anyway, what I did was use Override Drop Item and got Miracle Meat and with Infinite Item on, just feed it to the Digimon to raise those stats.

powerzhea
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by powerzhea »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:24 am
NumberXer0 wrote:
I am thinking of adding the the stat pointers, but someone already made a table for that I think.

Anyway, what I did was use Override Drop Item and got Miracle Meat and with Infinite Item on, just feed it to the Digimon to raise those stats.
please add the max abi and cam.
Yeah i think i will keep the exp rate at about 10000 or 15000. See if this works.
Since you were able to get a full item list, are you able to impletent a full unlocker for digivolving? Meaning, that we dont need to encounter or digivolve to see what the next hidden digivolve is, but we can just see, and then go from there?
Also could you add, zero memory for team?
What i mean by this is, digimon, they add certain memory to your team. So you are limited to what kind of digimon u can take with you and how many of them. But then again we could also use the itemid stuff to get the item to increase it...oh well

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

DrummerIX wrote:
NumberXer0 wrote:

Oops, yeah I missed that other table on 2. It has ABI and CAM. Awesome. If you have a way to make it permanent though, that would be nice. Those stat edits apparently reset on level up so they have to be applied over and over.

Kanelakis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kanelakis »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Kanelakis wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:38 am
What options? I use Scan 200%, EXP Multiplier, Rare Item Drops and Infinite SP with no issues on Skidrow.

I will do another test with this updated.
Having them activated, scan 200% didn't work because the scanned monster gave me 15%, Inf Items and set value 99 and Yen after the battle it crashed.

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

DrummerIX wrote:
NumberXer0 wrote:

Yes there is a table posted on this very topic with stat modifiers but if you incorporate that table onto your own(If you can) it would eliminate the need to use two different tables. Oh and it would be amazing if you could add an option to ignore digivolution requirements

Kanelakis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kanelakis »

Ok,I tested the updated version and it's all right.
There's also the Party Memory that is only 20, take it to 99 or 999.

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

Kanelakis wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:19 pm
Ok,I tested the updated version and it's all right.
There's also the Party Memory that is only 20, take it to 99 or 999.
You know, for the time being, you can always use the item override code to make random battles drop mem up items

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I added couple more options in EDIT 3.5.

I am thinking the table is mostly feature complete.

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:36 pm

A pretty damn good table i'd say. Personally i would have added an ignore digivolution requirement option since a converted digimon will always be weaker than a digivolve done, not to mention have much less skills since none are inherited when converting but this looks pretty good right about now

powerzhea
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by powerzhea »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:36 pm

Dude you are a god, i love ya for what you did with this table.
I just wish i had seen the latest table, before i spend hours and hours, trying to digivolve, forth and back to get all the digimon unlocked lmao