Grandia HD Remaster (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Grandia HD Remaster (Steam)

Post by DrummerIX »

I only have one option for this game so far, but plan on playing some more tomorrow.

Options so far:
Damage Modifier (God Mode, One Hit Kill, etc)
Infinite SP
EXP Multiplier
Weapon EXP Multiplier
Gold Multiplier
Get All Items In Stash
Pointer to Gold
Character Party Editor
Character Editor (Edit HP, SP, MP, EXP, Weapon EXP, Magic EXP, Items of a Character)
Stash Inventory Editor

This option will add all items to your stash with a quantity you can specify in the Pointers section. There appear to be disable items and I don't want to spend more time figuring out which are which. The first stash point I found is in Justin's house.

EDIT 1:
I think the game updated, but I changed my code to pull in the current Stash pointer when you view the Get Stash Item at least once. This fixed the option on my game. Working on other things later today as I have time to play.

EDIT 1.5:
I found time to add a Damage Modifier and Pointer to Gold in this update.

EDIT 2.0:
I found time to add a Character Editor. It seems I helped create some of the Gameshark codes, so I borrowed some of my work there to get this Character Editor. It allows you to edit most things like HP, SP, MP and Weapon EXP and Magic EXP and Items. I fixed One Hit Kill I think. All Items In Stash still works for me, but you have to view the Get Stash portion of the Stash at least once for it to work. Even if you have no items there, view the Get Stash Item.

EDIT 2.5:
I put in an Infinite SP option in this update. I'm not sure if this also affects MP, but it might be possible it does.

EDIT 2.75:
I was able to find the Character Party Editor. You view main menu after enabling to update the pointers. You can change the number of party members and who they are. After you make changes, reload the map to see them. There appear to be other guest characters, but I'm not sure the names of them. After major changes to the party in the story, you will have to redo your changes. If you add the character before you get them in the story, they don't have their icon in the menu (it defaults to Justin).

EDIT 3.0:
I added EXP Multiplier, Weapon EXP Multiplier and Gold Multiplier in this update. I'm thinking this might be all I add. Let me know if anything else is required.

EDIT 3.5:
I added in a Stash Inventory Editor in this update. You can manually edit the quantity of individual items in your stash. You have to view the Get Stash Item in your game at least once after you enable. Then you choose an item to edit and wait some seconds for CE to update the Quantity pointer. You can then edit the quantity in your stash of that item. It appears they took out the 100 Fire Mace item, but all the rest of them should work fine I think. I also fixed the Enable for non-legal versions of the game. At least they work for me in the non-steam version of the game.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
grandia.CT
EDIT 3.5 file (Stash Inventory Editor)
(39.96 KiB) Downloaded 3642 times
grandia.CT
EDIT 3.0 file (EXP Multiplier, Weapon EXP Multiplier, Gold Multiplier)
(38.87 KiB) Downloaded 1306 times
grandia.CT
EDIT 2.75 file (Infinite SP, Character Party Editor)
(35.4 KiB) Downloaded 487 times
grandia.CT
EDIT 2.0 file (Character Editor)
(32 KiB) Downloaded 426 times
grandia.CT
EDIT 1.5 file (Damage Modifier, Pointer to Gold)
(8.94 KiB) Downloaded 335 times
grandia.CT
EDIT 1 file (Get All Items In Stash)
(3.83 KiB) Downloaded 443 times
Last edited by DrummerIX on Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:26 pm, edited 7 times in total.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Grandia HD Remaster (Steam)

Post by DrummerIX »

I think the game updated, but I changed things to pull in the Stash pointer when you view the Get Stash Item in the game at least one time.

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

I tried changing exp for characters but didn't work :(

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

Is editing stats easy?

Also game has been updated so your table doesn't work anymore sadly

ForgotMyLogin
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ForgotMyLogin »

Table is working somewhat fine after update.

Edit: Except one hit kills which sort of glitches the battle to unkillable enemies (I've only tried god mode and gold though)

fmalust
Cheater
Cheater

Post by fmalust »

Would it be possibly to add pointers for changing party members? The party line-up changes frequently throughout the story and I want to keep a certain character in my party at all times if possible! This was somewhat achievable through cheats for the playstation version, but you could only set the party up for certain story line-ups instead of manually adjusting your party as you saw fit. >.<

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

Get all items from Stash does not work at all, i've tried it many times on Justin's house, and it never works

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

tontsa00 wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:28 pm
Get all items from Stash does not work at all, i've tried it many times on Justin's house, and it never works
View the Get Stash Item at least once for it to work. Even if you have no items there view the Get Stash Item.

HimoShifu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HimoShifu »

I was having trouble with the stash items as well. But made sure to uncheck it. Have the Get Stash open (seeing nothing), check the option, close stash and reopened it and it was there.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I put in a Infinite SP option. Probably last update for the day.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

fmalust wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:29 pm
Would it be possibly to add pointers for changing party members? The party line-up changes frequently throughout the story and I want to keep a certain character in my party at all times if possible! This was somewhat achievable through cheats for the playstation version, but you could only set the party up for certain story line-ups instead of manually adjusting your party as you saw fit. >.<
I found something and put it in EDIT 2.75. Enjoy!

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I added EXP Multiplier, Weapon EXP Multiplier and Gold Multiplier in EDIT 3.0. I'm thinking this might be all I add. Let me know if anything else is required.

fmalust
Cheater
Cheater

Post by fmalust »

EDIT 2.75:
I was able to find the Character Party Editor. You view main menu after enabling to update the pointers. You can change the number of party members and who they are. After you make changes, reload the map to see them. There appear to be other guest characters, but I'm not sure the names of them. After major changes to the party in the story, you will have to redo your changes. If you add the character before you get them in the story, they don't have their icon in the menu (it defaults to Justin).
Omg thank you sooo much for this!!! Now I wont have to cry and be upset later on in the game! :D 💜

daninthemix
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by daninthemix »

This game would benefit from a 'no touch' script that prevents you entering battles on contact with enemies.

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

I only wish they add Grandia 3 to Steam too :) never played it