Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition (CS) (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Blob55
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition (CS) (Steam)

Post by Blob55 »

Akino wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:25 pm
Blob55 wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:08 am
Akino wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:55 am

if you want acc so much why don't you search others save files? there's plenty out there....
anyway acc isn't increasing stats/give special effect at all....
i prefer equipment rather than acc
Because I don't want a 100% save file, I just want to make my Digimon look interesting.
i think so far no one has completed 100% in-game items/equipments.....
i only seen completed 341 all digimons.
Because you have to wait a whole year to get all Accessories, which is why I want them.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Akino
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Akino »

Blob55 wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:26 am
Akino wrote:
Blob55 wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:08 am

Because I don't want a 100% save file, I just want to make my Digimon look interesting.
Because you have to wait a whole year to get all Accessories, which is why I want them.
really? then why all those people have all acc, the game just release weeks ago not even month

Akino
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Akino »

Leif20 wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:07 pm
Anyonw knows how to edit the skill editor? There are skills such as DoT field and Recovery Code that are really nice to have, but not included in the skill list.
is any cheat from this forum page, working for u? bcz i don't

timechaos69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by timechaos69 »

Akino wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:17 am
Blob55 wrote:
Akino wrote:

really? then why all those people have all acc, the game just release weeks ago not even month

Thats because they are probably using the item drop override modifier...it makes it to where you get whatever you want after battle...

Blob55
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Blob55 »

timechaos69 wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:12 pm
Akino wrote:
Blob55 wrote:

Thats because they are probably using the item drop override modifier...it makes it to where you get whatever you want after battle...
Oh, it works on accessories?!

timechaos69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by timechaos69 »

it should work with anything

Vini1988
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Vini1988 »

MegaChaos91 wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:34 pm
powerzhea wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:26 pm
How did you get the HP and SP to 999?
I tried using the table to set it to 5000, but all it changes is the first part of the HP, not the second part.
So it would look like: 5000/1580
That's because I'm using my own cheat table.

Have this table to download?

Lunos
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lunos »

I couldn't find anything digifarm related in the main post by using Ctrl+F, so I feel the need to ask, is it possible to make a cheat to reduce or remove the time requirements of the digifarm when training, developing, investigating and what not?

Blob55
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Blob55 »

Lunos wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:06 pm
I couldn't find anything digifarm related in the main post by using Ctrl+F, so I feel the need to ask, is it possible to make a cheat to reduce or remove the time requirements of the digifarm when training, developing, investigating and what not?
You can make it go down to 20 mins with a full farm of Builders/Searchers.

Akino
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Akino »

timechaos69 wrote:
Akino wrote:
Blob55 wrote:

there is 3 things i need to say it clear,
1. no matter what these cheat table on this forum page not working for me
2. i'm using a trainer made by fearlessrevolution, and his trainer is absolutley work 100%
3. i just realize this is steam version of digimon? which probably make the cheat on this forum not work 4 me bcz i use crack

back to point number 2, his trainer have 100% drop rate and i use it everytime i play the game and even i've completed the game i never get even 1 acc...

Lunos
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lunos »

Blob55 wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:48 am
Lunos wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:06 pm
You can make it go down to 20 mins with a full farm of Builders/Searchers.
I know, that's why I came here, because I rather set it to something much shorter like 5 minutes or just 0 with cheats.

segamot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by segamot »

Akino wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:27 am
timechaos69 wrote:
Akino wrote:

2. i'm using a trainer made by fearlessrevolution, and his trainer is absolutley work 100%
3. i just realize this is steam version of digimon? which probably make the cheat on this forum not work 4 me bcz i use crack

back to point number 2, his trainer have 100% drop rate and i use it everytime i play the game and even i've completed the game i never get even 1 acc...
I can confirm that your issue is not related with a crack version. I've used Skidrow version and DrummerIX's table works fine for me. Using the item drop override modifier made me got all accessories in the game within 1 hour. I use CE7.0 and I can activate the table suddenly after I opened the game.

PS. IMAO all of the accessories are ridiculous. I never use any of them after previewed them on my Digimons. So my advice is if you can't make the table to work, but you still need all accessories. I can PM you my save file(Hacker's Memory) with all items(consumables, equipments, accessories) except key items, all digifarm upgrade unlocked, all 200% Digimon scan data, etc. However, if you don't want a save file that cleared all main story. Then you can use my save to play NG+ to keep all the items. ;)

Akino
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Akino »

segamot wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:56 am
Akino wrote:
timechaos69 wrote:

I can confirm that your issue is not related with a crack version. I've used Skidrow version and DrummerIX's table works fine for me. Using the item drop override modifier made me got all accessories in the game within 1 hour. I use CE7.0 and I can activate the table suddenly after I opened the game.

PS. IMAO all of the accessories are ridiculous. I never use any of them after previewed them on my Digimons. So my advice is if you can't make the table to work, but you still need all accessories. I can PM you my save file(Hacker's Memory) with all items(consumables, equipments, accessories) except key items, all digifarm upgrade unlocked, all 200% Digimon scan data, etc. However, if you don't want a save file that cleared all main story. Then you can use my save to play NG+ to keep all the items. ;)
YES, me too i used Skidrow version also, but i can't make the cheats work, bro. i also download&install the latest vers of CE (7.0) can you show me how to make it work? i stuck at enable option, the enable option can't be click thus can't be enable have you see my screenshot? i stuck at that point

PS: for the CT files in page 1, which one I should download? currently i download the very first file that have a description "Digimon Story CS.CT
EDIT 7.0 file (Optional Add All Medals as Drop Items under Monsters Drop All Items)"

and when i open it, it's stuck at enable option

[Link]

segamot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by segamot »

Akino wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:25 am
segamot wrote:
Akino wrote:

YES, me too i used Skidrow version also, but i can't make the cheats work, bro. i also download&install the latest vers of CE (7.0) can you show me how to make it work? i stuck at enable option, the enable option can't be click thus can't be enable have you see my screenshot? i stuck at that point

PS: for the CT files in page 1, which one I should download? currently i download the very first file that have a description "Digimon Story CS.CT
EDIT 7.0 file (Optional Add All Medals as Drop Items under Monsters Drop All Items)"

[Link]
Yes, I use EDIT 7.0 file too. It works fine. I can enable the CT right after the game was run. No idea why you can't though. :(

Akino
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Akino »

segamot wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:31 am
Akino wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:25 am
segamot wrote:

[Link]
Yes, I use EDIT 7.0 file too. It works fine. I can enable the CT right after the game was run. No idea why you can't though. :(
it seems i've finally found how to make it work, i've a question do you know how to maximize evasion, accuracy and critical stats? i only found HP/SP ATK DEF INT and SPD in cheat table. is it possible to set the acc (accuracy), evasion and critical stats?