Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition (CS) (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
burapa
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition (CS) (Steam)

Post by burapa »

cheat engine not support hacker's memory??

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I attempted again to fix God Mode and Infinite SP. I think this time it should work. I save battle pointers that get created when entering a battle and check against those. It's in EDIT 5.0.

It will be tomorrow afternoon before I can do anything more with the table.

iloveyou771
Cheater
Cheater

Post by iloveyou771 »

is there a cheat to change all retain digimon from first playthrough to new game + to level 1 or same as my initial digimon's level?
so i can use any digimon from last playthrough with low level without breaking the game. thanks.

pangary
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by pangary »

Is it possible to have instant digifarm training and investigate instant complete ?

FlyingRaijin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FlyingRaijin »

Is anyone able to use the party memory cheat? I don't know why it would not detect my current PM

(Edited: Got it to work somehow)

powerzhea
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by powerzhea »

iloveyou771 wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:10 am
is there a cheat to change all retain digimon from first playthrough to new game + to level 1 or same as my initial digimon's level?
so i can use any digimon from last playthrough with low level without breaking the game. thanks.
That is not possible, unless you get to edit their level.

rooxon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rooxon »

Okay, so... thanks for the table.

But the instant digifarm cheats and walking speed modifier would REALLY be welcome.
The slow walking speed is killing me - I'm slowly not wanting to play the game more and more because of it.

Can you please look into it?

no1200
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by no1200 »

The latest table finally works for me. All the options except ignore digivolve reqs works too. About the ignore requirements, I had six tests with my lv10 Terriermon evolving to Gargomon and Rapidmon, three for each form. They have the same pattern that only one of three tests resulting in successfully evolving and the others are the game either freezing or crashing.

raeyvolution
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raeyvolution »

no1200 wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:13 am
The latest table finally works for me. All the options except ignore digivolve reqs works too. About the ignore requirements, I had six tests with my lv10 Terriermon evolving to Gargomon and Rapidmon, three for each form. They have the same pattern that only one of three tests resulting in successfully evolving and the others are the game either freezing or crashing.
Thats weird, cos I completed my Digivolve lines (digivolve to every digimon) using that and the only thing that would crash the game is if I try to DNA Digivolve without having a correct partner chosen

no1200
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by no1200 »

I have grinded my Terriermon to lv18, above Gargomon's normal requirements, then make a backup save to perform three new tests. First is to evolve it without the cheat option and it worked as expected, second is to do that with the cheat enable and it crashed, the last is to enable the cheat at digivolve menu but then disable it to evolve and the game crashed.

raeyvolution
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raeyvolution »

no1200 wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:50 am
I have grinded my Terriermon to lv18, above Gargomon's normal requirements, then make a backup save to perform three new tests. First is to evolve it without the cheat option and it worked as expected, second is to do that with the cheat enable and it crashed, the last is to enable the cheat at digivolve menu but then disable it to evolve and the game crashed.
Are you using the latest Cheat Engine version btw?

I just have to turn it on and I can digivolve up and down the line with no worries (aside from DNA ones)
I could even do Arcadiamon and the DigiEggs / DigiSpirits with ease

no1200
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by no1200 »

CE 7.0 here.

powerzhea
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by powerzhea »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:02 am
I attempted again to fix God Mode and Infinite SP. I think this time it should work. I save battle pointers that get created when entering a battle and check against those. It's in EDIT 5.0.

The item drop, is that suppose to drop all ingame items and put it in your inventory?
So far it only drops me 1 medal every time.

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

powerzhea wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:43 pm
DrummerIX wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:02 am

The item drop, is that suppose to drop all ingame items and put it in your inventory?
So far it only drops me 1 medal every time.
No it's supposed to drop every item that specific digimon would normally drop, not every single item in one battle

no1200
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by no1200 »

So I have downloaded both SKIDROW and 3DM versions. Both crash upon enabling ignore requirements and only my legit steam version has the above pattern.
Edit: finally know how to make them work now. So I enabled the option ignore reqs, chose Terriermon to evolve to Rapidmon, let the cutscene play while disabled the option and bam, it worked! But the convert known Digimon still crashes the game. If I enable it, the Digiconvert will show all Digimon in the game but when I try to convert a random one, Agumon Black, the game crashes. Enabling 'Make most Digimon known to you' makes the Digiconvert list blank.
Last edited by no1200 on Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.