Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition (CS) (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Re: Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition (CS) (Steam)

Post by DrummerIX »

I found Run Speed and Walk Speed Pointers. They appeared to work for me whether VSync was on or off. Enjoy!

Default value for both is 0.08, so 0.16 is double speed and 0.32 is 4 times the default speed.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

rooxon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rooxon »

DrummerIX wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:35 pm
I found Run Speed and Walk Speed Pointers. They appeared to work for me whether VSync was on or off. Enjoy!

Default value for both is 0.08, so 0.16 is double speed and 0.32 is 4 times the default speed.
Yass you're the best! :) thanks!

Hexwall
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Hexwall »

Why does your table sometimes doesnt find the pointers for, say, money or party memory?

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

Hexwall wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:30 am
Why does your table sometimes doesnt find the pointers for, say, money or party memory?
You have to be in the appropriate menus. IIRC it's in the Player menu(The red one)

Hexwall
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Hexwall »

ashuraman wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:40 am
You have to be in the appropriate menus. IIRC it's in the Player menu(The red one)
Ah that did it for those examples but what bout running speed? That should be detected normally and I get "??"

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Hexwall wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:45 am
ashuraman wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:40 am
Ah that did it for those examples but what bout running speed? That should be detected normally and I get "??"
Not sure, it works for me at the main menu of the game. What version of the game do you have?

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Here's a spreadsheet of all the skills in game sorted by element type and also what they do. I didn't make it, credit to the original author.

[Link]

Figure its a good reference for anyone looking to edit skills as at the end of the day the game is basically Persona. With the exception of SS skills, there are only a small subset of 'essential' must haves that everyone aims to get for 'endgame builds'.

mangas1991
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mangas1991 »

thank you very much, everything works perfectly, but I would like to know when I want to digivolution DNA, the game crash

Prude
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Prude »

Thanks for Everything [MegaChaos91 & Leif20]
Digimon Story CS.CT
(1.2 MiB) Downloaded 143 times

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

So, I'm having an odd issue. I've basically just been using the trainer for fast XP and the whole "always drop items" thing.

When I do the colliseum B cup, the game always crashes after I win the fight against the guy with the small red digimon and the one that is like a green and pink clam.

Noire Blackheart
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noire Blackheart »

Im not sure if i should post this in its own thread or here, but you can remove sistermon Noire censorship by renaming the DSDBA.steam.mvgl file in the 'resourses' folder of the game, i just put a x in front of the file name, it will still say Ciel but you can use this table to change that, I did not find this, i found it on the steam forums, I just confirmed its true.

redverd
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by redverd »

How to use the skill editor?
I tried editing some skills but it doesn't change anything,
tried going into battle,
tried switching digimon in and out of the bank

and still the skill remains the same.
I tried it on HiAndromon.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

Question about the "always drop items" cheat. It seems to only make them drop medals. I was pretty sure you could get healing and other items as drops (from when I played the original on console ages ago).

Noire Blackheart
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noire Blackheart »

Its only showing the rare item, but it should drop both (check inv)

GarmaSword
Cheater
Cheater

Post by GarmaSword »

DrummerIX wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:52 am
I have one option ready for Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition. I chose the Cyber Sleuth option of the games. I think the other one has a different exe.

Options so far:
Damage Modifier (God Mode, One Hit Kill, etc)
Infinite SP
Infinite Item Use/Set Minimum Amount
EXP Multiplier
Yen After Battle Multiplier
Monster Drop All Items Plus Optional Override Item ID
Scan 200% In One Battle
Always Able to DigiConvert Known Digimon
Make Most Digimon Known To You (View Digi Convert In DigiLab)
Ignore Requirements to Digivolve
Pointer to Yen, Party Memory, CSP Points, Sleuth Rank
Pointer to Run Speed and Walk Speed (Default is 0.08, so 0.16 is double speed)
Digimon Stat Editor (View Stats of Digimon To Update Pointer)

Will work on other things as I have time tomorrow and the weekend.

EDIT 1:
I found time to add Infinite SP and Infinite Item Use/Set Minimum Amount. I won't have much time to play further to fix God Mode for everyone until later in the afternoon today.

EDIT 1.5:
Couple more quick things before I have to stop playing until later today. I put in EXP Multiplier and Yen After Battle Multiplier and a Pointer to Yen. You have to view the Player portion of the main menu to update the pointer to Yen.

EDIT 2.0:
I found options for Monster Always Drop Items. A monster can drop one of 2 items and I don't want to spend more time trying to make it drop both at the same time, so I have an option where you choose either the Rare drop, Common drop, or you Override Item ID of the drop item to drop any item you want. I don't currently have an item id list but may work on one later. I know item id 1, 2 and 3 correspond to HP Capsule C, B and A respectively when I was testing the option. The other option I have working is Scan 200% In One Battle. It doesn't show at the start of the battle, but in battle end, you will see it go to 200% for the digimon.

EDIT 2.1:
I fixed Damage Modifier and Infinite SP for all digimon in your active party. Let me know if you still see issues with this.

EDIT 2.5:
I think I didn't fix Damage Multiplier with EDIT 2.1, so I'm attempting again another spot to determine ally versus enemy in this update. I also pulled down the Item List from the game and put it in Override Drop Item ID drop down list. This makes it easier to choose one of the 1198 items in the game you want.

EDIT 3.0:
I put in a pointer to Party Memory and Digimon Stat Editor in this update. I haven't looked at the other table, but not sure if we are using the same injection point or not. I was able to get pointers to the Extra stats you can add to a Digimon though. Max for most of these is 32000 which adds 320 to the stat. HP is a little different where 32000 adds 3200 to the HP Stat.

EDIT 3.5:
A couple of options I thought would be nice. I added Always Able To Convert Known Digimon. With this option as long as you have encountered it in the game, you can convert it in the Digi Converter. I have one more option for those that don't want to wait to encounter the Digimon in the game. It is Make Most Digimon Known To You. You have to view the Digi Converter after enabling this for it to take effect. With both of these options on, you can convert almost all Digimon available I believe.

EDIT 4.0:
I found the option to Ignore Requirements to Digivolve by request. Now to De-Digivolve seems to be other checks, so I don't have that option.

EDIT 4.5:
I spend some time trying to figure out getting all drops from a monster. I think I have it working, but it only displays the rare item drop, but I have it dropping the common items and optional Override Drop Item ID also if you check your inventory after battle. Enjoy! This may be the last update.

EDIT 5.0:
Okay, so Godmode and Infinite SP was broken. I made another attempt (3rd time a charm?) to get something going to determine ally versus enemy. I had to get to the code that copies stats from main location to battle location and save some battle pointers, but I think this will work. So Damage Modifier and Infinite SP was having issues prior to this update for all previous tables. I hope it's fixed now.

EDIT 5.5:
I added 20 Slots of Learned Skills to the Digimon Stat Editor portion of the table by request. You can either have the skill as a special skill which makes it not changable or as an inherited skill. I pulled a list from the game which includes some debug skills and the like. However, MegaChaos91 posted a portion of the list first, so thanks to him for that.

EDIT 6.0:
Minor update. Reverse Field and Upgrade are available options for Skill Editing. I added pointers to CSP Points and Sleuth Rank.

EDIT 6.5:
I was able to come up with pointers to Run Speed and Walk Speed. Enjoy!
Hi! drummerXI I love your tables and I've been using them in every game i've played in the last couple of months, but i wanted to know how can i see every table you have posted, also, is there any benefit/plus/perk/bonus if i become a patron?