Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition (CS) (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DixieFlatline
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition (CS) (Steam)

Post by DixieFlatline »

AverylazyDevil wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:14 pm
DixieFlatline wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:18 am
Is there a live table for Hacker's Memories, or does this one work?
It works on both games
I was thinking that based on some of the item options, but it's nice to get confirmation.

Thanks!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

bloodtears23
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bloodtears23 »

Do you have Item Pointers because when I used the Infi Items with default 10, the Key Items also became 10 when I received it. Now I can't turn it back to just 1. It kinda makes me tick off seeing those numbers with key items. Hopefully you can add Item Pointer. Great cheat btw, thanks :D

Bitou
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Bitou »

dd777 wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:44 am
Thaks to DrummerIX for making this table and segamot for their update.
I added in some farm stuff and Personalities. To get fast XP/Searching/Development done, go to the respective farm in the table, Freeze and allow increase the respective counter and set it to 299. Searches/Investigation will be finished in seconds, and for XP, Digimon will max level in minutes at most. Note that the counters freeze when using the Digifarm or Digibank.
Could you make an update to the table to change enemies at battle, to be able to fight different parties. I found them data searching for the enemy hp, but i couldn't go further, when I replace the enemy digimon data in memory viewer something reverts my modification. Maybe you can go further, it could be a great and necessary mod to the game.

kazukiwoof
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kazukiwoof »

Sorry if it's asking too much, but is there a way to edit/delete item on inventory (by slot #)?

rooxon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rooxon »

I also got a question, is it possible to find addresses for the hacking skills and whether or not they are unlocked? generally this would not cause anything game breaking, the skills you unlock through the game are stealth and that's it I think. But I want addresses for the Hacker's Memory extra skills and would want to try enabling them via cheat table in regular Cyber Sleuth.

brodaphd
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by brodaphd »

I know I am almost 2 years late to ask this but I just purchased the game and completed Cyber Sleuth.

Is it possible for us to get a model/avatar swap mod for the offline story? Like roaming around as Arata, Nokia, Yuuko, or maybe Kyoko. Thanks.

brodaphd
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by brodaphd »

brodaphd wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 9:48 pm
I know I am almost 2 years late to ask this but I just purchased the game and completed Cyber Sleuth.

Is it possible for us to get a model/avatar swap mod for the offline story? Like roaming around as Arata, Nokia, Yuuko, or maybe Kyoko. Thanks.
Bump

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I'm not working on anything like that, sorry.

brodaphd
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by brodaphd »

DrummerIX wrote:
Fri Jul 09, 2021 5:20 pm
I'm not working on anything like that, sorry.
Oh, okay! Thanks for the notice anyway. Much appreciated!

Still, thank you for the table. They helped a lot! :D

rooxon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rooxon »

Yeah this game has serious grind issues and this table helps to balance it all out perfectly. I especially love the movement speed pointer to cut down the time I need to get from A to B. Much appreciated! I just usually forget I'm supposed to grab the most updated table from a couple pages back.

靈寶天尊
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by 靈寶天尊 »

讚!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dabaznatts
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dabaznatts »

idk what im doing wrong can someone walk me through it or post a more detailed manual on how to do this

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

dabaznatts wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:37 pm
idk what im doing wrong can someone walk me through it or post a more detailed manual on how to do this
What are you trying to do?

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

Any chance of getting a cheat added for the Domination battles in Hacker's Memory?

You basically have to get X amount of points in Y turns. You move your guys around claiming points while the AI does the same, and when you meet on a point you fight for control. The system itself isn't terrible exactly... but it's tedious as you get a lot of these missions to go through. And they're generally the same thing every time (you'll move to the same spots, in the same order, etc).

It would be great to have a cheat to just give us an instant win. Either setting the score to max so you win right away, or making each point worth like 50x the score (a regular spot is worth 1, then there's 5 and 10 point spots as well). If we could just make the one move and win, that would be awesome and save so much time.

offie
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by offie »

I can't enable the first script that makes everything show up, when I right click it, it says <<module not found:"Digimon Story CS.exe">> but I have it selected. It was working a few hours ago, I closed the game to play something else with my friends and when I booted it up again I couldn't enable it anymore.