Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition (CS) (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
powerzhea
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition (CS) (Steam)

Post by powerzhea »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:03 pm
Do any of you all own the Steam version and experience these crashes? I can only assume you do not own the legit game. Now if you do DNA digivolve with a cheat, someone said it crashes, so do it normally I guess.
I have the steam version. Going to test out your latest table. The only crash i had, was with the experience thing.
But i found out the best number for instant leveling in almost all cases, sometimes it takes 2 fights, but that is to make the exp boost number on 25000

Other then that, no crashes at all.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

You could also use Override Item ID and get a Brave Point A which gives 40,000 EXP to a Digimon. With Infinite Item, you can use it over and over. Just set the Max Level in the Digimon Stat Editor to 99 each time you digivolve.

powerzhea
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by powerzhea »

What exactly are the strongest skills that target multiple enemies in battle?
Im asking this to make the ultimate killing digimon gods, with the best stats and skills ingame lol

powerzhea
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by powerzhea »

DrummerIX wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:49 am
You could also use Override Item ID and get a Brave Point A which gives 40,000 EXP to a Digimon. With Infinite Item, you can use it over and over. Just set the Max Level in the Digimon Stat Editor to 99 each time you digivolve.
With the skills editor, what does IS and SS mean?

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

powerzhea wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:09 am
With the skills editor, what does IS and SS mean?
Special Skill which makes it not editable, so you mainly want the IS ones which is Inherited Skill. I left it in there because a digimon can have one or more special skills and you may want to change those too if you wish.

As far as Best Skill, I'm not sure, they say Lilmon or something like that has the best piercing skill in the game, so look her up if you want.

As far as Best Cheat Skill, there is a Debug Skill near the bottom of the list that kill everything in one hit if you just want that. You can try those skills near the bottom as it appears they left Testing Skills in the game.

Ryuuseiz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ryuuseiz »

DrummerIX wrote:
Do any of you all own the Steam version and experience these crashes? I can only assume you do not own the legit game. Now if you do DNA digivolve with a cheat, someone said it crashes, so do it normally I guess.
i own steam legit version
and it crash when DNA Evolution with Ignore Req Cheat
Due to no Digimon on the Party to meet the Req of that DNA Evo

rooxon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rooxon »

Ryuuseiz wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:17 am
DrummerIX wrote:
It might always crash. Just get the DNA digimon you need on your team and it won't crash. With all these cheats, you can get to every digimon in literary seconds.

deary5
Cheater
Cheater

Post by deary5 »

Nice table list, but can i have request for edit current CSP?

Malachite_Dragon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Malachite_Dragon »

I'm also having the problem of it not letting me enable the table that some people were posting about earlier; and yes, I do have the legitimate Steam version. Running both as Administrator did not fix the issue; it's giving me 'The array of byte named GetPartyBattlePtrAOB could not be found'.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Malachite_Dragon wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:59 am
I'm also having the problem of it not letting me enable the table that some people were posting about earlier; and yes, I do have the legitimate Steam version. Running both as Administrator did not fix the issue; it's giving me 'The array of byte named GetPartyBattlePtrAOB could not be found'.
It is working for me. That AOB is not anything special but uses what is in my game and I assume every game. It is the code that copies Current HP when you start a battle. Should be same for everyone. Not sure what your issue is.

rooxon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rooxon »

Hey DrummerIX, any luck on the moving speed cheat? There's gotta be some way to do it, it's horribly slow... I use speedhack x3 for the rest of the game (battles get tedious after a while and repetative) but the walking is still snail-paced, just the animation speeds up and it looks hilarious.

Mr. Alien
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mr. Alien »

rooxon wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:26 pm
Hey DrummerIX, any luck on the moving speed cheat? There's gotta be some way to do it, it's horribly slow... I use speedhack x3 for the rest of the game (battles get tedious after a while and repetative) but the walking is still snail-paced, just the animation speeds up and it looks hilarious.
I can't believe they didn't add Acceleration to the original CS. They could add the new Digimon. Why not this crucial hacking skill?

Ryuuseiz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ryuuseiz »

rooxon wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:11 am
Ryuuseiz wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:17 am
DrummerIX wrote:
It might always crash. Just get the DNA digimon you need on your team and it won't crash. With all these cheats, you can get to every digimon in literary seconds.
Yeah i got it, but sometimes i was careless - and make fast DigiEvo - didnt look at the Digimon LOL
and it crash. HAHA
make the hold process restart again LOL

powerzhea
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by powerzhea »

DrummerIX wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:45 am
Malachite_Dragon wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:59 am
It is working for me. That AOB is not anything special but uses what is in my game and I assume every game. It is the code that copies Current HP when you start a battle. Should be same for everyone. Not sure what your issue is.
I just had a crash that im not sure if skills related or not. I will do some further testing, don't worry bro, i did not forget about your donation.
I just wanna make sure the table works perfectly first. Either today or tomorrow i'll know, and ill pm you when i send ya the donation

Jinrou
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Jinrou »

Any chance we could get a coins hack? For the network reward system. We can get different avatars and such...