Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition (CS) (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
User avatar
aanpsx
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 123
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:53 am
Reputation: 232

Re: Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition (CS) (Steam)

Post by aanpsx » Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:17 pm

here digimon pointer (go to stats) - not permanent tho... revert back when lv up
- with this, you can digievolve any digimon by editing the stats
and 999 scan for digi battle
Attachments
Digimon Story CS-digi pointer.CT
- digi pointer
- 999 scan
(10.12 KiB) Downloaded 206 times

rooxon
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:46 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition (CS) (Steam)

Post by rooxon » Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:34 pm

Thanks for the table, but how can I edit out that part that hides most of Cheat Engine? I like to dabble around myself and I'm missing the rest of the UI.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP
Posts: 1609
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:15 pm
Reputation: 1605

Re: Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition (CS) (Steam)

Post by DrummerIX » Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:57 pm

rooxon wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:34 pm
Thanks for the table, but how can I edit out that part that hides most of Cheat Engine? I like to dabble around myself and I'm missing the rest of the UI.
Just click on Full Menu Mode or something like that after you Enable. You should see the option in CE menu.

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 105
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:21 pm
Reputation: 9

Re: Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition (CS) (Steam)

Post by ashuraman » Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:58 pm

So here's what i'd like to see on this table, if at all possible:
Inf hp, quick analyze of digimon Max Abi and Cam have Brave Point A in Slot #1, possibly a Party Digimon: Learned Skill Modifier. Max party memory will be super useful, sleuth rank modifier, zero memory use for party digimon, max stats, max stat boosts

rooxon
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:46 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition (CS) (Steam)

Post by rooxon » Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:41 pm

DrummerIX wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:57 pm
rooxon wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:34 pm
Thanks for the table, but how can I edit out that part that hides most of Cheat Engine? I like to dabble around myself and I'm missing the rest of the UI.
Just click on Full Menu Mode or something like that after you Enable. You should see the option in CE menu.
Ah, I'm sorry. I must be blind - I'm still new to cheat engine. Found it at the top navigation bar, thank you for the tip!

User avatar
JannaSnow
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed May 29, 2019 1:39 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition (CS) (Steam)

Post by JannaSnow » Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:26 pm

No evo requirements would be cool

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP
Posts: 1609
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:15 pm
Reputation: 1605

Re: Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition (CS) (Steam)

Post by DrummerIX » Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:31 pm

Added Monster Drop Items and Scan 200% In One Battle in EDIT 2.0.

User avatar
Noire Blackheart
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 150
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:36 pm
Reputation: 9

Re: Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition (CS) (Steam)

Post by Noire Blackheart » Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:52 pm

I ment to say, god mode ect still only effects the digimon in slot 1, im not sure if this was changed in the most recent change, but i will just mention it in case.

Hexwall
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:20 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition (CS) (Steam)

Post by Hexwall » Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:21 pm

So when I open the table I cant check Enable. Right clicking it said there is an error while scanning for AOB GetYen. I could open enable before but not get the yen pointer to work, whats happening?

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP
Posts: 1609
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:15 pm
Reputation: 1605

Re: Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition (CS) (Steam)

Post by DrummerIX » Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:36 pm

Noire Blackheart wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:52 pm
I ment to say, god mode ect still only effects the digimon in slot 1, im not sure if this was changed in the most recent change, but i will just mention it in case.
I haven't played far enough to fix that, but plan on advancing the game some more tonight.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP
Posts: 1609
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:15 pm
Reputation: 1605

Re: Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition (CS) (Steam)

Post by DrummerIX » Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:38 pm

Hexwall wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:21 pm
So when I open the table I cant check Enable. Right clicking it said there is an error while scanning for AOB GetYen. I could open enable before but not get the yen pointer to work, whats happening?
I'm surprised you are having issues with that. Do you have the Steam version?

User avatar
Noire Blackheart
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 150
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:36 pm
Reputation: 9

Re: Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition (CS) (Steam)

Post by Noire Blackheart » Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:52 pm

Want me to see if i can throw my save file over?

Mr. Alien
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:31 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition (CS) (Steam)

Post by Mr. Alien » Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:39 pm

I'd love to see an instant training cheat.

Hexwall
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:20 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition (CS) (Steam)

Post by Hexwall » Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:40 pm

DrummerIX wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:38 pm
I'm surprised you are having issues with that. Do you have the Steam version?
Well yeah, its not like its in GOG too right?

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP
Posts: 1609
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:15 pm
Reputation: 1605

Re: Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition (CS) (Steam)

Post by DrummerIX » Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:31 pm

Noire Blackheart wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:52 pm
Want me to see if i can throw my save file over?
Try EDIT 2.1 and let me know if you still have issues.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Gabiroma, Google [Bot], komeiji_koishi, Sepetuis, Tromador, ZiGERMANICVS