Disco Elysium (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
morionum
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Disco Elysium (Steam)

Post by morionum »

I found how to edit skill points, but its not done using cheat engine, if you go to AppData/LocalLow/ZAUM Studio/Disco elysium/SaveGames, you will see your saved games as compressed folders, open your latest save folder, and you can edit the second JSON file, I use visual code for that, there you can edit the amount of skill points you have, and your character sheet in general.

The line you want to edit is 942 for skillpoints, you can also edit money, xp, hp.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

frivolousam
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by frivolousam »

Is faster/instant internalization of thoughts possible?

Griffihn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Griffihn »

here's a funny thing about xp: don't set it above 100. the 4 byte value let's you set any number you want but only set it as 99. it's goes back to 0 instead of 100 when you level up. somewhat of a simple way to get a ton of skill points is by always making it 99 whenever you gain any xp.

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

XP skill points and money are all fairly close together, I might put out a pointer table later.

tampy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by tampy »

The Mogician wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:26 am
XP skill points and money are all fairly close together, I might put out a pointer table later.
Please do

Lashley
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lashley »

The Mogician wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:26 am
Yeah, please do. Would appreciate it.

Anglican
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Anglican »

Freeze time would be great tbh

rudm09
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rudm09 »

morionum wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:54 am
I found how to edit skill points, but its not done using cheat engine, if you go to AppData/LocalLow/ZAUM Studio/Disco elysium/SaveGames, you will see your saved games as compressed folders, open your latest save folder, and you can edit the second JSON file, I use visual code for that, there you can edit the amount of skill points you have, and your character sheet in general.

The line you want to edit is 942 for skillpoints, you can also edit money, xp, hp.
Thanks a bunch man just a quick tutorial for who wants to do this method: go to the folder that he said and there will be a zip of your savegame go open it and go to the second JSON file copy it to your desktop or other place and use a editor like Notepad ++ then after it open use CTR + F and search for ''playerCharacter'' there it will be the skills,level,xp amount and money and if you scroll up a bit you will find your stats of when you create a character,change everything you want and press file then save,now just drag this Json to the zip file open and enter the game!

Also if someone make a time freezer i would like it very much!

shuiko
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by shuiko »

yea it seems time freeze would be the most important cheat atm.

Lashley
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lashley »

rudm09 wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:13 pm
morionum wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:54 am

Thanks a bunch man just a quick tutorial for who wants to do this method: go to the folder that he said and there will be a zip of your savegame go open it and go to the second JSON file copy it to your desktop or other place and use a editor like Notepad ++ then after it open use CTR + F and search for ''playerCharacter'' there it will be the skills,level,xp amount and money and if you scroll up a bit you will find your stats of when you create a character,change everything you want and press file then save,now just drag this Json to the zip file open and enter the game!

Also if someone make a time freezer i would like it very much!
Thanks for this

kighte
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kighte »

If you open up the save file like the above user suggested, you can see that time seems to be stored as Minutes and Seconds. From what I can tell from tinkering in the program, Minutes is just a regular 4-byte int. You convert your Hours-and-Minutes HUD to your Minutes by multiplying your Hours by 60 and adding the remaining Minutes to it. So 17:14 Hours-and-Minutes is 1034 Minutes. Knowing this, you can track the changes in Minutes and edit it that way. I changed the values I found to 501 and that brought me to 8:21 in-game.

rudm09
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rudm09 »

kighte wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:58 pm
If you open up the save file like the above user suggested, you can see that time seems to be stored as Minutes and Seconds. From what I can tell from tinkering in the program, Minutes is just a regular 4-byte int. You convert your Hours-and-Minutes HUD to your Minutes by multiplying your Hours by 60 and adding the remaining Minutes to it. So 17:14 Hours-and-Minutes is 1034 Minutes. Knowing this, you can track the changes in Minutes and edit it that way. I changed the values I found to 501 and that brought me to 8:21 in-game.
Just checked and it worked!Maybe you need to reload a save after you swaped just for the lightining to go to the time you switched to,but besides that it works!

Velrono
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Velrono »

Any advice on how to edit the base 4 attributes on the save file? I've managed to find how to do money and skill points, but my base attribute's dont seem to change.

rudm09
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rudm09 »

Velrono wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:09 am
Any advice on how to edit the base 4 attributes on the save file? I've managed to find how to do money and skill points, but my base attribute's dont seem to change.
just use the CTR + F function and write INITIAL it wil appear 4 result each with the name of each atribute then change the amount.

frivolousam
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by frivolousam »

Base attributes are just after skills in that file, I edited skill points, money and every skill and attributes to 10 from 7, made my sig skill 11, then in game used a lot of skill points on skills now most of them are 20 and some are 21, overkill prolly.

Also edited the remaining time of all the thoughts to 1, completed internalizing first thought after talking to the girl outside the room.